Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

To The Virgin Gals Only!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Virgin Gals Only!! (564 Views)

Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! / Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones / "My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Virgin Gals Only!! by Vick4rill(m): 12:38am On Aug 21, 2016
welcome beautiful one. i want to highlight four ways you can guide and protect your virginity in this time of promiciousness. please note that your effort to be self discipline is highly acknowledge by both God and man..(1) BE CONTENTED WITH WHAT YOU HAVE:greediness has been the cause why most girls lose their virginity.they want to have the latest dresses,shoes,properties in twon. in exchange for that they shamelessly open their legs. (2) AVOID BAD FRIENDS: yes! this is very important. bad friends expose u to early sex and make u lose ur virginity. (3)FLEE FROM THE CRITICS: dont ever listen to those who will tell u that virginity is worthless. when they tell you that virginity is valueless with out character, tell them that you will get the two and endeavour to strive for it.(4)VALUE WHAT YOU HAVE:dont ever be ashame to say that you are a virgin! be proud of it and make people see the value in it. like i say b4 forget abt haters! u possesed sumtin, they can never have.

2 Likes

Re: To The Virgin Gals Only!! by SweetieConstie(f): 12:43am On Aug 21, 2016
smiley Nice one, OP! grin

Thanks for the encouragement... smiley It's good to know virginity is still appreciated...
Re: To The Virgin Gals Only!! by AccidentalGenius: 12:43am On Aug 21, 2016
I expect you'll open a thread for virgin boys too right? Or you'd rather not, because you enjoy washing panties.

1 Like

Re: To The Virgin Gals Only!! by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 21, 2016
SweetieConstie:

Thanks for the encouragement... smiley It's good to know virginity is still appreciated...

So you're trying to say that you're still a vir *coughs* still a vir *coughs* *takes Vicks blue(baba blue)*

*sighs of relief*

You're still A faagin grin

1 Like

Re: To The Virgin Gals Only!! by kazyhm(m): 12:50am On Aug 21, 2016
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: To The Virgin Gals Only!! by ever811(m): 1:29am On Aug 21, 2016
SweetieConstie:

you too be virgin ni?

(1) (Reply)

Friday Awoof / Question! Guys, Can You Allow Your Friend Taste Your Girlfriend? / Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.