Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? (7987 Views)

Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / A Sincere Letter To All Atheists On Nairaland / Nigerian atheists should take several seats (2) (3) (4)

Re: Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? by raphieMontella: 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I chose to be close-minded on that bro . I know of God's existence . But hey , you are the so called free thinkers , you guys should not conclude there is no God . wink
lol..ts easier to believe in a god...
Some persons believe the ufo's made us...(i clearly dnt belive that bullshvt tho) bt we cant say there are no aliens..the number of earth#like planets in habitable zones in our universe is wow(vast)
even in our solar syystem..sm moons cud be viable for life..presently 3 of them..
All m saying is that if life is eventually found in another planet..twud disprove earthly gods and be replaced by ufo gods even though we may have formed/evolved jst as they formed/evolved too...
Ts human nature to wanna cling to a god..

Re: Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
Edenoscar:
I was an atheist until the hindus convinced me that I was God
Interesting... will like to see what convinced you...
Re: Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hey adoyi8 , I forgot bro

Out of 13.1 million millionaires in the world , 56.2 percent are Christians then the remaining 43.8 identify as non Christians including the Jewish (Yahweh worshipers ) .

Then errm , there are 1,810 billionaires in the world and according to my research more than half of them are Christians then the rest are non Christians .

Plus the wealthiest countries have the Christians preponderant

Re: Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Dude , I just told what to do if you think it's a lie . Why don't you want to accept that most Nigerian atheists are illiterates and derelicts , the touts.
You obviously meant that as a joke.
Re: Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? by hopefulLandlord: 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How does this exactly controvert the fact that the touts here are 100 percent Nigerian atheists .

Let me say this again :

Christians -32 percent of the world's population - have the lion's share of the global wealth , 55 percent . While the worshipers of other gods , the atheists , agnostics , free thinkers, deists , pantheists etc -68 percent of the world's population -are left with the remaining 45 percent .

God is indeed a merciful God grin cool

Peace ma nigga (where is that peace sign emoji ?! Nairaland angry ) grin

Christianity is a "religion" after all
Re: Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? by adoyi8: 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Out of 13.1 million millionaires in the world , 56.2 percent are Christians then the remaining 43.8 identify as non Christians including the Jewish (Yahweh worshipers ) .

Then errm , there are 1,810 billionaires in the world and according to my research more than half of them are Christians then the rest are non Christians .

wow i thought Jesus Christ said this in Matt 19:24 "Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.""
Re: Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? by adoyi8: 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
4kings:

Did u read what u wrote, how can a noninterventionist Creator equate 'there is no God'?
it's just like having a father who abandoned you, telling people you dont have a father or insulting him wont have a consequence because he cant stop paying your school fees and cant stop feeding you since he doesnt do it in the first place. having a father who abandoned you= having no father. I hate it when i explain basic things to theists.
Re: Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
adoyi8:
wow i thought Jesus Christ said this in Matt 19:24 "Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.""

How is this relevant to the discussion bikonu ? Did he say that affluence precludes us from making Heaven ?
Re: Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? by McSterling(m): 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
Pdizzle:
It is actually very sad that most black people assume the black man cannot have any independent thinking and come to conclusion of his own without western influence.
Very sad indeed.
Re: Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? by 4kings: 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
adoyi8:

it's just like having a father who abandoned you, telling people you dont have a father or insulting him wont have a consequence because he cant stop paying your school fees and cant stop feeding you since he doesnt do it in the first place. having a father who abandoned you= having no father. I hate it when i explain basic things to theists.
According to ur explanation, we still have a father.
But in this case he doesn't interfere in man's actions.
Re: Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? by sukkot: 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I told you were very unintelligent when you had that discussion with sukkot on the meaning of intelligence . Remember ? And here you are committing logical fallacies, another blatant show of abysmal vacuousness

"Your replies are ambiguous and illogical " - argumentum ad lapidem , Pooh-pooh

"You are the most useless Christian I've ever met" - argumentum ad hominem

"This is yet another instance of you lying through your teeth" - Pooh-pooh

Nigga still did not refute my posts . Just the usual emotional outbursts and affronts when faced with superior logic.

Please read up deism and stop this foolish puerile talk and false accusations - my compliment was not contemptuous and I was not being supercilious .

And I'm willing to give you another chance boy .
dayummmmmmmmmm shocked
Re: Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
sukkot:
dayummmmmmmmmm shocked

sukkot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are back . Welcome smiley . Wetin come happen sef . I noticed your absence , I checked your posts and lots of them were hidden .

And I realized that o boy sukky don go oo , na long ban ooo grin grin

Re: Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? by sukkot: 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

sukkot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are back . Welcome smiley . Wetin come happen sef . I noticed your absence , I checked your posts and lots of them were hidden .

And I realized that o boy sukky don go oo , na long ban ooo grin grin
buahahaha I was around using other newly made IDs though but yeah it is what it is. mods got power drunk and slammed me hard like i stole something. shyttt even an armed robber will not get 1 month ban. ahhh welll good to see you again KingEbuka . i see you smacking teempakguy up and down lolzzzz grin

Re: Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
sukkot:
buahahaha I was around using other newly made IDs though but yeah it is what it is. mods got power drunk and slammed me hard like i stole something. shyttt even an armed robber will not get 1 month ban. ahhh welll good to see you again KingEbuka . i see you smacking teempakguy up and down lolzzzz grin

Lol . I got back from my 1 month ban 3 weeks ago . No joy oo ,

Leave Teempakguy - I was toying with him and he was fuming upandan undecided grin

Good to see you ma nigga cool

Re: Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? by sukkot: 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Leave Teempakguy - I was toying with him and he was fuming upandan undecided grin

Good to see ma nigga cool
oh shyttt you too ? 1 month ban ? in the religion section ? dayummmm. i didnt know Teempak was back. he bounced for a while. i thought he was connected with the dasuki case and efcc and paid him a visit and slammed him in kuje prison lolzzz cheesy

Re: Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? by youngestland: 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

nawao why do you like boasting with this. give us the names of the millionnaires and lets see how many are really christians or how many did god bless
some of them did not get rich righteously, and the fact is anyone who got rich while breaking the laws of god got rich without god. and to me at that point he doesnt believe in god because he pushed god oneside shikena
Re: Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
sukkot:
oh shyttt you too ? 1 month ban ? in the religion section ? dayummmm. i didnt know Teempak was back. he bounced for a while. i thought he was connected with the dasuki case and efcc and paid him a visit and slammed him in kuje prison lolzzz cheesy

lmaooo !!!! The driving distance from Jos to Abuja is 275 km . Its EFCC , so he'd be flown by air grin grin
Re: Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? by sukkot: 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

lmaooo !!!! The driving distance from Jos to Abuja is 275 km . Its EFCC , so he'd be flown by air grin grin
grin grin bro i see you have been very busy in one thread that has reached frontpage. expect to be very busy real soon as people start quoting you like crazy lol
Re: Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
sukkot:
grin grin bro i see you have been very busy in one thread that has reached frontpage. expect to be very busy real soon as people start quoting you like crazy lol

close to 6 - 8 mentions already grin grin

Re: Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? by sukkot: 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

close to 6 - 8 mentions already grin grin
lol yeah thats just the start lolzzz wink
Re: Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? by ComplexManifolds: 12:49am On Aug 26, 2016
100% Nigerian here.

There is nothing like Gods, angels and demons, the possibility of me believing in a God is zero, I've gone beyond Atheism to Nihilism and Philosophical Pessimism.
Re: Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? by Weah96: 1:49am On Aug 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How is this relevant to the discussion bikonu ? Did he say that affluence precludes us from making Heaven ?

Yes. And he did a Richard Pryor rendition by making a joke out of it.
Re: Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Good to see you ma nigga cool
Yes I was. And I figured out too late that you were just trolling. I'd typed about a thousand word essay with which I was to blast you. But then I just thought "Screw this."

I'm done feeding trolls. cool
Re: Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 27, 2016
sukkot:
I never left. I log in to nairaland like . . . once a week or something. I still can never understand how some people manage to stay here 18/7
Re: Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? by sukkot: 5:33am On Aug 27, 2016
Teempakguy:

I never left. I log in to nairaland like . . . once a week or something. I still can never understand how some people manage to stay here 18/7
[b]depends on which country you are in. if you are in the west, like I am, and your job is closely linked with your laptop and in the west there is no NEPA or INTERNET interruption and the internet is dirt cheap, like i pay about 20 pounds for a whole months un-interrupted access 24 hrs - 31 days a month. that would be about 8 thousand naira in nigerian money. yeah if you are in that situation you can easily do 12 hours a day online. out here in the west people live online now. like the streets are always empty after 7 pm because everyone is at home on the net. lolzzzz its crazy. but i would assume it is a different situation in naija cuz there is so much fun to have. like there are many suya spots to visit and may malls to go hangout and many owambe parties to go and many friends to go interact with. out here social life is zero. dead. like if i was in naija i will probably never be seen online again lolzzzzz. i will be jumping from one owanbe parry to the next eating jollof rice and moimoi lolzz [/b]

Re: Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? by Rilwayne001: 9:35am On Aug 27, 2016
sukkot:
depends on which country you are in. if you are in the west, like I am, and your job is closely linked with your laptop and in the west there is no NEPA or INTERNET interruption and the internet is dirt cheap, like i pay about 20 pounds for a whole months un-interrupted access 24 hrs - 31 days a month. that would be about 8 thousand naira in nigerian money. yeah if you are in that situation you can easily do 12 hours a day online. out here in the west people live online now. like the streets are always empty after 7 pm because everyone is at home on the net. lolzzzz its crazy. but i would assume it is a different situation in naija cuz there is so much fun to have. like there are many suya spots to visit and may malls to go hangout and many owambe parties to go and many friends to go interact with. out here social life is zero. dead. like if i was in naija i will probably never be seen online again lolzzzzz. i will be jumping from one owanbe parry to the next eating jollof rice and moimoi lolzz

Hahahhahahahahahahahhahah grin grin grin grin grin grin laff' don kill me

Re: Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? by sukkot: 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Hahahhahahahahahahahhahah grin grin grin grin grin grin laff' don kill me
bros i dey miss owanbe jollof rice and fried meat no be small sef cheesy cheesy

Re: Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
sukkot:
[b]depends on which country you are in. if you are in the west, like I am, and your job is closely linked with your laptop and in the west there is no NEPA or INTERNET interruption and the internet is dirt cheap, like i pay about 20 pounds for a whole months un-interrupted access 24 hrs - 31 days a month. that would be about 8 thousand naira in nigerian money. yeah if you are in that situation you can easily do 12 hours a day online. out here in the west people live online now. like the streets are always empty after 7 pm because everyone is at home on the net. lolzzzz its cr7azy. but i would assume it is a different situation in naija cuz there is so much fun to have. like there are many suya spots to visit and may malls to go hangout and many owambe parties to go and many friends to go interact with. out here social life is zero. dead. like if i was in naija i will probably never be seen online again lolzzzzz. i will be jumping from one owanbe parry to the next eating jollof rice and moimoi lolzz [/b]
well, I live in a hellhole. Less than 70 hours of electricity per week.

But that's not why. I come here to socialize. And I hardly socialize.
Re: Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? by segunojo866: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
I was once a deist and later converted to be a Christian before i end up as an atheist. Am an atheist

Re: Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? by 701ecilana: 10:14am On Jul 29, 2017
sukkot:
You got that right. The Mods try. Analicendum107 got 1full month ban for posting off topic. An offence which normally carries a day's sentence, i got 1Month. This indeed is power drunkeness.
Re: Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? by 701ecilana: 10:14am On Jul 29, 2017
sukkot:
You got that right. The Mods try. Analicendum107 got 1full month ban for posting off topic. An offence which normally carries a day's sentence, i got 1Month. This indeed is power drunkenness.
Re: Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland? by ysyowel(m): 11:00am On Sep 29, 2017
adoyi8:
nonsense
eye of a needle means a small door and not a needle
it is a figure of speech.
for more
https://www.gotquestions.org/camel-eye-needle.html

Rccg Sunday School, 23 April 2017 / Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry / Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65