Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website (25204 Views)

Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku / IGP Adamu: #EndSARS Protesters Wanted Buhari Removed From Office / Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by dre11(m): 6:15am On Nov 21, 2021
An online petition initiated change.org by Reno Omokri, a former special assistant to Nigeria’s former President, Goodluck Jonathan, has been removed from the website.

The petition was addressed to the International Criminal Court to arraign Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari, over alleged crimes against humanity.

“This petition isn’t available. Either the URL is incorrect, it violated our Community Guidelines, or the starter removed it,” a message on the petition page said.

The petition, which has garnered 80,000 signatories on Friday, is titled, “Petition To The ICC To Arraign Muhammadu Buhari for Crimes Against Humanity”.

It reads, “On October 20, 2020, the Buhari administration murdered multiple innocent, unarmed, peaceful #EndSARS protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate in a massacre that has since been dubbed #LekkiMassacre.

“These youths were protesting to put an end to the rampant police brutality that had become the hallmark of the Buhari regime, which treats so-called repentant Boko Haram almost like royalty, while coming hard on young Nigerians, sometimes for the flimsiest reason, such as wearing dreadlocks.

“Following the murders of these protesters, the Buhari administration denied that the incident ever occurred. They threatened those, like myself, who insisted, with proof, that this massacre happened. The government even threatened to jail people who called for those behind the murders to be brought to book.

“However, on Monday, November 15, 2021, the Lagos State Panel of Inquiry into EndSARS released its report to the state government in which it established judicially that not only did the massacre occur, but that the government of Muhammadu Buhari and its agents– the Nigerian Army and police–perpetrated the murders.

“This petition is therefore directed at the International Criminal Court to set machinery in motion for the trial of Muhammadu Buhari for crimes against humanity in the same way that former Liberian President, Charles Taylor, was tried and convicted.

“On this day, November 17, 2021, when my beloved twin sons are celebrating their 14th birthday, they have permitted me to use their special day to call for justice for the many sons and daughters who will never have another birthday because Buhari killed them in their prime. #BuhariForPrison2023.”

On Monday, a judicial panel set up by Lagos State to investigate cases of police brutality in the state and the attack on unarmed anti-police brutality at Lekki submitted its reports and indicted the Nigerian Army and police.

The panel had also described the killing of the #EndSARS protesters as a “massacre.”

Also, for over an hour yesterday, Omokri’s Facebook page was taken down but was soon restored.

Omokri alleged that President Buhari paid for his page to be reported.
https://guardian.ng/news/nigeria/national/endsars-omokris-petition-against-buhari-removed-from-website/

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by Mrkumareze(m): 6:25am On Nov 21, 2021
wink
Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by ThatFairGuy: 6:26am On Nov 21, 2021
Charge for lekkilies angry

Not until those who caused Lagos Carnage are charged and prosecuted.
Those who lynched and killed our security operatives are prosecuted.
Those who looted businesses and personal belongings are also dealt with..

Else It'll always be effort to futility

97 Likes 14 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by Golan007: 6:27am On Nov 21, 2021
It was always a stupid petition.

Dumped and binned as it was always destined to.

79 Likes 16 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by Possitivevibe: 6:39am On Nov 21, 2021
E no even last. �

9 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 21, 2021
Ndi ngbu enyego ha ego ka ha wepu ya, only sector working in nigeria is bribery and corruption sector. Buhari administration is all about bribery and intimidation.

NOTE: IF YOU QUOTE ME EVERYTHING BUHARI WISHED FOR NIGERIANS WILL COME ONLY TO YOUR FAMILY.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by helinues: 6:47am On Nov 21, 2021
grin cheesy

Clown Reno chasing shadows

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by Golan007: 7:00am On Nov 21, 2021
studio14:
Ndi ngbu enyego ha ego ka ha wepu ya, only sector working in nigeria is bribery and corruption sector. Buhari administration is all about bribery and intimidation.

NOTE: IF YOU QUOTE ME EVERYTHING BUHARI WISHED FOR NIGERIANS WILL COME ONLY TO YOUR FAMILY.

You've been quoted.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by ObiOfOnitcha: 7:05am On Nov 21, 2021
Why will it not be removed, when we have 10 million Igbo youth in Nigeria and only 80,000 signed the petition, what a waste

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by Advocate500: 7:06am On Nov 21, 2021
What apc cannot destroy does not exist.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by chariisGRACE(m): 7:11am On Nov 21, 2021
This petition isn’t available. Either the URL is incorrect, it violated our Community Guidelines, or the starter removed it,” a message on the petition page said

The URL is correct

It did not violate community standard since Friday.

Reno did not remove it.

So, why was it removed?

Abi brown envelope don change hand?

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by AntiBMC(m): 7:19am On Nov 21, 2021
ObiOfOnitcha:
Why will it not be removed, when we have 10 million Igbo youth in Nigeria and only 80,000 signed the petition, what a waste

If you don't call Igbo anyday you wake up, shebi you won't live through that day? You will die abi.

U never start to cry.

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by Simdyofficial(f): 7:44am On Nov 21, 2021
Nothing Nigeria govt no fit arranage just to save face..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by Nonpartisan1: 7:48am On Nov 21, 2021
IPOB terrorists are really dump.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2021
.......police brutality that had become the hallmark of the Buhari regime

...and this stupid reno was in power when the below happened, and up till now, he and his brainwashed online idiots haven't seen anything bad about the murder of over 100 Anambra youths that their intestines were harvested and their corpse fed to the fishes in the river.
Hypocrisy will kill all evil, wicked and bad politicians in this nation one by one.
Copied from my role model on Nairaland,
Dem MANNA da TRUTH.
dukeprince50:
There are two set of people on NL Those that love Buhari genuinely like and those that hate Buhari genuinely like ZombieTerror, the truth is when you look at those who love Buhari, they sometime have reasonable comment which is not about politics and u will be glad to read. But those who hate Buhari will find a way to attach Buhari name to every thread. Somehow I wonder why his haters are so passionate about the hate. The man is strong sha, if na me demands deh insult like this, I for don show them say I be commandant in chf of Armed forces. I pray not to become a president if not, I fit just vex one day leave Aso rock, go somebody house just to beat the hell out of them. Becoming a leader is not easy.
I love my mentor.
Aunty MANNA da truth.

The same reno that was in power with his boss when the most evil and devilish Policeman in the history of Africa (James Nwafor) killed over 100 Anambra youths, sold their organs to his ritualist friends and threw them into the River for the fish to feed on.
They both wine and dine together while all these killings was going on.
This idiot witnessed and was aware of EVERYTHING James Nwafor did, since then, up till now, he has not done anything about it till today (no petition whatsoever!)

If people want to speak about the ills of this current government, it not not devilish souls like this Idiot and fraudster called reno that should open his mouth to speak.
This idiots bored us.
They think all Nigerians are suffering from collective amnesia like the fools that worship them.

Hammyaladin:
I can't help but ask why people are MUM to this photo you shared?!
Are the people worthless or what?! Why aren't they talking about these dead bodies??!

That is the kinda country you find yourself.
They are trying to tell us that the atrocities committed by James Nwafor is not worthy to write a petition about!
Since he is our brother, and one of our own,
let us leave him alone mentality is one of the evil vices that has taken this country 100 years back.
But let us go to other states and complain, protest and burn down their properties for 1/10th of what happened in Anambra!!
Wickedness even to our dead brothers and children in Anambra, all because of politics.
But they are in Lagos calling Sanwo-Olu a murderer, while Obj, Wike that killed almost the whole men in a whole community
are Saints to them!
Hypocrisy will kill you all las las.
Na me talk am.

34 Likes 10 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
IPOB terrorists are really dumb.
They are all very dumb sets of pigs, including the bald headed one representing them on this forum.
Everyone creating chaos, unrest and violence in this nation no go ever die better.

Idiotic reno,
Where is James Nwafor ?

How i hope this was the same way you talked about , created a website and start petition about the killings of over 100 youths that were killed and thrown into the River few years back by James Nwafor and his killer squads, under your administration as special assistant to looters and
criminals.
(Birds of a feather!)
Maybe SARS could have ended 8 years ago.
But it was all swept under the carpet by your cronies.
Where were you When Obasanjo destroyed a whole village,
Sending soldiers to kill all the men found there!
Just some few years ago too, not in 1970's shocked

The truth will set us free in this nation.
Someone of us will continue to say the truth,
Until it destroyed the wicked one.

Reading the link below will bring tears to your eyes if you have blood flowing in your veins.

https://hallmarknews.com/chilling-tales-of-sars-brutality-the-awkuzu-abattoir/

Excerpts.....

I was tied, my hands and my legs at the back together, and I was being tortured. They just wanted me to say, Yes, I did it. Of course, I didn’t do anything, I was just 17 at that time, and I was not ready to say I did it. But the torture was too much, I couldn’t stand anymore. I had to agree that yes, I did it. Because that was the only way they said they would stop torturing me.

“The social action team came in; I had been in prison for three years, because my case was dumped in a court that was not sitting. So, they helped me to pick it up and transfer it to a court that was sitting. And they were paying my lawyer to hasten up the case. That was how I was discharged and acquitted.”

Esther’s account is one of many, and the bulk of such happened in Anambra, particularly in Awkuzu, where activists say, is the ground zero of SARS brutality in the country.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by Boogyman557: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2021
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by eedimo(m): 7:55am On Nov 21, 2021
lol
Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by Xenry: 7:56am On Nov 21, 2021
I signed it shaaa. Bubu deserves to go cool off for prison in 2023. What a useless president. I'm sure the 15years old me would surely rule better than this nincompoop! sad

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by Uyi168: 7:56am On Nov 21, 2021
Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by Ethannathan(m): 7:56am On Nov 21, 2021
O
Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by Lemmy123(m): 7:56am On Nov 21, 2021
Eweeeyyyy!

There was something about the petition thing that appeared like Reno was fighting Buhari head-on, he had always been anyways. If Reno has scores to settle with Buhari, let him do please, but he should stop pulling the crowd along with him, just let justice (if any) takes its course...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by MisterGrace: 7:57am On Nov 21, 2021
lol
Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by Kobicove(m): 7:57am On Nov 21, 2021
Rubbish petition by a desperate clout chaser undecided

14 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by GreaterFuture(m): 7:57am On Nov 21, 2021
Change.org ??
Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by GlobalWay: 7:58am On Nov 21, 2021
OK.
Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by JDelight(m): 7:59am On Nov 21, 2021
How can it be re created again.
Pls let's someone famous creat another one let's sign it massively.

It's an avenue to send a strong message to others heartless politicians

10 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by Doyou2019: 7:59am On Nov 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Charged for lekkilies angry

Not until those who caused Lagos Carnage her charged.
Those who lynched, killed our security operatives are prosecuted.
Those who looted businesses and personal belongings...

It'll always be effort to futility
RIP English.
APC Sha knows how to hire illiterates for their BMC duties. Dullards everywhere!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by Jlow2: 8:01am On Nov 21, 2021
Sumbody had to be responsible for the killings, you can't tell me citizens go to jail for such act and now the government killed innocent citizens and nobody is taking responsibility, re they above the law, if so then everybody is above the law, the law is meant for all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by emmanuelbrown26: 8:01am On Nov 21, 2021
I laugh in swahili, did Buhari voted himself to power? Hell no.
15 million useless and blind zombies voted a monster in 2015, 2019 came the same 15million useless and blind zombies voted the same monster again. A monster that vowed that baboons and dogs would sock in blood if he loses election and it happened
How many youth corpers died in 2011 elections?
Lawyers Houses were invaded?
A man that has zero respect for rule of law and fundamental human rights?
C'mon people, let the 15million useless zombies go and petition their monster to ICC
2023 is around the corner and the same useless zombies are now warming up to vote another monster that contributed to the killings in lekki toll gate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by Mowoe(m): 8:01am On Nov 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Charged for lekkilies angry

Not until those who caused Lagos Carnage her charged.
Those who lynched, killed our security operatives are prosecuted.
Those who looted businesses and personal belongings...

It'll always be effort to futility

And who's going to be charged for those killed by security operatives?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki / Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos / Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.