Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,954 members, 7,852,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:02 PM

17 Yrs Old Girl Seeks To Be Frnds Wit Me If I Should Marry As Soon As Next Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17 Yrs Old Girl Seeks To Be Frnds Wit Me If I Should Marry As Soon As Next Year (1167 Views)

Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife / "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady / Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Yrs Old Girl Seeks To Be Frnds Wit Me If I Should Marry As Soon As Next Year by reserved111(m): 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
Story of 17 yrs old girl continues:

After she asked me for airtime, I called her d following day only for her mum to pick d phone and pretended she is her daughter...
I sensed d voice and reluctantly ended d conversation, den I heard her saying tins like "leave my daughter for me etc..
I had to cut d call.

She later called back den I hav to return the call and talked in matured way with her cos I knw she is d mum and we knw each other before I even knw d gal is her daughter.
so she asked me some jamb questions and I scored A, den she felt satisfied.

Now she has told her daughter to stop picking calls from men and dats our agreement for now...

Afte a short while she started using chat as only means of communication which she does in secret.

Pals d issue here is dat I can't chase her away since she sticks around, cos I hav no bad intention for her rather I advise her always and share quality pieces of information with her.

As it is now, she is always showing concern that I will soon marry and break our connection, but I told her not to worry
But she is scared if my wife to be would think she is taking me away...

Pls married pple in d house, hope am free to keep her even wen I'm married Cos by then she would have been far more than 18
Thanks
Re: 17 Yrs Old Girl Seeks To Be Frnds Wit Me If I Should Marry As Soon As Next Year by Behira(f): 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
What is he saying shocked

2 Likes

Re: 17 Yrs Old Girl Seeks To Be Frnds Wit Me If I Should Marry As Soon As Next Year by Teniolasmart: 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
so u are d newly appointed person incharge of setting jamb questio.....I.I.congrat on ur new appointment........
Re: 17 Yrs Old Girl Seeks To Be Frnds Wit Me If I Should Marry As Soon As Next Year by Damianking(m): 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
Simply tell us you.are fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: 17 Yrs Old Girl Seeks To Be Frnds Wit Me If I Should Marry As Soon As Next Year by nrexzy: 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
Abegi wetin dis guy smoke? Cos no be weed talk b dis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17 Yrs Old Girl Seeks To Be Frnds Wit Me If I Should Marry As Soon As Next Year by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:20am On Aug 03, 2016
cool cool
Re: 17 Yrs Old Girl Seeks To Be Frnds Wit Me If I Should Marry As Soon As Next Year by RichieDaVinci01(m): 12:21am On Aug 03, 2016
None o' my concern . So I'll slide

1 Like

Re: 17 Yrs Old Girl Seeks To Be Frnds Wit Me If I Should Marry As Soon As Next Year by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:22am On Aug 03, 2016
u want to keep her as sugar girl.. ryt grin grin grin grin and u get wife for ause THIS OP... FUNNY OOO

1 Like

Re: 17 Yrs Old Girl Seeks To Be Frnds Wit Me If I Should Marry As Soon As Next Year by nairalife2013(m): 1:46am On Aug 03, 2016
Well take it easy. She will fade away. But dont keep her.

Not too long ago, I went to a warehouse to forward payment for certain structural consignment I acquired. I met a very young lady whom I hav not seen there before. With such full, orange-like bursts, glossy skin, round waist and a pair of rockstar beautiful legs, any lively man could let go a little careless flirty desires. I staggered at sighting her d first time, behind d counter, she was coming in my direction. If not for the counter that seperated us, I would have spiritedly risked a head-on collision with her! I hav not seen this face here befor. I managed to say to her after the spell her beauty cast on me went away. She just gave me a dry nod! What do u want? She said suddenly. I was dazed by her rudeness but summoned some courage to answer her. I want to forwad some consignment and pay for a previous supply. I said with My taill tugged between my legs already, like a puppy in a lost battle. I paid and completed my transaction and left, still smiling and saying goodbye. I was to later find out her dad owns d place. I was forced to frequent that mall to buy what I didnt need, just to strike an acquaintance with her and have her apologise in the nearest future, for that rude response she threw at me.. still young and full of life, lightly built, dark in skin thing with an average height and a few bundle of cash still left untouch, I can change my cars between saloons and suvs and trip any girl without saying a word. All I need is respect,not se,x. I run from women, cos thing is like they all want me! This one was a challenge! Day in day out, we became friends. By now she had apologised and I needed a break. We hav had enough chat on fon, we had sat down over a roll of hotdog and a mini jar of icecream in several sterling eateries and bars. We had gone to real good places or roll around in the dimmed interiors of my wheels. We had become real friends and my wife had found out alas!
It was time to backout. But That girl couldnt backout easily. She was devasted dat I wont be seeing her again. Dont ask me why. Well, can really spoil them ladies. I took her to a PLACE. I could make her quit by giving her a piece of MYself, I thot and told her abt it. I know what u mean, but I have not done it before, she said, trying to appear bold. Now it was time for me to cry. What! U are a daan virgin. Yes. She said, looking me straight and softly in the eye. Enhh. How old are u? I finally asked her. Am 17. What! Said I. Not again. I recalled my first and second encounters with my former girlfriends, the rigour, the plans, the frenzy, the edge of the sit suspense, the waiting, the emptiness when all is done, the guilt. Not again. Gadhavmercy! U look 25 wid all these things - thaz her breasts and her bum. What sch are u, I queried her. Am just done with high sch. I come to d warehouse when am bored at home, she told me freely. Now, by jove, All I needed was to walk away. I thot again of my wife, of my kids and finally of her sitting there with longing eyes for THIS MAN, thatz me...
We left the place on my command.
Second day, we went back to THAT PLACE.
Third day, we couldn't wait for d sun to set, we went again. I didn't know it will go this far.. ..our visits to the place was a novelty to both of us.: to her, the strange sensation of a man's finger on her feminine skin was a firstime sweetness out of this world; to me, the raw fresh smell of another woman in many years was surprisingly provocative. But as it dragged on , at last accompanied by blood and tears, dat fateful day, with her BODY seizing to be as tight as the eye of a needle as it used to be, made so by my own very BODY we went our ways, yet I thot that was all. She still wouldnt let me be. It went on... I feel very guilty. I try to be giving her good cash, just to save her from breaking down for not seeing me again. She throws d money at me..I feel so heavy and withdrawn. I hate to hurt my wife.

I would advise u against it. Dont keep d girl.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Yrs Old Girl Seeks To Be Frnds Wit Me If I Should Marry As Soon As Next Year by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 03, 2016
Stay away from the girl
Re: 17 Yrs Old Girl Seeks To Be Frnds Wit Me If I Should Marry As Soon As Next Year by reserved111(m): 11:53am On Aug 03, 2016
lilyqueen:
Stay away from the girl

I'm already staying away from her but she is the one who persists hanging around
So pls can u help me tell her what u just said plssssss
Re: 17 Yrs Old Girl Seeks To Be Frnds Wit Me If I Should Marry As Soon As Next Year by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
reserved111:

I'm already staying away from her but she is the one who persists hanging around
So pls can u help me tell her what u just said plssssss

lol
Re: 17 Yrs Old Girl Seeks To Be Frnds Wit Me If I Should Marry As Soon As Next Year by njiasi30(f): 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2016

[/quote]
I feel 4 d girl, it won't b easy 4 her to let go....and it will surely break her heart when u finally do...u don't cut a tree 4rm d root,u start 4rm d branches... D best way is 2 stop seeing eachother ,4rm dere u will reduce d calls/chatting with time she will accept d handwriting... gradually u guys will go ur separate ways and end it amicably. cheesy grin
Re: 17 Yrs Old Girl Seeks To Be Frnds Wit Me If I Should Marry As Soon As Next Year by reserved111(m): 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
njiasi30:

I feel 4 d girl, it won't b easy 4 her to let go....and it will surely break her heart when u finally do...u don't cut a tree 4rm d root,u start 4rm d branches... D best way is 2 stop seeing eachother ,4rm dere u will reduce d calls/chatting with time she will accept d handwriting... gradually u guys will go ur separate ways and end it amicably. cheesy grin

Tnks nji...
I forgot to say dat dis gal is "all eyes on me" u knw wat dat means... Yet I don't knw wat she see in me cos I'm not her mate and am not an actor I'm not a star. I don't tink Gold is meant to be trashed.
Re: 17 Yrs Old Girl Seeks To Be Frnds Wit Me If I Should Marry As Soon As Next Year by njiasi30(f): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
reserved111:

Tnks nji...
I forgot to say dat dis gal is "all eyes on me" u knw wat dat means... Yet I don't knw wat she see in me cos I'm not her mate and am not an actor I'm not a star. I don't tink Gold is meant to be trashed.
U re right, some gals like older men BC dey re more matured and knows how to care/love a woman. 4rm ur former post u seem to b a nice/caring guy, d attention u gave her alone is enough to scatter her brain cheesy No gal will want to leave dat kind of a guy. Since u still value her, just trend with care, u know what I mean cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Read What This Girl Said To Her Boyfriend- Truenaijayarn / Wc One Is Most Beautiful / 3 Reasons Why A Man Shouldn’t Chase After A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.