Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Rhoda - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Rhoda (61900 Views)

Rhoda Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhoda by hefelove(m): 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
cyber5:

na rhoda confusion make me confess jesus is lord
assin ehn

1 Like

Re: Rhoda by Chicent(m): 3:06am On Aug 23, 2016
Rhoda is powered by one touch, one kiss, one smooch. She can so fall for everything/anything ehn.
Well if na me.... I go tell am to win the heart back cuz it now belongs to adam. So if he wants it and deserve it he shud come and collect/fight for it.......... shikena!!!
Re: Rhoda by cyber5(m): 7:42am On Aug 23, 2016
Chicent:
Rhoda is powered by one touch, one kiss, one smooch. She can so fall for everything/anything ehn.
Well if na me.... I go tell am to win the heart back cuz it now belongs to adam. So if he wants it and deserve it he shud come and collect/fight for it.......... shikena!!!

a nice lips and hard body

2 Likes

Re: Rhoda by Belvinho(m): 8:12am On Aug 23, 2016
Hello Frozenfirenaija,

I'd like to appreciate your wonderful story, please keep it up.

Just a few points of correction I'd like you to adopt, please increase tour line spacing to allow readability. Also, make use of paragraphs as often as possible by hitting the ENTER button.

To be frank, following your story of recent has be a bit difficult due to the above stated reasons.

Cheers

Belvinho
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 8:46am On Aug 23, 2016
RoastedCorn:
Rhoda is 1 confused human being . .

her own na touch and follow . . no need of long talk or romance.
she has only feel in love with 2guys na

But do u know people can fall in love with 2people at the same time and u won't know who to chose and u keep going out wit dem, not like u're bad, guy/girl o but u just find urself in such situation
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 8:47am On Aug 23, 2016
Belvinho:
Hello Frozenfirenaija,

I'd like to appreciate your wonderful story, please keep it up.

Just a few points of correction I'd like you to adopt, please increase tour line spacing to allow readability. Also, make use of paragraphs as often as possible by hitting the ENTER button.

To be frank, following your story of recent has be a bit difficult due to the above stated reasons.

Cheers

Belvinho
thanks soo much for this, really appreciate
Re: Rhoda by hefelove(m): 9:23am On Aug 23, 2016
frozenfirenaija:

But do u know people can fall in love with 2people at the same time and u won't know who to chose and u keep going out wit dem, not like u're bad, guy/girl o but u just find urself in such situation
very true
Re: Rhoda by RoastedCorn(m): 11:42am On Aug 23, 2016
frozenfirenaija:

you speak from experience
Re: Rhoda by hefelove(m): 11:45am On Aug 23, 2016
RoastedCorn:
it also happened to my ex. D tin really cause prob between us o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rhoda by RoastedCorn(m): 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
hefelove:

it also happened to my ex. D tin really cause prob between us o
you can't love two people at the same time . . after loving the first guy, you love him so much that you'll think you can't leave,but meeting the 2nd guy, you fall in love with him also,but you don't want to leave the 1st guy because of pity and maybe he has few qualities that this second one doesn't . . . you can't love twice, whatever had made you share the love you have for 1 guy to the other 1 means you stopped loving the first guy.

but wait o,this your ex . . was she sleeping with both of you

1 Like

Re: Rhoda by hefelove(m): 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
RoastedCorn:
you can't love two people at the same time . . after loving the first guy, you love him so much that you'll think you can't leave,but meeting the 2nd guy, you fall in love with him also,but you don't want to leave the 1st guy because of pity and maybe he has few qualities that this second one doesn't . . . you can't love twice, whatever had made you share the love you have for 1 guy to the other 1 means you stopped loving the first guy.

I agree with wat u said although she met d first guy before me wen she met me she prepared me to d first guy
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
RoastedCorn:
not really but it's something have seen
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
RoastedCorn:

Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
Episode 55
I recognized the car packed by the gate. I'm not a car literate but I know a corolla when I see one especially when it belongs to a certain person who I wasn't expecting to be at a certain place at a certain time on a certain night. Heinsenburg Uncertainity principle of physics was surely what I needed to bring myself out of this transfixion that captivated me robing me of my locomotion.I heaved a sigh trying to suppress my childish upcoming anger trying hard not to be pugnacious. I didn't even know why I wanted to fight and argue with him. Okay maybe I knew why but it was very silly and I couldn't bring myself to start up a fuss over such ridiculous issue.
Adam came down from the car adjusting his shirt at the collar even though he had no tie on and had two buttons loosened to show off his chest. The seduction didn't work as it was too dark to see his chest and maybe the sprouting hair he seemed to be proud of the other day at the eatery. I stopped walking ,clearing my throat so I don't sound like a croaked chicken very aware that he was watching me intensely as he walked over to where I stood still like a teenage girl on her first date.

"Hi, nice surprising me on a night like this" i had played the leading role in a secondary school drama as the princess of Umuaya village but speaking the Igbo language I had learnt from friends for the drama wasn't the parody it was the fact that I played the role of a virgin beauty who refused the proposals of several suitors; village men and foreigners alike because I (or She rather) was proud and taken by her beauty . I was nothing like who and what I acted but everyone had given me a standing ovation at the last scene where I lamented my regrets for being Ifunanya, the proud girl then fell flat on my forehead without cringing like a professional girls scout feigning my own death. Even my teachers were overwhelmed and said I was a good actress but this was an exception because even I heard the edge of insolence in my voice. I didn't hide the anger that burned my skin causing me to fight the urge to rip off my denim jacket as I produced excess heat under the cool evening sea breeze.

He was already standing in front of me in his full tall length towering above me but tall boys never intimidate me. Kwame was taller.
" Bae, I--" I gasped and raised a brow at the word 'Bae'. You know that face you make when you find out someone is dating you and you had no idea. I managed to return my face to the not-falling-for-your-sugar-coated-tongue expression but Adam seemed to know why he came to my house and he wasn't giving up nor was he going to leave without accomplishing his mission. I swallowed hard and pressed the door bell declaring my arrival to Dayo,the gate man who collected my shopping bags and hurriedly dropped them at main entrance. I knew Mother and Father would be home so I didn't take Adam into the main house instead I led him to the large space at the back of the house which was originally built for a swimming pool but was more of an abandoned part of the compound than a relaxation spot though Dayo had kept the place clean and trimmed the flowers around the walls. There was the best place to talk, the best place to lay on me whatever it was that brought him all the way from Apapa to Akute. What a distance!
He followed quietly and sat beside me on the bamboo chairs before clearing his throat.....

Two hours later Dayo bolted the gate and I heard the zooming of Adam's car against the leaping of my heart in something I expected to be joy but apparently with Kwame's speech ringing subconsciously in my medulla oblongata, I didn't blame my head for feeling like it had a fontanelle. I was still seated on the Bamboo chair watching the stars in the sky shine bright and the rustling of the flowers against the gentle night breeze silently wishing the noise of the night insects would distract me from the Shauri in my head.

2 Likes

Re: Rhoda by missuniverse(f): 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
frozenfirenaija:

totally agree with you...

... dat u love someone doesn't mean you can't love another...
Re: Rhoda by donkross1(m): 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
missuniverse:
totally agree with you...

... dat u love someone doesn't mean you can't love another...

So nobody invited me angry ... Oya shift wink....

Frozenfirenaija nice work ma'am smiley.
Re: Rhoda by detutu1: 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
@frozenfirenaija

Ever considered making money doing what you love doing?

Register as a writer on penpee.com. You do not have to be a professional writer,our editors will vet before publication. Some of our editors have worked for top media houses in the UK, USA and in Nigeria.

Once you post it on our website (www.penpee.com)and is verified by our team; you get paid each time a new person reads a chapter of your story cheesy

This means you can invite friends to read your story in Penpee.com and get paid for each view!

Writers can withdraw their accumulated credits into their PayPal or any bank account in Nigeria, or anywhere else in the world.

Register for free today!
Every member is awarded welcome credits, they can be accumulated over time or purchased. Credits earned are used to read online stories.

Anyone can join as a writer, once you possess the skill and present authentic stories.

Go ahead now and join www.penpee.com to start reading and posting your own short stories.

NEW!!! All writers receive $10 on their first published chapter...isn't that amazing cheesy

Be in touch with Penpee wink
We are available online 24/7 or you can reach us at support@penpee.com
Re: Rhoda by RoastedCorn(m): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
hefelove:

I agree with wat u said although she met d first guy before me wen she met me she prepared me to d first guy
was she sampling both of you? grin
Re: Rhoda by hefelove(m): 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
RoastedCorn:
was she sampling both of you? grin
lol naaa
Re: Rhoda by finesse: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
@frozenfirenaija, I like your story and more importantly the effort you put to it, so much so that I sent an email to you at omotolarhodajaiyeoba12@gmail.com, please check your junk folder if you couldn't find it in your inbox. It is an email from penpee.com

2 Likes

Re: Rhoda by Chicent(m): 4:08am On Aug 24, 2016
Last update didnt hold water....... Where u on the run when u typed that?? Now lets go back to the story as we have always..... Thanks.
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 7:51am On Aug 24, 2016
I thank the lord for adding another year to my life.
His grave his ever sufficient.
His love never dies.
Even though my sins are more than my prayers and my lips, more profanities than prayers; he sets his angels before, beside, behind and within me to guard me everywhere I go. He never takes a break from being the Lion of the tribe of Judah, he remains the beginning of my life, the manufacturer of my very soul, the owner of my talent and the giver of my beauty despite my constant complains.
He put aside my childish and immature blasphemies and even when I become an hypocrite, he watches me and brings me back to the path of greatness. He isn't just God to me, he is everything I have ever stood for and will ever stand for.
It's been eighteen years and he doesn't think I am too young for prosperity neither does he think I am too old to ask him for help. He just turns up every time I call him as every time I don't. He remembers me always because he chose me to be the apple of his eyes.
It hurts my soul to deeply that I can't give him any gift but this praise. It hurts my soul that the same mouth I use to sin is the same mouth am using to bless his holy name. Yet, my blessed Father doesn't care about the past, he knows the future he has planned for me and he continues to direct my oath in this present.
I can go on and on all day and not get tired of thanking him for helping me this far in my life despite my ups and downs, setbacks and the devil plan for my existence.
Be praised Father
Be exalted.
Also i want to use this time to appreciate all nairalanders that have been following my story, your commments which really made me laugh most time and also making me know better, also your advices, i really appreciate and thank u all, u all are the best! Love u all kiss

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME smiley

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rhoda by hefelove(m): 8:00am On Aug 24, 2016
Chicent:
Last update didnt hold water....... Where u on the run when u typed that?? Now lets go back to the story as we have always..... Thanks.
sorry o what do u mean by didn't hold watee
Re: Rhoda by hefelove(m): 8:00am On Aug 24, 2016
Chicent:
sorry o what do u mean by didn't hold water
Re: Rhoda by hefelove(m): 8:03am On Aug 24, 2016
frozenfirenaija:
His love never dies.
Even though my sins are more than my prayers and my lips, more profanities than prayers; he sets his angels before, beside, behind and within me to guard me everywhere I go. He never takes a break from being the Lion of the tribe of Judah, he remains the beginning of my life, the manufacturer of my very soul, the owner of my talent and the giver of my beauty despite my constant complains.
He put aside my childish and immature blasphemies and even when I become an hypocrite, he watches me and brings me back to the path of greatness. He isn't just God to me, he is everything I have ever stood for and will ever stand for.
It's been eighteen years and he doesn't think I am too young for prosperity neither does he think I am too old to ask him for help. He just turns up every time I call him as every time I don't. He remembers me always because he chose me to be the apple of his eyes.
It hurts my soul to deeply that I can't give him any gift but this praise. It hurts my soul that the same mouth I use to sin is the same mouth am using to bless his holy name. Yet, my blessed Father doesn't care about the past, he knows the future he has planned for me and he continues to direct my oath in this present.
I can go on and on all day and not get tired of thanking him for helping me this far in my life despite my ups and downs, setbacks and the devil plan for my existence.
Be praised Father
Be exalted.
Also i want to use this time to appreciate all nairalanders that have been following my story, your commments which really made me laugh most time and also making me know better, also your advices, i really appreciate and thank u all, u all are the best! Love u all kiss

Happy Birthday dearie, may God bless u more and more and increase u in everyway, LLNP
but u be fine geh sha cheesy
Re: Rhoda by bummybummy(f): 9:08am On Aug 24, 2016
happy birthday sweets, wish u mre grace, wisdom, understandn nd to live long in gud health
Re: Rhoda by Lordfave(m): 9:18am On Aug 24, 2016
frozenfirenaija:
His love never dies.
Be praised Father
Be exalted.

Happy birthday dearest, wishing yhu d very best of life. Lyk seriously yhu don't look lyk one who is eighteen, thought yhu'd be older than that.
Re: Rhoda by teebee22(f): 9:25am On Aug 24, 2016
HBD Dearie, WULLnP. Oya serve us the E.item7.
Re: Rhoda by hatchetman(m): 9:45am On Aug 24, 2016
happy buyday girl...wish u all d best in life...200 more years...so u culd use ur talents more and more. GOD BLESS U GIRL
Re: Rhoda by cyber5(m): 10:05am On Aug 24, 2016
frozenfirenaija:
His love never dies.
Be praised Father
Be exalted.

happy born day to you

wishing you the best life has to offer.

*Oh no my stew is burning*
Re: Rhoda by MissRelly: 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
gud afternoon evrybody,frozenfire u are very beautiful&pretty i wish u more yrs,prosperity,beauty,pretty nd a handsome husband who will match ur beauty nd don't forget ur creator now u are young HAPPY BIRTHDAY

1 Like

Re: Rhoda by hardigsbaba(m): 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
frozenfirenaija:
His love never dies.

you re pretty darling.

happy birthday.
Be praised Father
Be exalted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Baba Olowo d Long Prick (a comedy Story For All My Niggars) / African Nerd / Out Of The Blue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.