Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,446 members, 7,836,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) (38719 Views)

Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington / PA Ikhide Welcome Aisha To America(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 04, 2016
Make una dey here dey deceive una self with Aisha, Fayose, USA. Rubbish!

Which politician has this kind of NIGHTMARE facing me right now.

I have dependents living with me and see what has decided to finish in my house by tomorrow

The ease to purchase a new bag is the real measure of change to me.

It goes down to the households!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 04, 2016
Byko899:
still do not know what is wrong with our Nigerian youths,the
truth is she traveled with a diplomatic passport and not only
that, and am sure she must have lobbied US press to avoid
raising dust. is very unfortunate we youths instead of
uniting against the corruption going on in this country ,we
choose to be a tool for ethnic politics which benefits only
our corrupt official.
The norths that are making noise are the worst victim of
corruption in this country,I did my youth service there and
when compared to south is like comparing Nigeria with
south Africa, that is the honest truth, if the so called IPOB or
MOSSOB or Avengers eat twice in a day,just know that a
northerner actually eat nothing that day.that is the fact, am
not talking out of sentiment,is the reality I witness first
hand. I am from the so called Biafra and the truth is I do not
want biafra ,never supported them because I see big Nigeria
as a large market for my business,the bigger the country the
richer the business men which are mostly ibo's,if you check
Biafra map,we re too small for any reasonable
business,that is the truth.and God has blessed us with that
business talent so that we can conquer the entire country
with it,which has also proved to be working. the political
class in the north has failed and they have proved to be the
most corrupt ,instead of the educated youths to unite against
this menace, we allowed ethnicity to be getting hold of
us,shame on all of us,this can never happen in wale Soyinka
time.

So you wrote this term paper all because you're pained.

This is a dumb post. You can do better. If I was your professor I'd give you a D minus or an outright fail.

She lobbied the press? American press for that matter. Smh very seriously for you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Juxtified(m): 11:44am On Aug 04, 2016
Qudbell:
because dey av no idea wah her hubby is making us go through here in Nigeria. they arent affected
I agree with you
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Jarus(m): 11:45am On Aug 04, 2016
Byko899:
still do not know what is wrong with our Nigerian youths,the
truth is she traveled with a diplomatic passport and not only
that, and am sure she must have lobbied US press to avoid
raising dust
. is very unfortunate we youths instead of
uniting against the corruption going on in this country ,we
choose to be a tool for ethnic politics which benefits only
our corrupt official.
The norths that are making noise are the worst victim of
corruption in this country,I did my youth service there and
when compared to south is like comparing Nigeria with
south Africa, that is the honest truth, if the so called IPOB or
MOSSOB or Avengers eat twice in a day,just know that a
northerner actually eat nothing that day.that is the fact, am
not talking out of sentiment,is the reality I witness first
hand. I am from the so called Biafra and the truth is I do not
want biafra ,never supported them because I see big Nigeria
as a large market for my business,the bigger the country the
richer the business men which are mostly ibo's,if you check
Biafra map,we re too small for any reasonable
business,that is the truth.and God has blessed us with that
business talent so that we can conquer the entire country
with it,which has also proved to be working. the political
class in the north has failed and they have proved to be the
most corrupt ,instead of the educated youths to unite against
this menace, we allowed ethnicity to be getting hold of
us,shame on all of us,this can never happen in wale Soyinka
time.

I give up.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by hannyjay(f): 11:56am On Aug 04, 2016
babajeje123:
That Aisha travelled to US is a concocted story. When she went to Saudi for lesser hajj, it was all over the News. In fact, NTA & some other media outfits aired her departure at the airport. I expected them to at least the same if not more, in order to convince the doubting Thomas.
ipob pls use d lagoon

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by babajeje123(m): 11:56am On Aug 04, 2016
kstix:

will u keep kwayet? Its everybody that will resemble ur deluded fayoshit right?
You are illogical!
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by marv1: 11:58am On Aug 04, 2016
They happy probably because she has prooved some noise makers and animals wrong. Fayose needs to be taught serious lessons so that others would learn. He did not learn any lesson from OBJ when he was removed. Fayose would beg at last for settlement out of court when the time comes just like what Dokpesi did to Tinubu.
Juxtified:
I wonder why they appear so happy to see her?!
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by babajeje123(m): 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
hannyjay:
ipob pls use d lagoon
FYI, I'm a typical yoruba boy & not what you think I am. You need to move very close with female folks who are rational & not blinded by tribal sentiment.
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by kstix(m): 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
babajeje123:

You are illogical!
clap for urself. U just heard dat word right? Maybe u should look up d meaning before using it
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
360metrosports:
Aisha Buhari arrives Washington in Grand style as Nigerians welcome her with jubilation and excitement. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photos-nigerians-welcome-aisha-buhari.html
good afternoon, can I have a moment of ur time please
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by babajeje123(m): 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
kstix:

clap for urself. U just heard dat word right? Maybe u should look up d meaning before using it
It means you are not sensible or reasonable.
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
Classy 1st lady.
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by mrkeys226: 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
Descartes:
Another charade. Let wait and see how she meets Michelle Obama at White House if she not gonna be arrested by County Sheriffs and hand her over for prosecution.

do you need to go and visit the 1st lady of USA before you are arrested as a wanted person?...Sometimes, reading comments on this forum is very frustrating...smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Paschalparix(m): 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nothing to show that she really traveled to the states. These pictures e get as dem be.....!
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Paschalparix(m): 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nothing to show that she really traveled to the states. These pictures e get as dem be.....!
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Babacele: 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
Beremx:
I won't be surprised to hear that Fayose has taken the next available flight to US just to mock Aisha Buhari. Fayose is a mad man.
that would be his end cos nobody will grant him Visa to the US so how he entered e go explain for Fox Rivers. Useless thugnor.
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Babacele: 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
dullardeen:
Diplomatic Passport at work!
y can't your role models Fayose and Kashamu use the same Diplomatic paper enter US ?
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Babacele: 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
Yieldings:
Classy 1st lady.
I swerigod! PMB get eye for better thing o .
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by cindyrocks(f): 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
Wish she could dress this way more often.

360metrosports:
Aisha Buhari arrives Washington in Grand style as Nigerians welcome her with jubilation and excitement. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photos-nigerians-welcome-aisha-buhari.html
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by maxwell767(m): 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
undecided scam.... That may not be US

Where are the white men

Where is the pics showing that she was in Washington
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Guyman02: 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
It took a lot of backdoor negotiations with the US embassy to get her diplomatic cover for the visit which came after several months delay.
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by kstix(m): 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
babajeje123:

It means you are not sensible or reasonable.
good. Now that u have checked for d meaning. Do u now see ur initial post and my response to it and think for urself if dat word was appropriately used. Did u write anything worth reasoning with? Lol
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by epistleNow(m): 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
[size=14pt]The Miserable Life Of an IPOB Yoot...[/size]

IPOB Youth: Aisha Is Wanted In USa for Fraud..She Cant Enter USA.

Aisha: Is a lie, I am not wanted in Usa for fraud..in fact I will sue..

IPOB Yoot: Then sue fayose, let him come and disgrace you in court.

(Aisha files in suit in court)

IPOB Yoot: Yeye Woman, She knew, Fayose was under immunity, she wanted to show....why not just visit the USA instead of wasting money on.. lawyers...Corrupt woman..

Aisha flies to the United States...

IPOB Yoots...Hmmm, because she knew the first 12 days in August are always Diplomatic free days for wanted Criminals...let her go there next month.. grin grin

In summary:: IPOB Yoots are just Ugu TerrorisTs, sane Nigerians need to ignore

Let's include this one too, it has a nice ring to it

Descartes:
Another charade. Let's wait and see how she meets Michelle Obama at White House if she not gonna be arrested by County Sheriffs and hand her over for prosecution.
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
kstix:

weren't u one of d delusional wailers who said let her go first. She has gone and d story has changed. Can u at least be consistent for once in ur life. Even the bible says a double minded man is unstable in his ways.

Bro we both know the woman aint clean
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Babycherry(f): 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
Wow, was expecting her to wear those veils and tie wrappers

But here, with a skirt and blouse looking her age.....

Here is a real case of acting Roman in Rome....

She get coke shape.......me likey
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Babycherry(f): 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
drss2:
she had to wait for quick diplomatic immunity before going to america. sad who ar they trying to decieve make she go dia in 2020 afta buari resign in 2018 before we take her serious. besides, how ar we sure dat place is america i will not be surpirise if those pictures were taking in mexico.

Die already jooooooooor

You're so pained and useless
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Even if she snaps with President Obama, most of this wailer will say she photo shopped or one useless excuse.

She's in the States, If e pain you go mop ocean
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Iamabraham(m): 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
drss2:
she had to wait for quick diplomatic immunity before going to america. sad who ar they trying to decieve make she go dia in 2020 afta buari resign in 2018 before we take her serious. besides, how ar we sure dat place is america i will not be surpirise if those pictures were taking in mexico.

lol.

Your reasoning line is pathetic.

Why will you be surprised?

When you allow bitterness to becloud your reasoning capability, success will be far from you.

May God have mercy on your soul...but you need to repent. lol
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Iamabraham(m): 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
crixtex:

Bro we both know the woman aint clean ...

Mr Clean/Cleaned, lol

So, when did you become the 'examiner' to know if one is clean or not?

She went to court, you wailed.
She traveled to US, you wailed.
May you never stop wailing in Jesus' name.
Bitterness is evil, repent.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
Iamabraham:

Mr Clean/Cleaned, lol

So, when did you become the 'examiner' to know if one is clean or not?

She went to court, you wailed.

She traveled to US, you wailed.

May you never stop wailing in Jesus' name.

Bitterness is evil, repent.

Bro i'm not bitter neither do i like supporting evil... You are d one supporting a corrupt woman buh dont worry the truth will be revealed someday
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by grodt999: 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
ask her about Fulani Herdsmen instead of being welcomed by mostly the same people who her triblesmen are killing!
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by naija247: 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
Small time now we go hear some people dey complain say Aisha Buhari waste money travel go USA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soludo Replies Okonjo-Iweala, Accuses Her Of Forging National Economics Stats / Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) / Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.