Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] (32165 Views)

The 2017 Constituency Projects Allocation For 36 States / Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects In Kogi: Photos & Video By Facebook User / Reps Fight Over Prado SUV, Constituency Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
Quite interesting and knowledgeable grin

1 Like

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by Descartes: 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
DaudaAbu:

Other states almost have double what kwara got despite having the senate presidency.

I thougt its leo ogor representing Isoko fed constituency Delta state, minority leader in the house that is mentioned by jibril?

Saraki no try at all for him people, since principal officers are supposed to attract more of the project to their constituency

Yea is the one among the principal officers who padded the budget
Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by sosodevf(m): 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
kiss
Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by paulsowande(m): 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
Waiting for Oyo and Ogun
Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by obembet(f): 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
if there is no project, there is no embezzlement

1 Like

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by iffedayur(m): 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
If the money will be spent for the purpose for which they are allocated who would have minded what's going on. In all of my years in Ondo state, I've not seen a single constituency project.

Let's stop this allocation to the national assembly so that it will make the office less attractive.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
If to say na tinubu men full those positions ehn,the guy don hammer big be that.
Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by LydayBobo(m): 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
I will suggest we use this information to hold our Representatives accountable instead of coming here to wail. Just my thoughts though.

3 Likes

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by DaudaAbu(m): 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
modath:

They won't do Jack!! Project ko, constituency ni.

They will buy Nissan Primera, Bajaj Okada, I pass my neighbour for their party jobbers and sycophants, use the rest rock Abuja ladies of loose virtues, rinse and repeat for next year..

Which is why @trackaNG took it upon themselve to follow things.

We have been allowing them get away with it for roo long.

Locations for project are mentioned. Let do our finding and report the ones that are pocketing the money. Or simply sharing it to party member.

They are representing you wether you are a supporter or not

1 Like

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by seguntijan(m): 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ajiboro Abdul Hameed Afolabi
# JibrinVsDogara , # PDP and
# TheShamelessAPC.
How some youths find it convenient to associate themselves with PDP still baffles me till date. Here is a party which brought the country economy to its kneel and promote corruption at all levels of gvt. There is no single problem the country face right now that cannot be linked to PDP. The party is bad as a ruling party but they are even worst as opposition.
The #JibrinVsDogara crisis and 2016 budget padding is an opportunity to hit the APC hard. The forgery case against Saraki can also do reasonable damage to the APC if PDP is a party of sane people.
APC shamelessly sought to intervene in the budget padding revelations and duel between speaker Dogara and former appropriation committee chairman hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin yet no single word from the curse called PDP.
I understand the blind support PDP get from a particular region whose motive is nothing but an opportunity to show their hatred to the north and Nigeria. Some of their youths will celebrate any bad news about Nigeria just so they can resell the calamity called GEJ. All these is understandable to me and I'm studying to see how best their problem can be solved. To this end, I have resolved to read "the making of an African Legend" and other books that narrate the unfortunate incident of civil war.
What I don't understand is the passion some Yoruba youths put into supporting thieves and thugs. Who would believe that Sen. Omisore will agree to return the money he looted after all the noise he made. The story is not different for Olufalae and co. Dada Adewale Sunday is always quick to share the noises made by these thieves but somehow unlook when it gets to the stage where our money is returned. How do people do that?
How do people feel comfortable defending the likes of Metuh, Dokpesi and Bafarawa despite the fact they all have confessed to eating the national yam?
What kind of people do that?
Don't give me bullshit about selective prosecution and witch hunting because your beloved criminals have up to 16 years to do same. All the PDP thieves that ran to APC could have been dealt with by the "hero" if he cares about fighting corruption either sincerely or otherwise. The thieves they met in APC too didn't have immunity throughout the 16 years reign of PDP.
While APC is not a party of saints, PDP can be said to house unimaginable number of criminals and incompetent crooks.
Nigeria needs an alternative to the deception called APC now as we gradually approach election time. PDP is surely not an option

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by Descartes: 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
DaudaAbu:

Other states almost have double what kwara got despite having the senate presidency.

I thougt its leo ogor representing Isoko fed constituency Delta state, minority leader in the house that is mentioned by jibril?

Saraki no try at all for him people, since principal officers are supposed to attract more of the project to their constituency

It seems you don't know Bukola Saraki. All other senators whom he approved those projects must come back with some percentages as kickbacks.

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by DaudaAbu(m): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
LydayBobo:
I will suggest we use this information to hold our Representatives accountable instead of coming here to wail. Just my thoughts though.

Thats is exactly why its made public .

So we can monitor and hold them accountable

1 Like

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by 4words: 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
And I am yet to see something on Agriculture.

Probably buying of tractors and all other farming equipments for constituency use at no charge to farmers.

Osun's project is just useless

Purchase of vehicles- for what exactly

Electrification - when did they turn DISCO or PHCN

This people are delusional.

3 Likes

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by Stanbeto: 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
#NigeriamyBrotheriswell
Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by tabisegroup(m): 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
where is Akwa Ibom?
Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by OCTAVO: 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
Is Nigeria under a curse?? I mean why can't we just have good leaders?

1 Like

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by goonsmi: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
modath:

Osun's constituency allocation is the highest because Dep Speaker Lasun Yusuf has 2018 gubernatorial ambition.. Delegates don't come free or even cheap for that matter... However it would have all come to nought even if the planned heist had come through for them..

One of the contenders is Serubawon, Ex gov, serving senator and financial powerhouse, this is a man whose bros Deji Adeleke will come through if his own personal money is not long enough to buy the needed delegates for the primary....

Democracy in this clime is still a buy & sell joke. cool

Lasun will only waste his money if he contest . even his return ticket to HOR is not sure for him.

He's been in the bad book of Aregbe and other stakeholders in the state and the region since his election and UNLESS the party issue automatic return ticket to the NASS members , Lasun will not return to the House under APC talkless of winning any ticket to higher position

3 Likes

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by Dminister(m): 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
I want to quickly chip in this; Otuo in Owan East where I hail from doesn't have anything like dam, it's only three boreholes project that have been executed so far since he started representing the people of Owan East and west area constituency. what these politicians do is to list gigantic project with high cost as their primary project to be executed and after getting their allocation they embark on low cost project.
God is watching all you wicked politicians. one day be one day monkey go enter market he no go return.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by Abeyjide: 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
what the hell is kwara state doing? no good roads, no housing projects, no water,dilapidated school buildings. what a state......
Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by hoodua467(m): 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
Have no grouse with constituency projects but with the "activists" and literate residents of those constituency! Attracting projects for your people is a way of giving dividends of electing you there! But not monitoring and ensuring the reality of those projects is our collective problems
Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by goonsmi: 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
modath:

Osun's constituency allocation is the highest because Dep Speaker Lasun Yusuf has 2018 gubernatorial ambition.. Delegates don't come free or even cheap for that matter... However it would have all come to nought even if the planned heist had come through for them..

One of the contenders is Serubawon, Ex gov, serving senator and financial powerhouse, this is a man whose bros Deji Adeleke will come through if his own personal money is not long enough to buy the needed delegates for the primary....

Democracy in this clime is still a buy & sell joke. cool

Lasun will only waste his money if he contest . even his return ticket to HOR is not sure for him.

He's been in the bad book of Aregbe and other stakeholders in the state and the region since his election and UNLESS the party issue automatic return ticket to the NASS members , Lasun will not return to the House under APC talkless of winning any ticket to higher position

As for Adeleke , I can't see him getting the ticket because age is not on his side unless if the party is faced with fierce contest by the opposition and there is a need to catch in on his popularity. Someone younger to the present governor will definitely get the ticket but it won't be lasun.
Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by mbhs139(m): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
nathz45:
I started looking for RIVERS from the bottom and FG didn't fail to disappoint

Some comments on this platform confirms my fears that this forum is made up of so many kids. At the bold part, what concerns FG in the allocation of funds for constituency projects.

The worst part is while we are here shouting brown roofs, flat heads, goro chewing, yoruba muslim/christian and the likes, they are there, enjoying their loot, preparing the future for their children.

4 Likes

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by mbhs139(m): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
Dminister:
I want to quickly chip in this; Otuo in Owan East where I hail from doesn't have anything like dam, it's only three boreholes project that have been executed so far since he started representing the people of Owan East and west area constituency. what these politicians do is to list gigantic project with high cost as their primary project to be executed and after getting their allocation they embark low cost project.
God is watching all you wicked politicians. one day be one day monkey go enter market he no go return.

Don't get worked up men, it's not only in your constituency that such is happening, it is a national menace. I can bet that 99.9% of all these allocations ain't gonna go anywhere but the pockets of our polithieficians. Just relax!

1 Like

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by Hasjam(m): 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
@OP could you pls shade some light on the criteria used in the allocation process. Because I'm seeing states with the larger population allocated with lesser amount compared to others.

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by Miscellaneous(m): 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
herzern:
A Senator here will buy 10 clippers for 10 youths

And will still claimed He empowered youths

#Niqeria is a biq joke grin

1 Like

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by Descartes: 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hasjam:
@OP could you [b]pls shade some light on the criteria used in the allocation process.[/b]Because I'm seeing states with the larger population allocated with lesser amount compared to others.

I don't think there's a criterion for such but I know that it depends on whether you're a principal officer or closed to to the principal officers. Remember Jibrin allegation against Dogara concerning their 'SENSELESS INSERTIONS' into the budget 2016 wink

1 Like

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by otokx(m): 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
Why was Rivers State so cheated?
Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by emtol: 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
modath:

No,Aregbesola is Ijesa which is Osun East, Ife/Ijesa axis and the zone is represented by Omoworare who took over from Omisore in 2011..

Isiaka Adeleke's Ede is in Osun west which from feelers is the favoured zone favoured to clinch the seat (Aregbe and Oyin's zones have had their shots), Lasun though from Ilobu (very close to Osogbo), doesn't have 1/2 the clout of Serubawon, who has the distinction of winning convincingly under on both APC and PDP's platform, he is not a polarising figure and he is not being horribly corruption tainted.

Your Lasun permutation is wrong because Oyinlola and Adeleke contributed in no small measure to Aregbe's 2nd term victory.... As it stands today Serubawon is 75% home free... The only uncertainty is God's intervention..

Bros, as a true omo oodua, never ever let religion creep into your critique, analysis or projection when it comes to Ile kaaro ojiire's political leanings and choices, you know it never matters... BTW both Lasun and Serubawon are muslims.. wink..
Ur analysis is very correct. Lasun has a very slim chance of winning the primary even with his money. He is going no where. Osun a dara
Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by Niyinficient(m): 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
Kwara i hail....15M to build a block of classroom.....dem go furnish am with jacuzzi and all state of the art electronics?
Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by Hasjam(m): 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
Descartes:

I don't think there's a criterion for such but I know that it depends on whether you're a principal officer or closed to to the principal officers. Remember Jibrin allegation against Dogara concerning their 'SENSELESS INSERTIONS' into the budget 2016 wink
That's true bro, you've said all. But the painful thing is that nobody is gonna be held responsible and possibly face the consequences these "SENSELESS INSERTIONS" into the budget.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by giles14(m): 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
dogara is doing a good job so is saraki ,all does shut padding dis padding DAT.pls ask d executive how it will prepare a budget n d NASS will change it without it known.

DERE IS NO PADDING WITHOUT D EXECUTIVE.

just pity d judiciary cos dere are missing out in dis national cake sharing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process / Bauchi APC Youth Leader In Accident While Rushing To Meet Aisha Buhari / We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.