Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia (12311 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto / Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by paschal47(m): 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
jona

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by Achorise: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
gurunlocker:

I can not die because I need to let you know you are foolish
seconded

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by peterpan313(m): 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
Iscoalarcon:
The otouke drunkard

Quote me and die
your father is not just a failure, but a drunk failure.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by AgentOrange: 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
omenka/Progressive01 right now.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by deji68: 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
gbam !!!!! a true team player..... cool cool
Lovelynature:
Seems nature wrote leadership on GEJ

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by Donraqh(m): 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
continue the good work my hero...

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by Murry05(m): 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
Otuoke Fool, This Man was the most foolish president nig ever had, l hate him, wailers will abuse me
Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by juman(m): 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
Jonathan, the free and fair election man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by Splashme: 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
adajiboyy:
Like him or hate him he continues to soar..under ur administration sir I bought fuel for 87 now its 145 naira.I bought a derica of rice for 240 now its almost 500,I bought kerosene 60 naira per liter now its morethan 200,I pay from agege to ikeja for 50 naira now its 120naira. the must annoying one is pure water,we bought a bag of purewater at 80 but now its 200 and a sachet for 10 naira.GEJ am proud I voted for u over the dullard.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
The ineffectual buffoon. Please after you complete your mission kindly remain there. You are the reason we are in this mess we find ourselves

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by AMI3(m): 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
Oga after Good work na Lock the follow you. Who Jah bless no man can curse.

I hope after PMB tenure he will also represent Nigeria like this. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
This used to be the exclusive preserve of OBJ buh Gej is gradually putting baba out of job. Weldone Gej

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by Emmenyk(m): 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
Iscoalarcon:
The otouke drunkard

Quote me and die

Spotted! another dog barking at the moon

Are you done foaming from the mouth? Oya tie your belt well, go get some NÙNŪ. You're insignificant.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by ajepako(f): 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
Oga GEJ... OGA GEJ, OGA GEJ!

How many times did I call you?

God Bless you as you dey continue to give zombies headache and high blood pressure

See as my crush dey soar and leap daily, while some old and deaf geriatric is clueless on how to steer us forward..

GOODLUCK AJEPAKO...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by ajepako(f): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
Murry05:
Otuoke Fool, This Man was the most foolish president nig ever had, l hate him, wailers will abuse me

Muritala pele, We only abuse significant people..

You don't fit the bill, sorry....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by chi4ik4(m): 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
some zombianus may commit suicide because of this!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by ajebuter(f): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
Now that's a man I'm proud to call my hero and president...
GEJ putting tears on the faces of zombies daily...
GEJ l love...
Respect sir!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
GetWellNigeria:
Jonathan is incompetent and a failed tribalist & hope less leader of Avengers & other hopeless IPob youths here.Take it or block me.....
@Uniqueboi, why did you share this guy's comment with me?. grin

He obviously doesn't knw we now have the real definition of incompetence, and a failure in all ramification in office as a president.

Smh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by ajebuter(f): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
Now that's a man I'm proud to call my hero and president...

GEJ putting tears on the faces of zombies with his constant leap and elevation..

GEJ l love...

Respect sir!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by excel4us: 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
kgr8mike:
GEJ - you are the best president Nigeria has ever had. You were sincere to us. You knew what you were doing. With you I had a glimpse of where Nigeria was headed. But honestly I need special optical glass to even see beyond my nose right now.

However I thank God you let go of the power the incompetents craved for. That was the height of civility. You offered yourself but Nigeria chose 'backwardness' as you prophesied.

Today we are counting the cost.

Today however you are a world model. If all seekers of power all over the world will take u you as a model, the world will be at peace.

No blood of any Nigerian is worth your political ambition -. What a understanding!!!

I love you Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
MY DEAR, U ARE ON POINT.WE NEED GOD NOW LIKE NEVER BEFORE TO DEAL WITH THE PRESENT PREDICAMENT.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by decasey(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
Luckylife:
Zombie spotted! means you are already dead. So your comments are useless and can't kill a mosquito.
can ur god (buhari ) ever observed an election after his tenure have elapseds.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by Emmaino247: 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
GetWellNigeria:
Jonathan is incompetent and a failed tribalist & hope less leader of Avengers & other hopeless IPob youths here.Take it or block me.....
E be like say virus don enter ya brain (LUBBISH)

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by Emmaino247: 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
GetWellNigeria:
E be like say virus don enter ya brain (LUBBISH) grin
GetWellNigeria:
E be like say virus don enter ya brain (LUBBISH)

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
He is one of the wise men who is controlled by the stars and not moved by the storm. GEJ I miss you very much

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by Oluwabenny: 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
Iscoalarcon:
The otouke drunkard

Quote me and die
u r just a fool from above...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by cococandy(f): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
Say what you will but the truth can't be hidden.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by Proffdada: 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
The guy who sold Nigeria to bokoharam, diezani, tompolo, asari dokubo, and all other corrupt politicians for cheap sapele water May he find no peace until peace reigns in Nigeria. Quote me and die angry

Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by BECKAR: 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
I wouldn't be surprised if GEJ is named the next UN secretary. I used to say he lost Nigeria and won the world, but I'm beginning to see that he actually won both Nigeria and the world. A good man is a good man

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by Swazzkid(m): 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
Murry05:
oh I see..... seems you lk bubu which is suffering..
#gejisdbestnaijaeverhad

so please keep suffering n smiling
Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by Swazzkid(m): 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
Proffdada:
The guy who sold Nigeria to bokoharam, diezani, tompolo, asari dokubo, and all other corrupt politicians for cheap sapele water May he find no peace until peace reigns in Nigeria. Quote me and die angry
hmm... & he isn't in power yet boko boys are killing innocent Nigerians....
don't be mad with sum1 dat has left power already becos last time I checked NDA wasn't present during his tenure and IPOB and d rest didn't pressure him about dividing dis country.... not to forget d absence of d herdsmen problems during his tenure...... I know you now know dat dis govt is confused and it has failed

ain't going to die because you are not d creator (you can never ever create or destroy a life u re just a mere mortal being) ...hope I am cleared?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by AsoRockz01(m): 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
Iscoalarcon:
The otouke drunkard

Quote me and die

You're dead already.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: SSS Partially Restores Saraki’s Security Detail / Women Threaten To Boycott Ondo Election / APC & Labour Party: "Same Scam Different Era" - Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.