Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC (25202 Views)

Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) / Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC by Sweetlemon(f): 6:00am On Aug 04, 2016
YourNemesis:
The Wailers will still ask for pictures of her walking down Wall Street in New York buying Ugu to prove her innocence. grin cheesy
Just wait for it...

grin grin grin

Mbok don't mind those ugwu Ndi ara. mtcheeeeew.

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC by HtwoOw: 6:01am On Aug 04, 2016
hahahahahahahahahahahah

Awon werey How i wish Dabullit is not on a ban , he always keeps the names of these wailers on each topic , he would have just invited all of them to screw with them

Aisha Buhari is in USA as of this moment , but then again , there are two things involved

It's either they say she used a diplomatic passport (Which is only useful at airport , not if interpol is looking for you or FBI)

or they say She made a deal with Obama , either way , Wailers will dispute this

showyourcertificate , how market ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC by Sweetlemon(f): 6:01am On Aug 04, 2016
arewafederation:

Fixed... grin

Wicked sombori grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC by arewafederation: 6:04am On Aug 04, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Wicked sombori grin grin

cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC by Moneytize: 6:12am On Aug 04, 2016
Wait for the red mud wailers with their pus brain to say something stupid like..."she has a diplomatic immunity" Let her visit US supreme Court. ..bla bla bla. These Ultra High Defition Igbos will never cease to amaze you. From the day they are born, hate starts to flow in their blood. Ekpas.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC by sademola: 6:17am On Aug 04, 2016
Some flat heads will still ask or infer ......
where's the picture of her shaking Obama?
The video evidence should have been attached?
in fact she went to one of the neighboring countries
The story is not true etc
May Wailers know no peace (not a curse) so as that PMB will be spurred to disappoint them all the time

13 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC by tyson99(m): 6:17am On Aug 04, 2016
Fayose is a basta.rd

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC by Progressive01(m): 6:19am On Aug 04, 2016
Feel so ashamed how we've allowed one morally debased and intellectually challenged scoundrel and his band of spiteful cheerleaders turn such a common event into a headline story.

From the beginning, he got it wrong by saying the Aisha Buhari mentioned was in Halliburton whereas that had nothing to do with the case- but regardless, his mentally handicapped fanboys cheered him on.

Then, SR did their usual investigation and concluded the person involved then wasn't the wife of president Buhari, but even though they (wailers) tend to believe the newspaper nowadays even more than APC supporters whom they accuse of sponsoring the paper because of their anti-establishment publications under the era of the Ineffectual Buffoon, they decided not to believe this particular story.

Then the unchained mad dog challenged her to travel down to the States to prove her innocence, and his worshippers as usuals hopped on the train with him!

Now she's there, I'd just sit back and watch them summon on stage their next round of unbridled stupidity.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC by Progressive01(m): 6:22am On Aug 04, 2016
Sweetlemon:

grin grin grin

Mbok don't mind those ugwu Ndi ara. mtcheeeeew.
Their foolishness seems to have gotten to you as well. I really don't blame anyone who taunts/insults them these days- it is just so darn irritating, their madness.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC by Progressive01(m): 6:31am On Aug 04, 2016
FreeGlobe:
See as wailers force Aisha Halliburton Buhari to land in US with diplomatic passport? waiting for photos grin grin grin
Stop pretending to laugh. We know how damn sad, miserable and frustrated this thread/event would make you become.

Just go find another Ugu topic to create already. That is all the 419 governor, Obianjo, employed you to do.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 04, 2016
arewafederation:
She went with a diplomatic passport. grin

I dare her to go to U.S after Buhari steps down... angry
I see what you did here grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 04, 2016
Lol grin Una forget say an president wife? Old things has passed away jor

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC by FreeGlobe(f): 6:33am On Aug 04, 2016
Progressive01:
Stop pretending to laugh. We know how damn sad, miserable and frustrated this thread/event would make you become.

Just go find another Ugu topic to create already. That is all 419 Obianjo employed you to do.
omenka see as wailers force Aisha Halliburton Buhari to visit USA with diplomatic passport sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC by kayjasper(f): 6:40am On Aug 04, 2016
Here.....

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC by siraj1402(m): 6:42am On Aug 04, 2016
Lobatan

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC by kayjasper(f): 6:44am On Aug 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC by arewafederation: 6:45am On Aug 04, 2016
MuhdG:

I see what you did here grin

Kikikikikiki grin

Never underestimate the stupidity of wailers.

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC by SAMBATLAN(m): 6:47am On Aug 04, 2016
My neighbor go die today. I told him, no die because of Aisha oooo. The guy no wan hear. Make I go wake am from sleep first. grin grin wailing is sure way to early death because tough times never last.

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC by raumdeuter: 6:48am On Aug 04, 2016
We wailers need to see a picture of her sleeping on obamas bed to believe

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC by Firefire(m): 6:53am On Aug 04, 2016
arewafederation:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC by micklplus(m): 6:57am On Aug 04, 2016
Now that Aisha has gone to amerika, would the hate filled, bitter sauced personalities like fayose and the rest apologize and run off with their tails in between their legs?

As much as you want to catch a thief, you must have verifiable, veritable and convincing facts so that you won't appear stupid at the end of the day.

I work in an industry where you might have several Mohammed Ibrahims in tens of organizations. Does it now mean the Mohammed Ibrahim is just one person in several other companies?

I guess buhari made a deal with Obama not to arrest Aisha, right?

#clowns

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC by bnsheikh(m): 7:02am On Aug 04, 2016
In ds pix loving government, if it's true, photos will come first. What a mountainous lie. It shld b an official journey, when did she take of, who are the entourages. Show us how she was officially welcomed. I can easily fall for ds cheap lie.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC by adioolayi(m): 7:04am On Aug 04, 2016
Na after we go we know weda na true or na lie dem talk..oya come make we go.. -2baba
Now this is it! That's what we are talking about..... Fayose..SHAME!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC by arewafederation: 7:04am On Aug 04, 2016
Firefire:

grin

Firefire, am I wrong? grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC by raumdeuter: 7:05am On Aug 04, 2016
Are you sure she went to America because I didn't see her

Why isn't she taking pictures in white house airport and in Yankee Stadium

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC by Progressive01(m): 7:15am On Aug 04, 2016
FreeGlobe:

omenka see as wailers force Aisha Halliburton Buhari to visit USA with diplomatic passport sad sad sad
Isn't it a shame the Wailers were so dumb as to forget she has a diplomatic passport before challenging her to travel to the States?? Weren't they supposed to have known that before daring her to??

12 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC by lielbree: 7:16am On Aug 04, 2016

grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC by maimalari: 7:17am On Aug 04, 2016
arewafederation:

Grand wailer spotted. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC by argon500: 7:18am On Aug 04, 2016
which kind heartbreak be this.. We will not take it

We wailers no go gree..

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC by lielbree: 7:18am On Aug 04, 2016
[/size][center][/center]

Qmerit:
I said it long time ago tha
t, Aisha would visit
When it is needed and necessary not cause suppose to be gov and a sect of people said she should visit usa.

Just listen to the next Si[/s]m[s]on... like it does not matter any on
[size=8pt]e can visit usa let her give speech, she must visit WHITE HOUSE, why is she not snapping with Obama yet, if she's innocent let her stroll on the street
Hiaaa God bless Nigeria a fun place to live in
Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 04, 2016
I am just waiting for Fayose's next press statement. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC by Mcowubaba: 7:19am On Aug 04, 2016
Shukuakukobambi:
Chei!!

Which kind heartbreak be dis? why this woman come fall my hand like this? cry cry

BERNIMOORE, abeg come let us cry together cry cry

[img]http://i./21acrT95fVMwU.gif[/img]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Issues Disclaimer On Presidential Posters Seen Around The Country / South-East Governors Ban Movement Of Cattle Into Region By Foot / EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.