Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,328 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) (38716 Views)

Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington / PA Ikhide Welcome Aisha To America(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Oche211(m): 9:18am On Aug 04, 2016
nerodenero:
Aisha 1-0 Fayose.
this match no get extra time at all. Na full time winning.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by AntiWailer: 9:18am On Aug 04, 2016
Oche211:
Hehehehehehe
where is fayose and the ipob miscreants.

They are dead.
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:18am On Aug 04, 2016
drss2:
she had to wait for quick diplomatic immunity before going to america. sad who ar they trying to decieve make she go dia in 2020 afta buari resign in 2018 before we take her serious. besides, how ar we sure dat place is america i will not be surpirise if those pictures were taking in mexico.

You're a disgrace to humans everywhere. I won't be surprised if you're really a Chimpanzee that has been trained how to speak and type by your human owner. Aren't you the same people that insisted that she go to the United States now? Now she has gone you ask why she didn't delay the trip another 10 years. Shame on you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Rotty32: 9:18am On Aug 04, 2016
Fayobaje 0 Aisha 99
nerodenero:
Aisha 1-0 Fayose.
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Descartes: 9:18am On Aug 04, 2016
Onegai:

Dude, you're becoming embarassing. I saw your comment on the other thread about how it wasn't the U.S. I kept quiet because I recognised the airport. Now see what you're saying. County sheriffs cannot arrest her, only the FBI can question her. I'm not even a fan of the President or any politician but you and your ilk are becoming embarassing. And to believe Fayose (of all people) is proof that Nigeria deserves to be a sh.ithole of a country forever.

Are you among the laptop crew on Aisha payroll?
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 9:21am On Aug 04, 2016
Oche211:
Hehehehehehe
my brother i believe sey you be onee of tge hailers, and i read comments yesterday about toyin and the obamas. ok o, the wailers, over to you
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Biafra1000: 9:22am On Aug 04, 2016
A certain woman went to USA on invitation for a particular event. When she got to the USA, instead of appearing at the event, she sends someone to represent her. Abeg my people, is there sense in that? APC people should stop lying abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Doctorflaky(f): 9:22am On Aug 04, 2016
Ttggvv

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Onegai(f): 9:22am On Aug 04, 2016
Descartes:

Are you among the laptop crew on Aisha payroll?

Yes na! Sorry for mentioning you, I didn't know I was arguing with a not-so-smart person. That is Dulles International Airport, I know it so well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by blackpriest0911: 9:24am On Aug 04, 2016
Wailing wailers..over to u
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Byko899(m): 9:24am On Aug 04, 2016
still do not know what is wrong with our Nigerian youths,the truth is she traveled with a diplomatic passport and not only that, and am sure she must have lobbied US press to avoid raising dust. is very unfortunate we youths instead of uniting against the corruption going on in this country ,we choose to be a tool for ethnic politics which benefits only our corrupt official. The norths that are making noise are the worst victim of corruption in this country,I did my youth service there and when compared to south is like comparing Nigeria with south Africa, that is the honest truth, if the so called IPOB or MOSSOB or Avengers eat twice in a day,just know that a northerner actually eat nothing that day.that is the fact, am not talking out of sentiment,is the reality I witness first hand. I am from the so called Biafra and the truth is I do not want biafra ,never supported them because I see big Nigeria as a large market for my business,the bigger the country the richer the business men which are mostly ibo's,if you check Biafra map,we re too small for any reasonable business,that is the truth.and God has blessed us with that business talent so that we can conquer the entire country with it,which has also proved to be working. the political class in the north has failed and they have proved to be the most corrupt ,instead of the educated youths to unite against this menace, we allowed ethnicity to be getting hold of us,shame on all of us,this can never happen in wale Soyinka time.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Onegai(f): 9:24am On Aug 04, 2016
Doctorflaky:
I don't usually comment but for this I have to... Nigeria really needs prayer because going by those pictures, we're really in a wrong hands and I want to believe Aisha is truly guilty of what she's been accused.

Every sane individual will know this was obviously arranged. If you want to clear my doubt, post the departure, arrival and her picture with the America first lady..... Haba, this can be taken anywhere, abeg Emi ko iro yii je.. lai lai

That is Dulles International Airport, D.C. I passed through it to the point I had special spots for chilling for my flights. I'm not a Buhari fan but please use your common sense to know that she is at least in the U.S.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Descartes: 9:24am On Aug 04, 2016
Onegai:

Yes na! Sorry for mentioning you, I didn't know I was arguing with a not-so-smart person. That is Dulles International Airport, I know it so well.

I didn't ask you for the Airport. But your body language proves me right.
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 9:24am On Aug 04, 2016
To be honest ...i think most Nigerians are the biggest fools to prowl the earth. Fela is right Nigerians love suffering

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by GreenNegro(m): 9:24am On Aug 04, 2016
Oche211:
Hehehehehehe

In hibernate mode
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by AboveGod: 9:25am On Aug 04, 2016
360metrosports:
Aisha Buhari arrives Washington in Grand style as Nigerians welcome her with jubilation and excitement. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photos-nigerians-welcome-aisha-buhari.html
lies from the pit of hell. Sahara reporters started the peddling of this charade. If Toyin Saraki can snap pix with obama and family lets see if Aisha will do same. Also lets follow this news up on Int'l media to know if its true or not because these bloggers are copy righters.
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Valfrankie(m): 9:28am On Aug 04, 2016
drss2:
she had to wait for quick diplomatic immunity before going to america. sad who ar they trying to decieve make she go dia in 2020 afta buari resign in 2018 before we take her serious. besides, how ar we sure dat place is america i will not be surpirise if those pictures were taking in mexico.
Thank you very much. Diplomatic immunity is her saving grace and we all know that. arresting Aisha would have been a slap on the face of Africa, hence the need to soft pedal by the US. let the zombies continue there usual noise making, it doesn't change anything.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by AlphaCentauri: 9:28am On Aug 04, 2016
Doctorflaky:
I don't usually comment but for this I have to... nigeria really needs prayer because going by those pictures, we're really in a wrong hands and I want to believe Aisha is truly guilty of what she's been accused.

Every sane individual will know this was obviously arranged. If you want to clear my doubt, post the departure, arrival and her picture with the America first lady ..... Haba, this can be taken anywhere, abeg Emi ko iro yii je.. lai lai

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Onegai(f): 9:29am On Aug 04, 2016
Descartes:

I didn't ask you for the Airport. But your body language proves me right.

grin

I can't deal with this... grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Valfrankie(m): 9:29am On Aug 04, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

You're a disgrace to humans everywhere. I won't surprised if you're really a Chimpanzee that has been trained how to speak and type by your human owner. Aren't you the same people that insisted that she go to the United States now? Now she has gone you ask why she didn't delay the trip another 10 years. Shame on you.
NO, he's not a disgrace, you and your fellow zombies are.
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by dermmy(m): 9:30am On Aug 04, 2016
Descartes:
Another charade. Let wait and see how she meets Michelle Obama at White House if she not gonna be arrested by County Sheriffs and hand her over for prosecution.

So na Michelle Obama dey control county sheriff abi? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Semper247(m): 9:30am On Aug 04, 2016
360metrosports:
Aisha Buhari arrives Washington in Grand style as Nigerians welcome her with jubilation and excitement. See photos below

And our wailers /ugandans will say...

Let her go to the nearest police station in Washington DC to prove Fayose wrong.

Lost, pained losers!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Samunique(m): 9:31am On Aug 04, 2016
Some people are yet to understand how far the APC can go to bring out propaganda for face saving.

How can the Nigerian first lady travel out of Nigeria quietly without any media noise, most especially when it has to do with the USA couple with the allegation on her head?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by charles0922(m): 9:33am On Aug 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
[size=14pt]The Miserable Life an IPOB Yoot...[/size]

IPOB Youth: Aisha Is Wanted In USa for Fraud..She Cant Enter USA.

Aisha: Is a lie, I am not wanted in Usa for fraud..in fact I will sue..

IPOB Yoot: Then sue fayose, let him come and disgrace you in court.

(Aisha files in suit in court)

IPOB Yoot: Yeye Woman, She knew, Fayose was under immunity, she wanted to show....why not just visit the USA instead of wasting money on.. lawyers...Corrupt woman..

Aisha flies to the United States...

IPOB Yoots...Hmmm, because she knew the first 12 days in August are always Diplomatic free days for wanted Criminals...let her go there next month.. grin grin

In summary:: IPOB Yoots are just Ugu TerrorisTs, sane Nigerians need to ignore

Who is this one mutu
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by repogirl(f): 9:36am On Aug 04, 2016
Zombies who have been in strange hiding for a while, now have a reason to crawl out of their hideaway pits briefly, spew nonsense as usual and then crawl back to hibernate until their masters work some other unimpressive miracle for them. grin

Kudos to Aisha, for giving her loyal brainless followers, a little sunshine in their very gloomy existence. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Mboi: 9:36am On Aug 04, 2016
Nigerians can be so daft especially those ones jubilating about this news. When she went to common Saudi Arabia for haji, the pictures of her departure from airport, her arrival, most of all her activities were carried by NTA and most media houses. Now they claimed she went to US, why not show her pictures on arrival in Washington DC, her pictures in airport, other pictures not pictures inside an unidentified hall. A whole Nigeria's first lady cannot enter US in such low key except if there's a changed or manipulated identity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by donodion(m): 9:37am On Aug 04, 2016
360metrosports:

Hahahaha...Severusnape, firefire and acidosis....yes i mentioned you... gringringrin Buhahahahha i so wish to see your shamefilled faces on this thread.

Just look at that beautiful Aisha as she strides into the US of A, poised, composed, looking regal and royal, unshaken nor jittery.........while the loud mouths jeer and snigger in anger gringringringrin...buhhahahahahahahahah.......I can feel their temperature abd blood pressure elevating grin grin grin grin 60 degrees and counting....ojigbijigbi.... Some wailers must end in emergency unit today.

Hahahahahah a woman just rubbished fayose and his gang of never-do-well. Sick bunch with pull-him-down-syndrome.

I cant wait to read her speech and address abeg....better woman!!!!.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by dickson2000(m): 9:38am On Aug 04, 2016
FAYOSE! FAYOSE!! FAYOSE!!! HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL U? "HATERS" HOW MARKET?
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Mylove55(f): 9:39am On Aug 04, 2016
Descartes:
Another charade. Let wait and see how she meets Michelle Obama at White House if she not gonna be arrested by County Sheriffs and hand her over for prosecution.
u wil see how michelle obama and hillary clinton wil embrace our amiable wife of our dear president, she dont use money to buy love like shepopotamus.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:40am On Aug 04, 2016
Doctorflaky:
I don't usually comment but for this I have to... Nigeria really needs prayer because going by those pictures, we're really in a wrong hands and I want to believe Aisha is truly guilty of what she's been accused.

Every sane individual will know this was obviously arranged. If you want to clear my doubt, post the departure, arrival and her picture with the America first lady ..... Haba, this can be taken anywhere, abeg Emi ko iro yii je.. lai lai

You should've kept your comments to yourself. You sound insane.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Proffdada: 9:41am On Aug 04, 2016
Doctorflaky:

Every sane individual will know this was obviously arranged. If you want to clear my doubt, post the departure, arrival and her picture with the America first lady..... Haba, this can be taken anywhere, abeg Emi ko iro yii je.. lai lai
Stop wailing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5tGoFHab4k
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Ophilabraham: 9:43am On Aug 04, 2016
Pls can someone tell me what are dey celebrating??!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Desmond Elliott's Wife, Victoria, Celebrates Him On His 47th Birthday / Amaechi Splits Senate Panel / Police Arrests Omoyele Sowore, Sahara Reporters’ Publisher (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.