Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,623 members, 7,770,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:42 PM

Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) (195397 Views)

Journal Of A Bank Worker By Cj / The Diary Of A Jobless Worker / The Ghost-worker Aristol, A Short Prose By- Promise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 01, 2017
loved this work... looking forward to more bibi
cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 11:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
greenpanther:
loved this work... looking forward to more bibi
cheers

Thanks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by hatchetman(m): 1:12am On Feb 02, 2017
nairaland's best writer..bibijay123

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 1:23am On Feb 02, 2017
hatchetman:
nairaland's best writer..bibijay123

Awwn. Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by keeptalkin(m): 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
Bookmarked
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Oly23(f): 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
I practically cried when Ify and Ebere were passing through hard times especially the time when Ebere was pregnant!!! Chai this story is so touching!!! Thanks bibijay123 for opening my eyes to the realities of what this call workers face!! And thanks for killing only the bad people in this story grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Mhizizzy(f): 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
God bless you dear for this lovely story
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
Oly23:
I practically cried when Ify and Ebere were passing through hard times especially the time when Ebere was pregnant!!! Chai this story is so touching!!! Thanks bibijay123 for opening my eyes to the realities of what this call workers face!! And thanks for killing only the bad people in this story grin grin grin grin

Awww you are welcome dearie. Thanks for taking out time to read the story.

2 Likes

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by 3scayp3: 4:39am On Apr 17, 2017
U made me log in to NL after over a yr of just coming here to read stories.

U r really great n I know u noe I know u know it.
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by jwlawn(m): 8:56am On Apr 26, 2017
bibijay123:
Epilogue

The ending of a matter is better than the beginning of it.

Ifeoma & Ebere

The pastor was praying for little Jamie. We all bowed our heads. Ayo ' s fingers slowly seeked mine. I could see the love and happiness on Ify and Emeka' s face. Whenever i drive through Allen Avenue i will always remember the lonely and cold nights. A smile sometimes could brighten a person' s day and a kind word now and then would mean a lot. If you ever find yourself at Allen Avenue at night please don't judge the girls in your heart or accuse them with your eyes.They all have a story to tell.

The END

Yea good piece of work but I feel it is incomplete follow every part of it we weren't informed if little Jamie was affected by d deadly virus and if d Vail IFy was using worked on her...... In all a good story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 10:15am On Apr 26, 2017
jwlawn:

Yea good piece of work but I feel it is incomplete follow every part of it we weren't informed if little Jamie was affected by d deadly virus and if d Vail IFy was using worked on her...... In all a good story

lol he wasn't because he was was born through a c-section. he could only have the virus if he was born through natural birth and if the mom breast-fed him. Thanks a lot grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by jwlawn(m): 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
bibijay123:

lol he wasn't because he was was born through a c-section. he could only have the virus if he was born through natural birth and if the mom breast-fed him. Thanks a lot grin cheesy

Aiit anyways felt something was missing to give d perfect end
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by crislyn(f): 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
bibijay123 I don't know where I was when u wrote this story, I just read it today and I couldn't help but cry. Gosh this is something else! Wehdone MA!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 11:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
crislyn:
bibijay123 I don't know where I was when u wrote this story, I just read it today and I couldn't help but cry. Gosh this is something else! Wehdone MA!

AWWW I feel so honoured.

2 Likes

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Eminenttemmy(f): 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
nice story... good start, great finishing. you had me glued to my phone for hours. Weldon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
Eminenttemmy:
nice story... good start, great finishing. you had me glued to my phone for hours. Weldon

Thanks wink

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by timstone(m): 11:50am On May 01, 2017
[quote author=Boldstar post=48614476]

Yay! Bibijay123 dedicated a whole chapter to my cousin! grin Thank you Bibi! grin I'm happy for Ify and Emeka grin Shoutouts to all PLWHA. Victory is in sight.

Let stop discrimination. Discrimination makes humanity worse.

Bold star how can I get the herbal drug I live in Bayelsa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Nkysuccess(f): 12:50pm On May 23, 2017
Wow! wonderful story indeed, thumps up Bibi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 8:26am On Jul 07, 2017
Nkysuccess:
Wow! wonderful story indeed, thumps up Bibi

Thank you kiss

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by tunjilomo(m): 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
Bibijay,thumbs up.�����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Gloryejims(f): 11:57am On Sep 12, 2017
Wow wow wow...

I've been seeing this story title since probably the beginning of the year but I've been ignoring it... Butt yesterday night I decided to see what it's about and believe you me, I was so glued on it.. I just had to read the next one and the one after that till I got go the end...

Bibijay123...Youre the best.. You actually got me cry I always tell people.. Never judge a person by the situation or circumstances you find them.. And this story just... I'm speechless.. But I'm happy at the end it was worth it wink

Thanks, thanks and the,, this story needs to be read by the world.. Very inspiring and motivating..

Ify, even with everything, she still persevered and became happy at last... Thumbs up bibijay123..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
Gloryejims:
Wow wow wow...

I've been seeing this story title since probably the beginning of the year but I've been ignoring it... Butt yesterday night I decided to see what it's about and believe you me, I was so glued on it.. I just had to read the next one and the one after that till I got go the end...

Bibijay123...Youre the best.. You actually got me cry I always tell people.. Never judge a person by the situation or circumstances you find them.. And this story just... I'm speechless.. But I'm happy at the end it was worth it wink

Thanks, thanks and the,, this story needs to be read by the world.. Very inspiring and motivating..

Ify, even with everything, she still persevered and became happy at last... Thumbs up bibijay123..

Thanks sweetie. My boo keeps telling me this is one of my best stories but I keep doubting him. I am glad you love the story and took time to read it. Time and again we hastily Judge people without taking out time to find out their own side of the story. kiss kiss I have started a new one today, so please join us. Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
tunjilomo:
Bibijay,thumbs up.�����

Thanks bro. Just saw this. How are u?

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by WHOcarex: 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
kiss
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Queengolden(f): 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
Thanks sis bibi, i just can stop cry itz so touching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 11:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
Queengolden:
Thanks sis bibi, i just can stop cry itz so touching

Awww you are welcome sis

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by sconp: 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
Okay, I just read this story, nice work.

It's based on a real life story but there was fiction in there.

By the way, a lot of girls in prostitution these days do it for the quick money it brings.
Also if we justify girls running into prostitution when all the odds seem against them what then would guys in their situation do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by TUba69(m): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nice one bibijay123, Thumbs up.

BTW Togo'vi oyia?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Typicool8(m): 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
wow i enjoyed the story from the beginning to the end.......more grease to your elbow bibjay123

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
TUba69:
Nice one bibijay123, Thumbs up.

BTW Togo'vi oyia?

Yes confirm Togo vi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
Typicool8:
wow i enjoyed the story from the beginning to the end.......more grease to your elbow bibjay123
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by ogechris77(m): 8:14am On Dec 14, 2017
splendid what a superb story.bibijay u did a grt wk here.thumb up 4 u

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / Oga Landlord 21+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.