Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Why OBJ Remains D Best Leader Ever &why Soludo Shld B President 2019. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why OBJ Remains D Best Leader Ever &why Soludo Shld B President 2019. (343 Views)

Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Poster / Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) / Sule Lamido For President 2019 Campaign Vehicles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why OBJ Remains D Best Leader Ever &why Soludo Shld B President 2019. by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
Obasanjo will always remain one of the Best Nigerian leaders in history and the 2nd Awolowo for the greater interest of Nigeria and not just for the interest of the Yoruba tribe alone but we Nigerians are blind to see it. A few other seemingly notorious Nigerian leaders were instrumental in the progress of Nigeria till date but they skipped the notice of Nigeria. We instead prefer to drag the names of our good leaders in the mud and in turn allow others to do the same. Nigeria have always had problem with followership with and not leadership. A people in totatal disarray among the rivalry tribes men needs a leader with a iron fist to bring everybody together. That's why I always say that General Sanni Abacha has been one of Nigerian best leader of all time.
A child who does not acknowledge the office and grey hair of an old man will surely die young. if you Dont see the good in others except evil, you may never amount to anything good in life. Most of the projects obasanjo executed are not in yoruba land but more in the East, North and South and yet these people to include the yorubas could open their mouth with which they use to pray to their Gods in Churches, Mosque and Shrine and say they never benefited from him.
Most Yorubas hate Obasanjo today because he stood firm against corruption with a iron hand and because he was not into Charity like Awolowo and General Ibrahim Bangida who were sparingly nice and generous.
We need a new phase of mentality and cultural restructuring. Haven dug well into the history of these Nigerian leaders, The leaders I so much respect in Nigeria today are the likes of Obafemi Awolowo, General Olusegun Obasanjo, General Muhammed Buharri, General Sanni Abacha the all time greatest and most revered and fearsome leader, General Ibrahim Babangida, General Abdusalami Abubakar, Yakubu Gowon, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello and the likes. we need to come out of our obscurity and being to appreciate the effort of our leaders. Till date I appreciate the effort of Obasanjo the most. Jonathan was a good man but he was too weak and too liberal with is office. I admire the courage of a few men among the PDP party just like you have some good persons in the APC. lets stop playing politics nor tribalism with the future of Nigeria.
Nigeria needs the likes of firm and iron hand leaders like Charles Soludo and Dr Obiangeli Ezekwezili come 2019. I voted Muhammed Buharri 2019 and till date am not regretting I did. The problem with we Nigerians as followers is that we like sweet and smooth talkers. God bless Nigeria. Right now, the Yorubas, Southerners and Igbos are all divided among itself, thats why the Northerners will always be one and will remain in top political offices in Nigeria. Jesus was killed by his own people just like the Israelites corrupted Moses relationship with God from making the promise land.

(1) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara Needs To Go Back To Law School. / Nigeria Playing Lips Service To Diversification Discuss / Opinion:let Debate About The Recent Appeal Court Ruling For Abia State Guber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.