Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Woman Falls Off A Cliff And Dies While Taking Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Falls Off A Cliff And Dies While Taking Photos (853 Views)

See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / These Gals Could Make U Fall Off A Cliff(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Falls Off A Cliff And Dies While Taking Photos by newsphase(m): 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
A supposed extra-ordinary photoshoot turned ugly, as a woman supposed taking pictures of her friend jumping into a river slipped and fell 90 feet off a cliff. The 23-year-old woman, Sydney Craft of Roseburg in Oregon was standing on some rocks taking photos of her friend jumping into...

Read full article and see photos here http://www.newsphases.com/2016/08/woman-falls-off-cliff-dies-photos.html
Re: Woman Falls Off A Cliff And Dies While Taking Photos by immortalcrown(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
Mission accomplished!
Re: Woman Falls Off A Cliff And Dies While Taking Photos by olaniyi0(m): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
girls and photo foolishness are like... all she could get on social media is jus wow wow wow
Re: Woman Falls Off A Cliff And Dies While Taking Photos by faruz: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
all bcus of piture.

the end is near..........
Re: Woman Falls Off A Cliff And Dies While Taking Photos by nikkypearl(f): 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
olaniyi0:
girls and photo foolishness are like...
all she could get on social media is jus wow wow wow
like siren
Re: Woman Falls Off A Cliff And Dies While Taking Photos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ah! How manage? Bloggers and lies...
Re: Woman Falls Off A Cliff And Dies While Taking Photos by chachanga: 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2016

Douglas County Sheriff's Office Captain Dwes Hutson said:
" "These things are very unfortunate, this was a tragic accident."

We all love vacation and the thrills of danger, but there are sometimes that become too unsafe to do.
[b][/b]

See life?
I don't just understand oyibo pple! Why would work 1 full year with a month to myself and the next thing I'd be looking for would be the "thrills of danger"? Wich kain danger? I chop winch?

People will now expect RIP's for persin taking unnecessary risks, ehn? Why put your life on the line stupidly for no just cause when there're others just praying for that good health that you had and obviously didn't give a furrk about?

If you visit our hospitals, you might not go far before seeing some cancer patient lying helpless praying for a second chance at life. See our poor OJB Jezreel; what wouldn't he have done for a kidney delivered on time? Now, YOU have that kidney and a full life with limitless possibilities ahead of you and all you do is take stupid risks taking mumu photos on cliff edges? As backward as they imply that we are; maybe, they need to learn some little "common-sense" from our way of life here. It's that brand of common-sense everyday-Nigerians have that makes people call us cowards but we're still alive hustling towards a brighter day regardless of present difficulties. Even, I suspect that left alone, Tee Billz couldn't have had the guts to jump off that bridge, he was just putting up a show otherwise, why his initial social media lament?

As much as I feel bad about her death, I couldn't help but be struck at the pointlessness of it all. I'm sorry!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Falls Off A Cliff And Dies While Taking Photos by NevetsIbot(m): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
the guy above me tho. See epistle.
Re: Woman Falls Off A Cliff And Dies While Taking Photos by newsphase(m): 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
StunchLord:
Ah! How manage? Bloggers and lies...

Oh I am a health blogger... and my blog requires a good reputation so this is not a lie...

Thank You
Re: Woman Falls Off A Cliff And Dies While Taking Photos by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
newsphase:

Oh I am a health blogger... and my blog requires a good reputation so this is not a lie...

Thank You
Good. Keep it up.

(1) (Reply)

/ 10 Things Men Need To Stop Doing On First Dates / Return Everything I Gave You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.