Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) (38724 Views)

Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington / PA Ikhide Welcome Aisha To America(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by MadCow1: 9:45am On Aug 04, 2016
Descartes:
Another charade. Let wait and see how she meets Michelle Obama at White House is she not gonna be arrested by County Sheriffs and hand her over for prosecution.

Wait to see what?

The Woman is in the United States.. The country you people said she was on their FBI's Most Wanted list for fraud..

Now its if she visits the White House. SO its Michelle Obama that will arrest her or what?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by modath(f): 9:48am On Aug 04, 2016
Onegai:

Yes na! Sorry for mentioning you, I didn't know I was arguing with a not-so-smart person. That is Dulles International Airport, I know it so well.

You can't out wrestle and win a pig in a mud fight, walk away and don't look back..

On to better matter... how ya doin? Lil Angel kicking? Stay blessed. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by kayalla(f): 9:50am On Aug 04, 2016
imagine if no Nigerian was there to welcome her. then she would have felt how sad and angry people are, why re they happy to see her anyway?

suffering and smiling
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Onegai(f): 9:50am On Aug 04, 2016
modath:

You can't out wrestle and win a pig in a mud fight, walk away and don't look back..

On to better matter... how ya doin? Lil Angel kicking? Stay blessed. kiss

We good. How you guys?
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by chernest2002: 9:55am On Aug 04, 2016
This is not America, if Aisha goes to America, kashamu will also go to UK.
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Qudbell(m): 9:55am On Aug 04, 2016
Juxtified:
I wonder why they appear so happy to see her?!
because dey av no idea wah her hubby is making us go through here in Nigeria. they arent affected

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by akanni4: 9:58am On Aug 04, 2016
i wonder if people here have nothing better to do than developing fever over other people's affairs. You develop untreatable sickness over unprovoked hatred towards other people. You don't have better things to do you can come and spread mat here on nairaland over Aisha buhari.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by 989900E: 10:02am On Aug 04, 2016
Aisha don hammer!!!

Fayose, get ready to pay for your loquaciousness . . . Silence is golden . . . see your life . . . how much did Aisha sue Fayose for again?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by allytinted: 10:03am On Aug 04, 2016
blackpriest0911:
Wailing wailers..over to u
its WAILING ZOMBIES sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by odomanis: 10:05am On Aug 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
[size=14pt]The Miserable Life an IPOB Yoot...[/size]

IPOB Youth: Aisha Is Wanted In USa for Fraud..She Cant Enter USA.

Aisha: Is a lie, I am not wanted in Usa for fraud..in fact I will sue..

IPOB Yoot: Then sue fayose, let him come and disgrace you in court.

(Aisha files in suit in court)

IPOB Yoot: Yeye Woman, She knew, Fayose was under immunity, she wanted to show....why not just visit the USA instead of wasting money on.. lawyers...Corrupt woman..

Aisha flies to the United States...

IPOB Yoots...Hmmm, because she knew the first 12 days in August are always Diplomatic free days for wanted Criminals...let her go there next month.. grin grin

In summary:: IPOB Yoots are just Ugu TerrorisTs, sane Nigerians need to ignore

You just proved that you are not sane, that is why you couldn't just ignore them.
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by teacherbim(f): 10:08am On Aug 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Don't mind them jare

IPOB Yoot: Yeye Woman, She knew, Fayose was under immunity, she wanted to show....why not just visit the USA instead of wasting money on.. lawyers...Corrupt woman..

IPOB Yoots...Hmmm, because she knew the first 12 days in August are always Diplomatic free days for wanted Criminals...let her go there next month.. grin grin

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by allytinted: 10:15am On Aug 04, 2016
MadCow1:

Wait to see what?

The Woman is in the United States.. The country you people said she was on their FBI's Most Wanted list for fraud..

Now its if she visits the White House. SO its Michelle Obama that will arrest her or what?
Abeg leave those wailing ZOMBIES alone, I guess the white house is a different country from the US of A. You can never convince them from what they want to believe because they are wailing zombies programmed to believe anything negative and reject any positive news in the country.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:18am On Aug 04, 2016
kayalla:
imagine if no Nigerian was there to welcome her. then she would have felt how sad and angry people are, why re they happy to see her anyway?

suffering and smiling

The people angry are those that hated Buhari even begore his emergence. They will be sad and angry for the next 16 years while we Buhari supporters remain happy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 10:18am On Aug 04, 2016
dullardeen:
Diplomatic Passport at work!
Take this handkerchief, sir. *hands him a white handkerchief*

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by hakanai(m): 10:23am On Aug 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Fellywood(m): 10:26am On Aug 04, 2016
ARRANGEE.. If America likes let them pretent but we know the truth. They did it some months ago when Hillary Clinton was cleared of gross misconduct after mishandling & leaking classified, confidential & top secret matetials. Why, because Obama wants her to be president. The same type of case that sent Gen. Petraeus, a former CIA Director, to two years in jail & a $100,000 fine. And by the way who does not remember the part Obama played to bring in the dullard. We will not be deceived....it is ARRANGEE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by ogmask: 10:30am On Aug 04, 2016
Doctorflaky:
I don't usually comment but for this I have to... Nigeria really needs prayer because going by those pictures, we're really in a wrong hands and I want to believe Aisha is truly guilty of what she's been accused.

Every sane individual will know this was obviously arranged. If you want to clear my doubt, post the departure, arrival and her picture with the America first lady..... Haba, this can be taken anywhere, abeg Emi ko iro yii je.. lai lai

Befor you die of heart attack wait for another 1wk. The visit is a week long visit. Moreover, those tthat are u familiar with the airport have commented earlier. You can not be in one hole in a remote cage and impose your opinion on others.
Why the rush to know if she is there or not, or is it because she went there in a British airways flight and not a PEJ style presidential jet with a full community from okrika.
On Michel Obama snapping with her, have you seen her itinerary, have u made any e efforts to see her program schedule, have tried finding out the facts about her visit? Ofcouse you won't cos you are obviously too lazy.
Make una dey reason befor una talk. This is a public forum pls.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by kstix(m): 10:34am On Aug 04, 2016
Descartes:
Another charade. Let wait and see how she meets Michelle Obama at White House if she not gonna be arrested by County Sheriffs and hand her over for prosecution.
lmao.. So u're d county sheriff that would arrest her right?. Don't die of frustration o. Ipad flat headed ugwu hawker
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by kstix(m): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2016
babajeje123:
This journey is not real. It looks so arranged. My opinion though.
will u keep kwayet? Its everybody that will resemble ur deluded fayoshit right?
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Nazacent: 10:36am On Aug 04, 2016
Finally for the first time this govt was able to prove a point. Waiting for the remaining 99.
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by bashydemy1: 10:39am On Aug 04, 2016
IPOB, TANoids,Wailers won't like this.
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by kstix(m): 10:40am On Aug 04, 2016
drss2:
she had to wait for quick diplomatic immunity before going to america. sad who ar they trying to decieve make she go dia in 2020 afta buari resign in 2018 before we take her serious. besides, how ar we sure dat place is america i will not be surpirise if those pictures were taking in mexico.
omo.. D kinda death u wailers will die from frustration ehn... Even devil wont accept u in hell.. Coz na complain 24/7 like ''devil this fire is not hot enough, how are we sure sure u didn't embezzle money for match sticks and petrol'' hian

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by obailala(m): 10:40am On Aug 04, 2016
Fayose and his daft fans must be sniffing their mumurity right now...
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by focus7: 10:43am On Aug 04, 2016
Of all Fayose's trips abroad there has never been such a reception in his honor even from his illiterate followers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by teacherbim(f): 10:44am On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=Beremx post=48172256][/quote]

You are still day dreaming,Wake up
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by kstix(m): 10:47am On Aug 04, 2016
crixtex:
Fraudulent woman.... Everyone knows assurances have been given....
weren't u one of d delusional wailers who said let her go first. She has gone and d story has changed. Can u at least be consistent for once in ur life. Even the bible says a double minded man is unstable in his ways.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 10:49am On Aug 04, 2016
Beremx:
I won't be surprised to hear that Fayose has taken the next available flight to US just to mock Aisha Buhari. Fayose is a mad man.
I concur with You bro...
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Jarus(m): 10:54am On Aug 04, 2016
Descartes:
Another charade. Let wait and see how she meets Michelle Obama at White House if she not gonna be arrested by County Sheriffs and hand her over for prosecution.

grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 11:05am On Aug 04, 2016
gay embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
AlphaCentauri:
and ya blokos is darker than ya face. whats ya point nigga ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by clickwtB(m): 11:14am On Aug 04, 2016
Wailers oooh,Fayoyistas,ffkistas please respond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Haliburton nonsesnse,Aisha Buhari is in USA.Do your worst.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) / North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum / Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.