Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) (38721 Views)

Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington / PA Ikhide Welcome Aisha To America(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Iamabraham(m): 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
crixtex:

Bro i'm not bitter neither do i like supporting evil... You are d one supporting a corrupt woman buh dont worry the truth will be revealed someday

Good line, bro.

But come to think of it, I won't believe any person who call you a thief without any evidence.

Fayose came out and said Aisha Buhari is corrupt and provided 'false and contradicting' report.

Fayose said "if she's innocent, she should travel to the US" and she's done that.

You don't just call somebody a thief or criminal without a valid evidence.

I'll patiently wait for Fayose to finish his tenure and face Mrs. Aisha in court; I hope he will still be bold as he is now and I pray his disciples will still be as loyal as they are now.

Fayose is the corrupt person here, not Mrs. Aisha Buhari.

I call you blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
As Aisha don Land gidigba for Yankee grin

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Akaujaa(m): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
drss2:
she had to wait for quick diplomatic immunity before going to america. sad who ar they trying to decieve make she go dia in 2020 afta buari resign in 2018 before we take her serious. besides, how ar we sure dat place is america i will not be surpirise if those pictures were taking in mexico.

hmmm...watch your PB ooo
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
Descartes:
Another charade. Let's wait and see how she meets Michelle Obama at White House if she not gonna be arrested by County Sheriffs and hand her over for prosecution.

grin. grin

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by mrmetoo1: 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
Descartes:
Another charade. Let's wait and see how she meets Michelle Obama at White House if she not gonna be arrested by County Sheriffs and hand her over for prosecution.

County sheriffs in D.C.? Haba!! Fear God o!! What county sheriff does their jurisdiction cover the white house??

I like these guys somehow, they don't let their stupidity get in their way.
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Ritchiee: 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
360metrosports:
Aisha Buhari arrives Washington in Grand style as Nigerians welcome her with jubilation and excitement. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photos-nigerians-welcome-aisha-buhari.html
lol
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by july66: 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
360metrosports:
Aisha Buhari arrives Washington in Grand style as Nigerians welcome her with jubilation and excitement. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photos-nigerians-welcome-aisha-buhari.html
when you get to Rome, you live like Romans. No hijab?
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
ogmask:

Befor you die of heart attack wait for another 1wk. The visit is a week long visit. Moreover, those tthat are u familiar with the airport have commented earlier. You can not be in one hole in a remote cage and impose your opinion on others.
Why the rush to know if she is there or not, or is it because she went there in a British airways flight and not a PEJ style presidential jet with a full community from okrika.
On Michel Obama snapping with her, have you seen her itinerary, have u made any e efforts to see her program schedule, have tried finding out the facts about her visit? Ofcouse you won't cos you are obviously too lazy.
Make una dey reason befor una talk. This is a public forum pls.

Thanks for opening the sleepy eyes of one of the village ppl Lagos made civilised.

They type on NL without carrying their brains along. Why being in a hurry to know if it's America or not when she just arrived there. Let them wait till tomorrow and see how all news agencies will carry the news. No matter how long they've left village come come Lagos, village ways of life will never leave them.

YOU CAN TAKE AN IPOD YOOT FROM THE VILLAGE BUT U CAN NEVER TAKE VILLAGE OUT OF HIM

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by DLioness(f): 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
[size=14pt]The Miserable Life Of an IPOB Yoot...[/size]

IPOB Youth: Aisha Is Wanted In USa for Fraud..She Cant Enter USA.

Aisha: Is a lie, I am not wanted in Usa for fraud..in fact I will sue..

IPOB Yoot: Then sue fayose, let him come and disgrace you in court.

(Aisha files in suit in court)

IPOB Yoot: Yeye Woman, She knew, Fayose was under immunity, she wanted to show....why not just visit the USA instead of wasting money on.. lawyers...Corrupt woman..

Aisha flies to the United States...

IPOB Yoots...Hmmm, because she knew the first 12 days in August are always Diplomatic free days for wanted Criminals...let her go there next month.. grin grin

In summary:: IPOB Yoots are just Ugu TerrorisTs, sane Nigerians need to ignore

was it nt the same ipob ppl that made up the majority of those that welcmd Aisha to washington?
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by carammel(f): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
I love her dressing though.
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
nerodenero:
Aisha 1-0 Fayose.
in fact Aisha 10-0 Fayose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
Descartes:
pack well abeg......first,she no fit travel to USA and now wey she don go USA, na white house she no fit enter...Fayose and all of his followers would smell pepper when it's time, just take it easy, we are coming for u
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Descartes: 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
Abdulhakeem7:
pack well abeg......first,she no fit travel to USA and now wey she don go USA, na white house she no fit enter...Fayose and all of his followers would smell pepper when it's time, just take it easy, we are coming for u

You're deluded
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
Descartes:
Rented crowd just to prove her innocence. Just wait and see how she will be thrown into jail alongside her accomplice Jefferson
bad belle
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
drss2:
she had to wait for quick diplomatic immunity before going to america. sad who ar they trying to decieve make she go dia in 2020 afta buari resign in 2018 before we take her serious. besides, how ar we sure dat place is america i will not be surpirise if those pictures were taking in mexico.
u guys are so daft that u didn't think of diplomatic immunity when u dared dis gentle woman to try and go to the US, now she went there ur brain just thinks of it......bad belle will just kill some unfortunate people in dis dispensation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by soji1992: 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
No Media outlet was aware of her trip and no Media outlet has said anything about her trip, so until d various outlet brings info about d trip den i will totally accept she is in usa, #Myopinion#

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by wizflower(f): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
[size=14pt]The Miserable Life Of an IPOB Yoot...[/size]

IPOB Youth: Aisha Is Wanted In USa for Fraud..She Cant Enter USA.

Aisha: Is a lie, I am not wanted in Usa for fraud..in fact I will sue..

IPOB Yoot: Then sue fayose, let him come and disgrace you in court.

(Aisha files in suit in court)

IPOB Yoot: Yeye Woman, She knew, Fayose was under immunity, she wanted to show....why not just visit the USA instead of wasting money on.. lawyers...Corrupt woman..

Aisha flies to the United States...

IPOB Yoots...Hmmm, because she knew the first 12 days in August are always Diplomatic free days for wanted Criminals...let her go there next month.. grin grin

In summary:: IPOB Yoots are just Ugu TerrorisTs, sane Nigerians need to ignore

Can you pretend to be matured even if its 20mins. Aboki
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
Descartes:

You're deluded
u're much more deluded and misguided,unfortunate soul like ur big-mouth fayose
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Caseless: 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
Descartes:
you can never sound sensible.

So now , until she meets Mitchell , not only entering the US again.

So much ugu in your blood that you can't think right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) / The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan / Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.