Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] (41041 Views)

Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies / Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) / David Gospel Aniefiok's Car Burnt By 'Jealous' Hoodlums In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by NameChecker: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
digoster:
his matter is still in court.. or was he discharged and acquitted?

All I can say is this:- Find Out
But you will be shocked at your findings
Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by LuveU2(f): 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
ojmaroni247:
cheesy I am so happy with dis news, I am an ex-fotoite and I was nearly killed in 2005 by armed robbers at Dat umuchima, I was butchered all ova my body and neck,most of the matchet cuts Dat I dodged sparked fire on the walls of her room. Pls don't pity dis guys dey r beasts....they cut you first before asking for ur valuables. My gf den was nearly raped.... Kill all of Dem.
And it was at same Lafarge Lodge... Behind mikado.
wow thank God for saving your life shocked

smiley
Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by pamcode(m): 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
I find it hard to feel sorry for the thief since for you to be a thief or robber it means you have no iota of mercy.
Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
groundnutoil:
am typing with a small fine pardon ma mistakes I didn't proof read and I have corrected dm
Am a student, chemical engineering futo
U for take style tell me rada dn insult in dis manner Na nawoo
Anyway no offence taken
Have a nice day cheesy

No offence intended bro. I've done the needful.
Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by joenor(m): 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
Nice one, Kids that don't want to work but eat, should be treated as such.
Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by dexcira(f): 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
Armrobbers too like umuchima. Tnk God for saving me through out my 5yrs in umuchima.
Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by Rozaystunna(m): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
paschal47:
what's up with IMO state na
Jajaja na we dey here cheesy grin try shit and get chopper sprayed
Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by LaExpert: 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
naijaboiy:
CRIME DOES NOT PAY!!! angry

i supprt the eradication of crime through any means possible. police would only collect bribe and set them free. undecided

NAIRALANDERS PLEASE CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!! smiley

Seconded!
Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by johnson232: 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
Shehucom:
Sad.... people get mind sha
i tell u bros...

person fit save this kind tin for phone dey post am....

honestly i think d mind God gave to man was too much...

1 Like

Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by lashout1: 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
Larfage!

That year (5yrs). friendly pple sha but at night, u will need to change your phone to torch light, hide ur laptop.

I rep holiday villa.

1 Like

Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by maasoap(m): 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
NameChecker:

Tell me what they have done concerning this man's case

Perhaps you don't know him . . . .
His name is Yinusa

Quick justice is for Jungle Justice. Court process could take years.
Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by nonynolli2(f): 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
passionate88:
Burnt offerings
:
D
Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by Kelly2713(m): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
i want to ask, do they feel the pain of death?. am just asking
Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by muller101(m): 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
Very wrong
Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by zinachidi(m): 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
naijaboiy:

maybe if you've been a victim you'll have a rethink.
noo broda.. the punishment dosent fit the crime. U don't murder people for theft IMO.. If u caught someone who stole your property, u'd kill him?
Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by laplace19(m): 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
megawax8:
This is wrong. so wrong

This is so right..... Enter a taxi to umuchima (laffarge precisely) and you will see some guys with different bandages as a result of these thieves cruelty.... they will rob you (your phones and other valuables) and still stab or cut you with knife too... At a point bike men started charging students above 200 naira (50 or 100 naira for normal price depending on where you are coming from) just to take you to umichima because they are not even sure if they will return back with their bikes...cos these thieves rob them their bikes and inflict injuries on them too......I witnesed their killing and I'm happy.......

Securities here are not even helpful.... they will arrest these guys And still release them to continue from where they stopped....

I support this jungle justice 100%...
Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
naijaboiy:

maybe if you've been a victim you'll have a rethink.
And maybe if u hv been a victim on d otherside ur brain wld hv been reformatted.. I almost lost my life cos i went to d wrong community to collect money owed to me when d guys started shouting 'theif theif' i was mercilessly beaten with bricks,planks n what not, was eventually stripped dwn to my boxers n tied dwn waiting my fate but for d timely intervention of d anti crime patrol i would hv been dead.. So i never support jungle justice cos its barbaric n practiced by unintelligent,unenlightened,unexposed,raving lunatics because i dnt see any joy or trips u get frm killing any human beign be it an accused criminal or wtv except u are actually raving mad. We live by laws let d law take its course n even if d law is biased it doesnt gv u d fvckn right to play God! And those ones claim to be students...i wonder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by mrdu(m): 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
so the innocent criminals were burnt,
what a lawful act... cheesy
Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by laplace19(m): 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
zinachidi:
noo broda.. the punishment dosent fit the crime. U don't murder people for theft IMO.. If u caught someone who stole your property, u'd kill him?

Students here won't kill any thief that steals valuables only....rather they will burn those that steal and stab /cut their fellow students with matchets. ...

That's the difference..... they nearly chopped off one guy's right ear some weeks ago..... very heartless thieves
Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by megawax8: 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
laplace19:

This is so right..... Enter a taxi to umuchima (laffarge precisely) and you will see some guys with different bandages as a result of these thieves cruelty.... they will rob you (your phones and other valuables) and still stab or cut you with knife too... At a point bike men started charging students above 200 naira (50 or 100 naira for normal price depending on where you are coming from) just to take you to umichima because they are not even sure if they will return back with their bikes...cos these thieves rob them their bikes and inflict injuries on them too......I witnesed their killing and I'm happy.......

Securities here are not even helpful.... they will arrest these guys And still release them to continue from where they stopped....

I support this jungle justice 100%...

And all you wrote here justifies you taking a life you cannot create?

I do not in any way support stealing or robbery, but like we all know, for every action, there's a reaction.

What was achieved by this action?
Send a message to the thieves that they would be lynched when caught?

We both know they'd rob in umuchima this week.....lol. If the indigenes don't rob, cultists would.

And you guys just succeeded in making them more aggressive and dangerous. Congratulations.

How to better secure the environment should be what proactive students should do. Instead of negotiating with vigilante, man'o war or the school authority to assist in any way, you result to killing people.

I stayed in Amic lodge(Umuchima) in FUTO for 5 years. One session, lodges in the onyia towers - playboy mansion axis decided to pay some Hausa men for security purposes. That was the most peaceful nights I had till students decided the men were asking for too much and stopped paying. No need to ask, the robbery continued.

Please, always hand criminals over to authority. Let the law decide.

Imagine the risks you guys took.
The escapee could have returned with friends and shot sporadically in attempt to rescue their partner OR the person you were happily burning could have in a bid to not go down alone, summoned strength, ran towards an unexpecting spectator and hugged him to burn and die too.

You don't create life, so NEVER take it.

1 Like

Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by laplace19(m): 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
megawax8:

And all you wrote here justifies you taking a life you cannot create?

I do not in any way support stealing or robbery, but like we all know, for every action, there's a reaction.

What was achieved by this action?
Send a message to the thieves that they would be lynched when caught?

We both know they'd rob in umuchima this week.....lol. If the indigenes don't rob, cultists would.

And you guys just succeeded in making them more aggressive and dangerous. Congratulations.

How to better secure the environment should be what proactive students should do. Instead of negotiating with vigilante, man'o war or the school authority to assist in any way, you result to killing people.

I stayed in Amic lodge(Umuchima) in FUTO for 5 years. One session, lodges in the onyia towers - playboy mansion axis decided to pay some Hausa men for security purposes. That was the most peaceful nights I had till students decided the men were asking for too much and stopped paying. No need to ask, the robbery continued.

Please, always hand criminals over to authority. Let the law decide.

Imagine the risks you guys took.
The escapee could have returned with friends and shot sporadically in attempt to rescue their partner OR the person you were happily burning could have in a bid to not go down alone, summoned strength, ran towards an unexpecting spectator and hugged him to burn and die too.

You don't create life, so NEVER take it.

Which authority are they going to hand them over?.... even ihiagwa vigilantee know these guys.... there was a time my friends and I were going to eziobodo from eismann around 10pm, these theives were at the futo back gate robbing people and inflicting injuries on them with cutlas, we informed ihiagwa vigilantee and they came with their bus to that eismann junction.... believe me these vigilantee guys refused to approach those thieves, telling us that those guys and not thieves that they are just students... When they relunctantly managed to near that futo back gate those theives entered the bush and they (vigilantee) set one tyre ablaze there and left..... those theives returned back and continue with their robbery..... we had to follow that ihiagwa road leading to eziobodo village that night. ....

If the students had handed those thieves to the vigilantees or the police, they will be released and the best day their robbery continues....

As for their gangs retaliating.... guys are prepared for them....
Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by SWORD419(m): 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
This isn't the right judgement, itz their hands that was suppose to be cut off islamically
Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by megawax8: 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
laplace19:

Which authority are they going to hand them over?.... even ihiagwa vigilantee know these guys.... there was a time my friends and I were going to eziobodo from eismann around 10pm, these theives were at the futo back gate robbing people and inflicting injuries on them with cutlas, we informed ihiagwa vigilantee and they came with their bus to that eismann junction.... believe me these vigilantee guys refused to approach those thieves, telling us that those guys and not thieves that they are just students... When they relunctantly managed to near that futo back gate those theives entered the bush and they (vigilantee) set one tyre ablaze there and left..... those theives returned back and continue with their robbery..... we had to follow that ihiagwa road leading to eziobodo village that night. ....

If the students had handed those thieves to the vigilantees or the police, they will be released and the best day their robbery continues....

As for their gangs retaliating.... guys are prepared for them....

If you don't trust the police or vigilante, take the person to obinze barracks. Even if he leaves there, I'm sure he would be on very good behavior going forward.

NB: you don't expect the police to kill them, do you? For every crime, the law has the punishment set aside for it.
Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by laplace19(m): 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
megawax8:

If you don't trust the police or vigilante, take the person to obinze barracks. Even if he leaves there, I'm sure he would be on very good behavior going forward.

NB: you don't expect the police to kill them, do you? For every crime, the law has the punishment set aside for it.

I don't expect vigilantee or police to kill them and I don't expect vigilantee to release them on their way to their office or police to release them the following morning
Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by EmekaBlue(m): 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
If these guyz burnt r indegenes una own don finish b that..Jungle students..

Not supporting thieves but even Jesus no suffer like d way pple stone break bones and burn thieves
Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by feisty1(f): 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
Dis s so sad.it saddens me wen I c ppl doing dis to der fellow.God s NT slow to judge he nos how he wl deal wt thieves nt nt using ur own power it s d same wt d murderer.if it was dat way God judge us wt our sin then no 1 wl b alive.yes dey v done something very wrong bt dey shouldn't b taken der lives cos dat wouldn't stop d thieves.who nos d real thief mit be among d student.it would v been beta if dey beat Dem.may God forgv all of us wt our sins...
Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by GeneralEmenogu: 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
D jungle justic, i would like 2 see na all des Poli, if u put tician na u sabi. Catch dem and burn dem alife. All of dem are guilty as Dogara, Saraki, n Ekweremadu. Dey r stealin all dey can and cannin all dey still, wat a nation.
Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
Angelo45:
Who gave them the right to take a life. Although what they did was bad but only God can judge us

You wouldn't know how it feels until a good for nothing rag-tag tw.at steals your laptop with your project in it, or rapes your sister in her own room, till then you wouldn't understand.
Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
obailala:
Has it gotten to a point where educated people now join in the barbaric act of jungle justice?

There's no place for political correctness on the streets of this country, especially when it comes to the environment around our tertiary institutions.
Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
While what the students did, taking the law into their own hands and all might not be so benign, the people being so sentimental or should I say overly emotional don't know what they pass through in the hands of these hoodlums.

For me, i blame the corrupt security and porous justice system for jungle justice, not necessarily the perpetrators.
Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by Doncute(m): 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hmmm.... I was in Umuchima wen this happened. Heard bout dis so its not a lie. Pls don't pity those criminals. In as much as I condemn d killings, jungle justice(severe beatings leading to decapitation of d criminals) wld have been okay. I have actually been a victim cos I stayed in larfarge Umuchima for 4yrs while I was a student. Was on ma way home with ma lappy which had ma complete project work and other written stuffs in a bag. A guy called d bike thinking he was bout to enter with me to his lodge, buh instead he pointed gun at me while anoda sneaked behind me and dragged me to d floor. Panel beating followed buh I was lucky not to be killed. Buh ma project work was stolen and it was really hard cos d deadline for d submission was very near. So pls don't pity dem....they deserve jungle justice.
Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by groundnutoil(m): 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
greenhulk:

No offence intended bro. I've done the needful.
non taken coolI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Officials Shoot 5-Year-Old Boy Dead In Eleme, Rivers (Graphics Photo/Video) / Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children / Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.