Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,133 members, 7,860,070 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Show Us One Thing Jonathan Did For Bayelsa During His 6yrs Rule: APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Us One Thing Jonathan Did For Bayelsa During His 6yrs Rule: APC (3372 Views)

"Incredible Things Jonathan Did In Office" - Osinbajo / Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes / Igbos Think Politics Is Business, They May Never Rule APC Spokesman Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Us One Thing Jonathan Did For Bayelsa During His 6yrs Rule: APC by bishopkay: 8:39am On Aug 03, 2016
Cutehector:
Just because he is president doesn't mean he must do smth in his state. He is governing 36states for Christ sake. The person who should be held accountable for the development of bayelsa state is its Governor and it's representatives at the fed house

My brother you couldn't have nailed it better!! He was the president of Nigeria for pete's sake not the president of Bayelsa and as far as I'm concerned, he did the best he could for the country howbeit he was quiet to a fault (My opinion)
APCheat should stop this useless rhetoric already; it's stale! They should focus on providing good leadership and economic policies that would resuscitate the Nigeria they killed within a year. Useless Bas.tard charlatans.

What did Buhari do in Daura during his first tenure as military HOS and even after? Sorry the question to ask is this: What did Buhari do in his own life after being chased from power? How did Buhari improve himself from 1985-2014? Stupid people!
And I know some zombies would come here convulsing and foaming at the mouth abi na hand when them go take type their rubbish because they're configured to ignore the truth and practical critical reasoning as Fools they are.

1 Like

Re: Show Us One Thing Jonathan Did For Bayelsa During His 6yrs Rule: APC by bishopkay: 8:54am On Aug 03, 2016
Frankiss44:

If you can't mention two of the things he did yourself then you shouldn't be quoting me.

Bros I normally take an exception to abusing people here but that guy na fool to ever ask that kind stupid question. Don't even glorify him with a reply anymore.
He's among those many stupid children from the indomie generation that run around politics threads forming political analysts when still been fed by their parents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show Us One Thing Jonathan Did For Bayelsa During His 6yrs Rule: APC by Sinkills: 8:57am On Aug 03, 2016
By asking such a question, we are encouraging nepotism, statism and tribalism by those in authority. The question should rather be "what did Goodluck Jonathan do for Nigerians as the president?"

1 Like

Re: Show Us One Thing Jonathan Did For Bayelsa During His 6yrs Rule: APC by Cutehector(m): 9:24am On Aug 03, 2016
bishopkay:

My brother you couldn't have nailed it better!! He was the president of Nigeria for pete's sake not the president of Bayelsa and as far as I'm concerned, he did the best he could for the country howbeit he was quiet to a fault (My opinion)
APCheat should stop this useless rhetoric already; it's stale! They should focus on providing good leadership and economic policies that would resuscitate the Nigeria they killed within a year. Useless Bas.tard charlatans.

What did Buhari do in Daura during his first tenure as military HOS and even after? Sorry the question to ask is this: What did Buhari do in his own life after being chased from power? How did Buhari improve himself from 1985-2014? Stupid people!
And I know some zombies would come here convulsing and foaming at the mouth abi na hand when them go take type their rubbish because they're configured to ignore the truth and practical critical reasoning as Fools they are.
don't mind dem. My brother abeg pls check my siggy.. voting starts by 10am. Pls don't forget. I need you to vote for falconey. The method of voting and d link is on my siggy. Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Show Us One Thing Jonathan Did For Bayelsa During His 6yrs Rule: APC by Frankiss44(m): 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
bishopkay:

Bros I normally take an exception to abusing people here but that guy na fool to ever ask that kind stupid question. Don't even glorify him with a reply anymore.
He's among those many stupid children from the indomie generation that run around politics threads forming political analysts when still been fed by their parents.

My brother I know his type that was exactly why I replied him the way I did.. The description you gave is a perfect match I swear down.

2 Likes

Re: Show Us One Thing Jonathan Did For Bayelsa During His 6yrs Rule: APC by Blessograo(f): 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
I don't think i look like a baby
saintkel:
Baby is dat my good morning?
Re: Show Us One Thing Jonathan Did For Bayelsa During His 6yrs Rule: APC by saintkel(m): 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
Blessograo:
I don't think i look like a baby
ok mummy
Re: Show Us One Thing Jonathan Did For Bayelsa During His 6yrs Rule: APC by Blessograo(f): 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
I'm a lady not a mum
saintkel:
ok mummy
Re: Show Us One Thing Jonathan Did For Bayelsa During His 6yrs Rule: APC by saintkel(m): 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
Blessograo:
I'm a lady not a mum
wots d difference btw a lady, baby n a mum
Re: Show Us One Thing Jonathan Did For Bayelsa During His 6yrs Rule: APC by Blessograo(f): 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
don't get me started on that
saintkel:
wots d difference btw a lady, baby n a mum
Re: Show Us One Thing Jonathan Did For Bayelsa During His 6yrs Rule: APC by saintkel(m): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
Blessograo:
Lol I am beginning to like u. I will give u a morning wake up call, goodnyt sweet.
Re: Show Us One Thing Jonathan Did For Bayelsa During His 6yrs Rule: APC by saintkel(m): 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
Blessograo:
Re: Show Us One Thing Jonathan Did For Bayelsa During His 6yrs Rule: APC by Blessograo(f): 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
undecided
saintkel:
Lol I am beginning to like u. I will give u a morning wake up call, goodnyt sweet.
Re: Show Us One Thing Jonathan Did For Bayelsa During His 6yrs Rule: APC by saintkel(m): 6:13am On Aug 04, 2016
Blessograo:
undecided
Blessograo:
undecided
good morning dear or is it good night over there?
Re: Show Us One Thing Jonathan Did For Bayelsa During His 6yrs Rule: APC by AntiIPOOP(m): 7:01am On Aug 04, 2016
ganisucks:
Show us one thing Buhari has done for Daura in his one year rule. Don't dare mention helipad.
How old are you? Very dull of you. Girls with their small small brain, chai!
Re: Show Us One Thing Jonathan Did For Bayelsa During His 6yrs Rule: APC by Tokety7: 7:08am On Aug 04, 2016
Even as a Governor the bastard did nothing. Only a fool will expect Jonah-daft to do something spectacular for his people. Ordinary potable water, otueke do not have.
Re: Show Us One Thing Jonathan Did For Bayelsa During His 6yrs Rule: APC by Blessograo(f): 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
saintkel:
good morning dear or is it good night over there?

Anyone is accepted
Re: Show Us One Thing Jonathan Did For Bayelsa During His 6yrs Rule: APC by saintkel(m): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
Blessograo:
Anyone is accepted
still not happy with me? Am sorry if I hurt u sweet
Re: Show Us One Thing Jonathan Did For Bayelsa During His 6yrs Rule: APC by Blessograo(f): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
saintkel:
still not happy with me? Am sorry if I hurt u sweet
No I'm not angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dapo Aruwajoye Of TVC News Appointed Press Secretary To Ondo Governor / The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? / Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.