Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

A Moment Of Truth! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Moment Of Truth! (12065 Views)

Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality / What Happened The First Day I Picked A Prostitute ( Scariest Moment Of My Life) / Moment Of Madness As Drunk Couple Have Sex By Roadside Infront Of Crowd (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by mizzbouqui(f): 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

and I guess I didn't tag any goat's moniker tongue
Abi nah cheesy
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by EmperorLee(m): 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

and I guess I didn't tag any goat's moniker tongue

You mean HE is a goat ? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Rukkydelta(f): 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
Romance section has turned to something else
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by rosalieene(f): 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
let me register my presence here first! *am coming back!!*
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by tolam4skywd(m): 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
just passing by...

NL and drama be 5 & 6 ...

Dey are always making my day...
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
I juxy dey look una...

makydebbie juhan ernismallzz... i juxt dey looks una...
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by queencalipso(f): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
Refiner I really don't know what is wrong with you angry honestly I thought you are sensible and reasonable. Why all these? angry angry

You owe no one any explanation, let it go. The more you try to prove your innocence, the more you indict your self. I smell guilt here; that's why you are trying by all means to justify your self so you can feel better.

Pls let sleeping dogs lie and stop attracting unnecessary attention to your self. When this ish back fires now, you will deactivate and people will start cursing another forgetting that you are the architect of the whole thing .

No be only you contest for miss nl abeg

2 Likes

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by makydebbie(f): 12:31am On Aug 04, 2016
slyIsaac:
I juxy dey look una...

makydebbie juhan ernismallzz... i juxt dey looks una...
my darling husband smiley smiley
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by alobright17(m): 12:45am On Aug 04, 2016
herbie27:
Make sexxkillz enter na.

Who cares!, is sexxkillz above mistake?.
That hopeless thing
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 04, 2016
Polyestar:
Refiner, I honestly wish Lezz fvcked you, though. It's hurting that after all the gossips, rumour and backbitings you eventually escaped with your little cvnt. And some bush dog called Muva said I was drooling after you... e no go better for all of una!
⚡This post is FULL of ignorance.
.......⛅
It is disgusting that you view her choice to see him as a gateway for vengeance
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 04, 2016
alobright17:
That hopeless thing
cool

Stop fighting angry

Lekinz, you have a case with me.
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 04, 2016
makydebbie:
my darling husband smiley smiley
my one true love... wink wink
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2016
alobright17:
That hopeless thing
Who asked you?, grin always beeffing people for no good reason.

With your plenty moniker.

1 Like

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by makydebbie(f): 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
slyIsaac:
my one true love... wink wink
chop kiss smiley smiley
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by alobright17(m): 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
herbie27:
Who asked you?, grin always beeffing people for no good reason.

With your plenty moniker.
that is just small others are coming.meanwhile u need not to ask me before I call him that.mind u I never mentioned ur name but if u dare try me u no go like the outcome.

If ur head is correct or if u are not so silly u will see the guy crossing my lane first .and I have the rights to go after him anywhere any time.u brought urself to my door steps so don't run to the mods when I charge at u .
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Fela40: 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
alobright17:
That hopeless thing

Sexxkillz bah?
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Polyestar(m): 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
⚡This post is FULL of ignorance.
.......⛅
It is disgusting that you view her choice to see him as a gateway for vengeance
Who's this one? GTFO!

1 Like

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
Polyestar:

Who's this one? GTFO!
yeah,I'ma leave.....cuz im done undecided not cuz you.
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
Polyestar:

Who's this one? GTFO!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by blackdeek52: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
herbie27:
Hey cheesy cheesy.. I need a favour from you o
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by LorDBolton(m): 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
If this is the refiner kinginV was campaigning for then I gotta say i'm disappointed.

Many jonzing mirano full this NL... this is classless.
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by AngelAhnie(f): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
Kidsland
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
I don talk am, we go later kill each other for this romance section grin grin

See secret abeg, a dude even travelled to the east to bang fine yellow pvssy undecided.. And the guy still no see her fvck... Na wa oo

Make i dey look

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by alobright17(m): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
Fela40:

Sexxkillz bah?
Who else? If not that good for nothing
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
alobright17:
that is just small others are coming.meanwhile u need not to ask me before I call him that.mind u I never mentioned ur name but if u dare try me u no go like the outcome.

If ur head is correct or if u are not so silly u will see the guy crossing my lane first .and I have the rights to go after him anywhere any time.u brought urself to my door steps so don't run to the mods when I charge at u .
You didn't need to bump into my comments just to get back at sexxkillz.

You've made lots of enemies already, with your unnecessary insults, incase you don't knw, i was the one reporting you, when you decided to be an enemy, just avoid my mentions and i'm not scared of your threats.
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
blackdeek52:

Hey cheesy cheesy.. I need a favour from you o
What might that be.
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by blackdeek52: 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
herbie27:
What might that be.
I would like you to vote for a friend in the Mr NL contest final. His moniker is _IAMKINGZLEE. embarassed embarassed
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by alobright17(m): 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
herbie27:
You didn't need to bump into my comments just to get back at sexxkillz.

You've made lots of enemies already, with your unnecessary insults, incase you don't knw, i was the one reporting you, when you decided to be an enemy, just avoid my mentions and i'm not scared of your threats.
Reporting me to God?that is the only relevant or effective place you can report me that can move me.

Enemy?even Jesus Christ himself has many enemies , how much more me,and no one should expect to please everyone or except to be friend to all.NL has good,bad,beautiful,ugly e.t.c type of people.So let my enemies be my headache.enemies that can't stop me from doing anything is what you concerned yourself with?

Threats?is never a threat,it is what I know for sure I'll be doing,and I never expected you to be scared over it though.if you're not afraid with several abortions you're doing why will u be scared of me?

I can bump into your comments any time any day to get back to anyone here.

After reading this I plead you to press the report button let them ban me,I can still create as many monikers as I want adding them to the existing ones.

if you don't report me tonight,then you're a coward.
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
alobright17:
Reporting me to God?that is the only relevant or effective place you can report me that can move me.

Enemy?even Jesus Christ himself has many enemies , how much more me,and no one should expect to please everyone or except to be friend to all.NL has good,bad,beautiful,ugly e.t.c type of people.So let my enemies be my headache.enemies that can't stop me from doing anything is what you concerned yourself with?

Threats?is never a threat,it is what I know for sure I'll be doing,and I never expected you to be scared over it though.if you're not afraid with several abortions you're doing why will u be scared of me?

I can bump into your comments any time any day to get back to anyone here.

After reading this I plead you to press the report button let them ban me,I can still create as many monikers as I want adding them to the existing ones.

if you don't report me tonight,then you're a coward.
cheesy cheesy Laughing at your silly comments, i have already piqued you.

How many abortions has your gf's done for you?, is that a way of getting at me.

Like i said earlier, i'm used to your insults, you feel you're the only invisible being here, who has many monikers.

Was expecting to see a better human being wen i checked this your account, don't you have a home?, stealing pics at super stores. cheesy see him ugly looks.

#Jobless maga

2 Likes

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
blackdeek52:

I would like you to vote for a friend in the Mr NL contest final. His moniker is _IAMKINGZLEE. embarassed embarassed
I already did that yesterday, though!, he wasn't the only one i voted.
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by alobright17(m): 12:22am On Aug 05, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy Laughing at your silly comments, i have already piqued you.

How many abortions has your gf's done for you?, is that a way of getting at me.

Like i said earlier, i'm used to your insults, you feel you're the only invisible being here, who has many monikers.

Was expecting to see a better human being wen i checked this your account, don't you have a home?, stealing pics at super stores. cheesy see him ugly looks.

#Jobless maga

Hahaha Ugly?when I have already said it that there are ugly,handsome guys here.I have seen your own pic where you're competing with Regina Askia and co for miss world beauty pageant.

Your abortion doing will find you out when you'll eventually start going to churches and juju shrines searching for child.

I don't know all celebs and others posing at malls airports e.t.c snapping pics and posting them are all homeless like me.

I am not here to please anyone soul,What I do here has or will ever have any single effect on my earnings or source of income,Do you know why?Because I'm older than this forum and been living my life without this forum before I joined in 2015.since I joined I never earned one kobo from it during active and ban periods.So worry more about using condom during ur olosho biz than aborting innocent babies.

You think I don't know you?swear you never slept with more than one man or done series of abortions.

In that pic tell me which part of ugly you mean.

1 Like

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by blackdeek52: 12:25am On Aug 05, 2016
herbie27:
I already did that yesterday, though!, he wasn't the only one i voted.
Oh thanks a lot..Saturday is the final tho and I would be glad if you vote for him. You can only vote one person in the finals embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Here's An Example Of "Na Dem Dey Rush Us". See Babes Sha. (pic) / South African Girls Love Sex Too Much / Can A Sexully Active Man Stay For Six Months Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.