Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

How To Stay In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stay In Love (681 Views)

Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship / "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stay In Love by Raymonwell(m): 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2009
Hi can anyone tell me? Tanks
Re: How To Stay In Love by SeanT21(f): 11:54pm On Sep 21, 2009
Staying In Love should come natural
Re: How To Stay In Love by CrazyMan(m): 12:51am On Sep 22, 2009
Be honest, truthful, faithful, loving and finally, always listen to her opinion. And I can assure you that if you practice this steps, you would stay in love for as long as want.
Re: How To Stay In Love by Dclique(m): 1:03am On Sep 22, 2009
Many more of that,and lots more.
Re: How To Stay In Love by Raymonwell(m): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2009
SeanT21, how natural?
Re: How To Stay In Love by ejeba(m): 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2009
continue doing the things that that keeps your partner
attracted to you.

want to get more in-depth on how to get your partner
attracted to you then visit: http:///mvfwut
Re: How To Stay In Love by posakosa(m): 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2009
you have to work on staying in love with your partner, at times, it can be hard work, because people grow and change over time and the patterns of things they enjoy doing also changes as well,

The best thing is to always accept your partner for who they are. I think thats the easiest way to stay in love,

(1) (Reply)

How To Help A Depressed Man And Keep Your Relationship Strong / What Are You Going To Be Doing On Oct 1st With Your Partner / Is It True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.