Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

A Moment Of Truth! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Moment Of Truth! (12063 Views)

Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality / What Happened The First Day I Picked A Prostitute ( Scariest Moment Of My Life) / Moment Of Madness As Drunk Couple Have Sex By Roadside Infront Of Crowd (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy abeg!, no boil o.

Let's just hope he wakes from his slumber. grin

Lol i hope we are not delusional,if Nigeria gets better under these conditions it will only be a by-product of natural consequences this administtration benefits from.All of these guys have u seen anyone to expend hope on..Only one ?

From Ngige our brother to Oshiomole to Fayemi to Fashola whom amongst them looks ready for leadership... ?

Nigeria had better prepare for more faminine my intelligent sources have told me to expect more probs but there' light in the end but no be under these guys and without resource control..
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
supersystems:

Lol i hope we are not delusional,if Nigeria gets better under these conditions it will only be a by-product of natural consequences this administtration benefits from.All of these guys have u seen anyone to expend hope on..Only one ?

From Ngige our brother to Oshiomole to Fayemi to Fashola whom amongst them looks ready for leadership... ?

Nigeria had better prepare for more faminine my intelligent sources have told me to expect more probs but there' light in the end but no be under these guys and without resource control..
It is well.
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
lol @herbie i can relate.The marra tire u too shey.Lol
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by aloobright17: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
herbie27:
I never reported you to the mods, had no reason to.

Now, get lost!.
should I shut your mouth up by showing you where you made the confession of been the one reporting my moniker?
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
aloobright17:
should I shut your mouth up by showing you where you made the confession of been the one reporting my moniker?
That was me telling you how you offended me on my thread, and how i was reporting you then, which was last week.
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by aloobright17: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2016
herbie27:
That was me telling you how you offended me on my thread, and how i was reporting you then, which was last week.
Haba this one you dey sound like a good person?meanwhile where is the award you received for reporting my monikers?Simply because I told you the truth. Why some of you ladies hate truth?
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 07, 2016
aloobright17:
Haba this one you dey sound like a good person?meanwhile where is the award you received for reporting my monikers?Simply because I told you the truth. Why some of you ladies hate truth?
You have no idea of what is true and not.
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by aloobright17: 9:28am On Aug 07, 2016
herbie27:
You have no idea of what is true and not.
everything I told you about the post of your journey was truth and on point,Besides I asked you a simple question which you turned to insult.I even warned you off the lane u wanted to take but you call it a bluff, which the outcome even made you run to the mods for help.
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2016
aloobright17:
everything I told you about the post of your journey was truth and on point,Besides I asked you a simple question which you turned to insult.I even warned you off the lane u wanted to take but you call it a bluff, which the outcome even made you run to the mods for help.
I repeat, you had no idea of what you were talking about, you started the insults first.

I wouldn't quote some1 who didn't say anything offensive, deliberately to insult him/her.

I know myself.
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by aloobright17: 10:23am On Aug 07, 2016
herbie27:
I repeat, you had no idea of what you were talking about, you started the insults first.

I wouldn't quote some1 who didn't say anything offensive, deliberately to insult him/her.

I know myself.
go check my question that thread again if it is still available.

You know yourself and U think I don't know myself too?
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 07, 2016
aloobright17:
go check my question that thread again if it is still available.

You know yourself and U think I don't know myself too?
I am not debating anything with you, you ruined my thread, had to delete it.

Don't quote me deliberately with insults, i don't quote people abusing them, if not offended.

Have a nice day.
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by aloobright17: 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
herbie27:
I am not debating anything with you, you ruined my thread, had to delete it.

Don't quote me deliberately with insults, i don't quote people abusing them, if not offended.

Have a nice day.

Listen stop claiming madam innocent when you're guilty,I never insulted you first,I simply asked a harmless question,which may not have gone well with your understanding simply maybe because of the heartbreak you were going through then.

When u responded with your insult I warned you not to take that lane because it will never pay us,that advice even worsen the whole thing,I still think maybe due to the situation you were in then.

I wondered after the burst which u caused,u started beckoning on the Mods for help.

I don't deliberately bash anyone,I'm not an asslicker too,Is even better you deleted that your confusing thread,and next time don't create any such thread if you're not willing to take questions.

Thank God you've gotten another sweetheart here on NL that is the gain from your thread grin.Hope you're not going to ask if he is into yahoo or Gmail? grin

Have a pleasant day.
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Anugod(f): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
Aloobright17 and Herbie27, you people should jus goan marry! angry

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
Anugod:
Aloobright17 and Herbie27, you people should jus goan marry! angry

grin grin grin
cheesy grin Which woman wants to marry a man that quarrels other women?. Do you?.
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Anugod(f): 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy grin Which woman wants to marry a man that quarrels other women?. Do you?.
Chai! sad cry

Mbanuu angry lipsrsealed
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
Anugod:
Chai! sad cry

Mbanuu angry lipsrsealed
You've answered your question. grin
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Anugod(f): 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
herbie27:
You've answered your question. grin
grin grin grin
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by aloobright17: 11:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
herbie27:
Who want marry a lady that brings her family secret affairs outside?Do You
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
aloobright17:
Who want marry a lady that brings her family secret affairs outside?Do You
Family secret ke!.
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by aloobright17: 11:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
herbie27:
Family secret ke!.
Which Innocent woman I quarrel?
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 08, 2016
Sexxkillz:
You type like a stammerer.

Get hold of queen premier.
Lmpao grin
Sexxkillz:
You type like a stammerer.

Get hold of queen premier.
Lmpao
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by FvckShiT(m): 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
...top of the morning friends and foes wink,I hope you guys had a restful night smiley

I've been dragged into lotta dramas going on here and I wanna address the issues this morning,this is gonna be a long epistle but I wish you guys read it all...

...she's ungrateful,why didn't she support Kinginvahala?
It is still a mystery why human beings easily judge other people decision without getting to know the reason behind the decision.I was and still grateful for the selfless and vigorous campaign done on my behalf by that wonderful someone but when he decided to contest,I asked him not to,I gave him reasons not to but he insisted!...there were two or three people that wished to contest in out team and I pleaded with him to let one of them contest but he declined and said he don't even need my support,out of anger probably...so that was why I decided to stay neutral... undecided

is a snitch, snake and a backstabber!
Lol,I wish you guys can understand the real ME!,apart from those two screenshots,did I release any other shot?...why don't u guys think deeply before casting stones on me?I'm a lady and ladies are known to be emotional...someone made a threat to my life and he asked me to have it in mind that he will look for me and kill me no matter the time it will take,with all seriousness,so if you were I'm my shoes,what will u do?....he expects me to screenshot it which I did...I showed it to my dad,he in turn showed it to some policemen,my siblings(one is a nairalander) and I also showed it to some of my soldier friends...
I did what I think is right,so if I die a suspicious death, it will stand as an evidence but later the next day we made up,he apologised and I did same too but the deed was done already and I was shocked to see the screenshot on nairaland...

She took this pageantry as a do or die affair...
....this pageantry was all fun to me and it was like an experience to me too...I wish I have the screenshot of when I declared my intention to contest,I never knew money was involved,cos I didn't check the front page of that thread...it was even naijaboiy that made it known to me that money was involved,i would have quit but I had already made that mistake of declaring my intention to contest...cos I know that things will be worse so far as money is involved...

And I never for once badmouthed or plan anything bad against mimzy or any other contestant,I always plead with my team to desist from it but they don't heed to my warning...they should upload a screenshot,if they feel I'm lying....that's the honest truth!...I've a very soft heart and I can't bear to feel the pain of planning against my fellow human...it's not worth it?

....she's a slot!,I'm not suprised

lol...this got me loling...yea lez actually wantes to see me while travelling to enugu through anambra from warri but he didnt stop at anambra afterall because we stopped communication briefly the night he was supposed to travel!
But wait ooo,if I decided to see and Bleep him,what business is it to u guys,is it not my life and body...you guys find joy and pleasure in carrying people's problem on your head...last time I checked,I've never done such to anybody here,what will be my gain in carrying someone's news and problem on my head,it will surely weigh me down cos it's a total waste of time....I dunno the gain in rubishing others!

The only nairalander that has ever seen me offline is Onstelly and no one else!...try to stick that to ur dumb brains!

[b]Do to others what you wish others to do unto u...
I also wanna use this opportunity to apologise to those I've wronged...I'm sorry!

Love from REFINER

Oya let the bashing begin

Fücking pretender

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Display Her Sucking Skill Using Cucumber And Yogurt / Here's An Example Of "Na Dem Dey Rush Us". See Babes Sha. (pic) / South African Girls Love Sex Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.