Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia (12312 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto / Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by Jaideyone(m): 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
adajiboyy:
Like him or hate him he continues to soar..under ur administration sir I bought fuel for 87 now its 145 naira.I bought a derica of rice for 240 now its almost 500,I bought kerosene 60 naira per liter now its morethan 200,I pay from agege to ikeja for 50 naira now its 120naira. the must annoying one is pure water,we bought a bag of purewater at 80 but now its 200 and a sachet for 10 naira.GEJ am proud I voted for u over the dullard.
lol keep deceiving yourself
Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by basadenet: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
They know that he is capable and fit for the job, hence his appointment.
Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
Change where you buy your rice from. Clearly you are overhyping sh*t

adajiboyy:
Like him or hate him he continues to soar..under ur administration sir I bought fuel for 87 now its 145 naira.I bought a derica of rice for 240 now its almost 500,I bought kerosene 60 naira per liter now its morethan 200,I pay from agege to ikeja for 50 naira now its 120naira. the must annoying one is pure water,we bought a bag of purewater at 80 but now its 200 and a sachet for 10 naira.GEJ am proud I voted for u over the dullard.
Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by billyG(m): 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
Make Buhari no snd our Hero go monitor election 4 Afganistan oooo!
Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by coolbatty: 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
So shocked at d many hypocritic comments spotted on this thread.

The same Nigerian youths dat criticized Goodluck and made a lot of mockery memes for him yesterday are the ones praising him today as their hero..

It's the same "you" dat is criticizing President Muhammadu Buhari today that will also praise him n adore him as ur hero 2mrw...

Have u forgotten so soon how u went to ojota to protest against ur so-called "Hero" some few years back?

NIGERIAN YOUTHS WAKE UP!!!

Until u do, ur leaders/elders will continue to hit ur heads against the wall of deceit.
Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by nell2: 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
Lovelynature:
Seems nature wrote leadership on GEJ
yea.so true
Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by cleoblizz332(f): 9:25am On Aug 04, 2016
When you know who you are, you don't need to struggle GEJ know who he is and fate is just working for him. He was a gift to Nigerian but since Nigerian's wanted a change he peacefully packed out and continue his leadership journey where it is needed. I wonder what will be running tru his mind if he hears about Nigeria's present predicament.
Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by Cutehector(m): 11:54am On Aug 04, 2016
chi4ik4:
some zombianus may commit suicide because of this!!!
grin

Sup bro, can I have a moment of ur time please
Re: Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia by centboy123456(m): 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
adajiboyy:

Godbless you for that comment may ur day be long on earth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue 2019: APC Exco Backs Ortom, Akume For Re-election / Abdulmumuni Ningi Kidnapped In Bauchi / NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.