Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:02 AM

Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) - Literature (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) (195394 Views)

Journal Of A Bank Worker By Cj / The Diary Of A Jobless Worker / The Ghost-worker Aristol, A Short Prose By- Promise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Sagacity07: 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
Infact to say I am humbled by your kind gesture so far is to say the least. Thank you for bearing this "unpaid" stress. When you click the link https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=2467 , you see my story. To vote, click the like button above it. It would ask for your Facebook I.d . After that, click the like button again, then the number of votes increase. Sorry for disturbing your wonderful thread with my "gbege". I need 200 votes b4 30th and I have long way to go though I know it is attainable. Thanks much and to everyone out there.
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
Sagacity07:
Infact to say I am humbled by your kind gesture so far is to say the least. Thank you for bearing this "unpaid" stress. When you click the link https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=2467 , you see my story. To vote, click the like button above it. It would ask for your Facebook I.d . After that, click the like button again, then the number of votes increase. Sorry for disturbing your wonderful thread with my "gbege". I need 200 votes b4 30th and I have long way to go though I know it is attainable. Thanks much and to everyone out there.
No wahala will try again smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Krystalzkris(f): 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
It's not easy being a writer in Nigeria, where writers are treated somehow. I think we should help one another achieve our dreams.

I was shortlisted for Etisalat flash writing contest, and I need your votes.
It's simple.

Copy and paste the link to your phone browser. You will see my story. Please read the story and vote for me. You will see a blue stuff with a thumb on it. Click on it. You will be asked to log into Facebook. Once you are done, you have voted for me.

The link is https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=651

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Sagacity07: 10:52am On Nov 09, 2016
It's not easy being a writer in Nigeria, where writers are treated somehow. I think
we should help one another achieve our dreams.
It's simple.
Copy and paste the link to your phone browser. You will see my story. Please read
the story and vote for me. You will see a blue stuff with a thumb on it. Click on it.
You will be asked to log into Facebook. Once you are done, you have voted for me.
Thanks.

I wish you the best dear.
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
Sagacity07:
It's not easy being a writer in Nigeria, where writers are treated somehow. I think
we should help one another achieve our dreams.
It's simple.
Copy and paste the link to your phone browser. You will see my story. Please read
the story and vote for me. You will see a blue stuff with a thumb on it. Click on it.
You will be asked to log into Facebook. Once you are done, you have voted for me.
Thanks.

I wish you the best dear.

Done

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Sagacity07: 9:33am On Nov 10, 2016
Lol. Youu didn't vote for me. I was wishing the other person well. I'm sorry. smiley. My link is here
https://www.nairaland.com/3457257/orwellian-elite-herd . I don't want to derail your thread any longer. Much love. Thanks.
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by cho25bc(f): 1:50am On Nov 12, 2016
But u don't enjoy bleeping them becos of their loose p**sies so what exactly is d motivation?
Pls dip urself into serious prayer n seek for a psychlogist. It is well wit ur soul
BlindAngel:

Sister i just can't hold my self, the urge is always there and its so strong and powerful that when ever it comes i can't resist it, i ever went yesterday night, which makes it four days straight in a row with four different prostitutes.
As am here now i have already hardened my heart not to go today, but when night comes the urge will be so powerful that with in some minutes am on my way.
I just can't help it.
I have written a note full of the consequences that when ever the urges comes i will stick to my notes and start reading it, but when ever it comes even if i remembered my notes the urge its more powerful that i will forget it totally. After doing it am always filled with great regret, and the next day am back.
I just can't help it, it seems there is many truth in what you were saying that some spiritual something its attached to it. There is indeed some truth in it.
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by BlindAngel: 7:52am On Nov 12, 2016
cho25bc:
But u don't enjoy bleeping them becos of their loose p**sies so what exactly is d motivation?
Pls dip urself into serious prayer n seek for a psychlogist. It is well wit ur soul
Yes i don't enjoy sex with prostitues because they are very loose, not even a single pleasure. But the urge its the problem, its just too powerful, it always pushes me to do it. I went yesterday night and a day before yesterday night. And may be today also. I just can't help it, i just can't.
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by BlindAngel: 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
cho25bc:
Hello can you help me with the link of your signature, its not going.
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by cho25bc(f): 1:29am On Nov 13, 2016
Are u on whtsapp or bbm?use my number
BlindAngel:

Hello can you help me with the link of your signature, its not going.
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Lankyannie(f): 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
wow,wower,wowest.nyc one ma baest bibijay,i learnt alot frm dz yr superb story.more ink to ur pen and more wisdom to ur charp brain hun.u sabi write 4 africa joor.

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
Lankyannie:
wow,wower,wowest.nyc one ma baest bibijay,i learnt alot frm dz yr superb story.more ink to ur pen and more wisdom to ur charp brain hun.u sabi write 4 africa joor.

Thank you ma, I'm glad u enjoyed it.

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Sagacity07: 8:10am On Nov 19, 2016
bibijay123:

Hello bibijay, sent you a mail to Apologize for the inconvenience......it seems you voted for the other lady and shared her link, not mine....pls help a brother as I still have need of votes to guarantee safety....pls embarassed
bibijay123:

Hello bibijay, sent you a mail to Apologize for the inconvenience......it seems you voted for the other lady and shared her link, not mine....pls help a brother as I still have need of votes to guarantee safety....pls. https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=2467
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
Sagacity07:

Hello bibijay, sent you a mail to Apologize for the inconvenience......it seems you voted for the other lady and shared her link, not mine....pls help a brother as I still have need of votes to guarantee safety....pls embarassed

Hello bibijay, sent you a mail to Apologize for the inconvenience......it seems you voted for the other lady and shared her link, not mine....pls help a brother as I still have need of votes to guarantee safety....pls. https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=2467

I did vote for u wen I got ur mail. * cheers*

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Sagacity07: 7:58am On Nov 22, 2016
bibijay123:

I did vote for u wen I got ur mail. * cheers*

Awwn...thanks a lot dear, really, honestly, joyfully, sincerely, lovingly appreciate. The current votes stand at 110 but if I am to make it to the top 50 for next round, I will need much more than that....if anyone one out there....please help with your influence to push the votes to 700+..... Please I need your help. Writers with presence on whatsapp, facebook, twitter.....HELP....thanks a whole lot. Much love bibi...much love.
https://
prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=2467
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by KaBabs1: 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
Hi bibijay123, what a wonderful piece this story is. I just started reading this today and am hooked. Would you like me to pay you to write a short story for me? If you're interested, contact me at

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
KaBabs1:
Hi bibijay123, what a wonderful piece this story is. I just started reading this today and am hooked. Would you like me to pay you to write a short story for me? If you're interested, contact me at adeyinkaa9 @ g mail. com
Hi thank you for reading. Yes i am interested. How soon do you want the stories?

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by KaBabs1: 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
bibijay123:
Hi thank you for reading. Yes i am interested. How soon do you want the stories?

080264… , let's talk.
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 11:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
KaBabs1:

08026436509, let's talk.
okay thanks. I will give you a call later in the day.

2 Likes

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by KaBabs1: 12:26am On Jan 04, 2017
bibijay123:
okay thanks. I will give you a call later in the day.

Or you can contact me on whatsapp as well
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 12:28am On Jan 04, 2017
KaBabs1:

Or you can contact me on whatsapp as well
alright.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by ladyverere(f): 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
#intears# I know there are many young girls who are living this kind of life, life they never envisaged for themselves. The world indeed is a wicked place and there are so many inhuman people in it.

Bibijay123 U have outdone urself dis time around. I am hooked. Well done girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Phunmmielurlar: 1:20am On Jan 16, 2017
#Wipe tears...cnt believe I actually cried,gosh...it ws so touchin
Stumbled on d story around past 9 yesterday n i ws lyk na bibijay write am,e go mk sense n I jus couldn't drop ma fone till I finished reading it n I wsnt disappointed 1 bit!
1 tyn I Luv mst abt u s u nvr abandon ur wrks 4 us 2 go download smwhere or jus leave ur readers high n dry nd u r always consistent with ur updates....I Luv u plenty 4 it nd ull surely go places
kudos 2 u ma....more knowledge nd insight!

I doff ma hat o.....I troway salute sef!
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by AyamConfidence(m): 3:28am On Jan 16, 2017
Look at the time of my comment Bibi...I betrayed sleep just to read this smasterpiece... But it was worth it and the only regret I have is not reading this beautiful story earlier... Bibi I gat much love for you....hope you know that kiss

To the story..its an eye opener, a turnaround motivating piece, a life changer...I used to judge them workers but I'll do that no more...hope gives life ad even though death and evil come our way...we'll always have the last laugh...I just pray the original owner of this experience had this sort of happy ending

Thanks Bibijay123 for discovering Nairaland... You're awesome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by ladyverere(f): 9:25am On Jan 16, 2017
Well done bibi.

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 9:15am On Jan 17, 2017
AyamConfidence:
Look at the time of my comment Bibi...I betrayed sleep just to read this smasterpiece... But it was worth it and the only regret I have is not reading this beautiful story earlier... Bibi I gat much love for you....hope you know that kiss

To the story..its an eye opener, a turnaround motivating piece, a life changer...I used to judge them workers but I'll do that no more...hope gives life ad even though death and evil come our way...we'll always have the last laugh...I just pray the original owner of this experience had this sort of happy ending

Thanks Bibijay123 for discovering Nairaland... You're awesome

Thanks Confi. I feel so honoured. Thank you for giving up sleep to read my piece. I'm also glad that you saw the story as an eye opener to what some of those working girls go through. We all have our stories and I think the world would be a better place if we learn not to hastily judge others.

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 9:16am On Jan 17, 2017
ladyverere:
Well done bibi.

Thank you ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by AyamConfidence(m): 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
bibijay123:

Thanks Confi. I feel so honoured. Thank you for giving up sleep to read my piece. I'm also glad that you saw the story as an eye opener to what some of those working girls go through. We all have our stories and I think the world would be a better place if we learn not to hastily judge others.
the judging part is where we have a lot of work on...may God help us as we try our best

Lemme go and start reading Twine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
bibijay123:
* Continues*

Ifeoma

" Ifeoma Ambrose"

I looked up from my biology text book. Mrs Anene our vice principal stood in front of my classroom. No wonder the noisy class had suddenly gone quiet. " Ma" i stood up.

" See me in my office during recess" She walked out of the class. Juliet gave me the " what have you done this time" look and i replied her with the" I don't know" expression. It is amazing how you can communicate with your bestfriend without uttering a single word.During recess i went to the VP' s office and knocked on her door, she beckoned me in.

'' Sit down. Your year tutor brought it to my notice that your grades are dropping badly.You were once the most brilliant girl in this school! are you keeping company with bad girls?"

My eyes dropped to my thighs. " No ma"

" Talk to me.....what is the problem?"

My eyes misted with tears. " My mom has never liked me, but these past few days her hatred for me has intensified. She finds a reason to beat me, at home i am always doing a chore or the other. She does not give me time to study or even do my assignment. "

" Your mother doesn't hate you. She is only bringing you up as a good mother should. That is no excuse for you to fail any subject again or score below 60 marks!"

" OK Ma." I said. Maybe this is the way every parents treat their child, but why is my dad not mean to me?

" You may go back to your class, study extra hard girl!"

" Thank you ma." I went back to my class.

On the way home i couldn't resist asking Juliet if her mother also beats her for no good reason.

" No, she tells me to go to my room when i do something bad. Or i won't be allowed to watch TV for a week!"

" Really? you are lucky!"

She opened her bag and brought out a set of perfume. It was so cute and girly. Katy perry.

" Bro Jeff said i should give this to you"

" Awww. It is so cute but i can't accept it.''

Bro Jeff was Juliet' s elder brother, he was always buying us something. If i had an elder brother i would want him to be as nice and generous as Bro Jeff but i have a little brother and he is a good brother too.

" Why?! He got me one too!"

" Jules please i can't accept it. Please thank him for me."

She put it back it her school bag as we stopped a bike. My feet had never stepped into my mom' s car before, when dad had the time he takes me to school but those were on some rare occasions. The biker stopped in front of my gate and i paid him. Juliet lives in the house next to mine so we see often outside school. I went into the sitting room, Toby was asleep on the settee and i carried him into his room.

Mom called me from the kitchen, i ran into the kitchen afraid she would box my ears if she called me twice. "Good afternoon Mom, i took Toby into his room".

" How are you sweetie?"

I was stunned. " Am fine ma"

" Come, i have something for you, come closer".

I moved closer to her, is this for real? She asked me to give her my hand, before i could realize her intention she had forced my hand into a steaming bowl of water she had in front of her. I yelped in pain trying to snatch my hand away but her grip on mine was too tight. Some of the hot water splashed on her and she gave me a back hand slap with her free hand.

" How dare you! how dare you report me to your Vice principal! That holier_ than_ thou woman called me preaching to me! so i don't know how to train my own child ehn!" She screamed.

" What is going on here?" Dad asked. His eyes taking in the scene before his eyes, my cries could be heard miles away. My hand which was held tightly into the hot water had lost all its skin looking like chicken breast. He pushed her away with a force and she landed on her rump.

He scooped me into his arms and ran out of the flat. He placed me gently on the back seat of his car and drove me to the nearest clinic. Is this normal? is this also part of godly upbringing? i closed my eyes as the pain became unbearable for me. Please i want to die.

TBC

Please like, share and leave a comment.
When Women want to be wicked sha. Its unfortunate that the principal made light of this. Too sad most women do this to their step daughters

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
myking95:

When Women want to be wicked sha. Its unfortunate that the principal made light of this. Too sad most women do this to their step daughters

she's not her step mother o. She's Ify's real mom but some mothers are like that.

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Chubbiehills(f): 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
Wow, they all have stories to tell..... Have learnt another lesson

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by sorzy1(m): 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
Wow! Really nice stuff from you bibi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / Oga Landlord 21+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.