Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father (56973 Views)

Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p / Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) / Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by neocortex: 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
saintdennis:
They should check well... THOSE ARE NOT HIS TRUE PARENTS.

BY THE WAY @ 43 HOW OLD WILL HIS MOM BE? Something ain't right

So if the mother was young say 40, it would have been right ?

Nothing is ever right with mentally-challenged individuals.
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by KanwuliaExtra: 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
CircleOfWilis:
Kanwuliaextra, come and see ur people o

Humphrey Omoregieva, 43,

We dey learn how to make 'front page' too from una abi? wink
Ndi Igbo na Ndi Yoruba go dey rejoice I swear. . . .
Dem don see 'partners in crime'!

Muchechechechecheche

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by Fourwinds: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
dat man is a dead corpse living....

abomination.

his redeption won't be easy
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by Divineluv14(f): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

Click on my Signature
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by tunary(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
abomination. Different kinds of horrible news everyday. Curse upon him nd his generation
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by Kayjoepops: 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
maxti:
?
Hi dear, lemi steal alil of ur tym n space...

Do u love creativity?

If yes, let's make dis forum more of dat by votin in

PhotoShoot as Mr NL on saturday!

Ur vote counts...
Tnkx a bunch in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by Pylony(m): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
This is a case of a Retarded monster fit for london zoo..
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by Aroh48(m): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
I taught the devil resides in kenya.But now,I believe he lives in Benin.Raping ur own mother,my eyes have seen my ears.
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
umar745 pos5t=48192690:
What the hell did i just read?
I hereby recommend PSYCHIATRIC Hospital and 7 days DELIVERANCE for the man.

The nigga is obviously suffering from SPIRITUAL problems....

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by Kayjoepops: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
Divineluv14:
shocked shocked shocked

Click on my Signature
Hello swt, wana take a bit of ur tym...

Am so certain u love creativity!

Come letz work as a team to vote in one!

Vote PhotoShoot as Mr NL to make dat hapin on dis forum...

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by jojosweet(f): 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
The court magistrate is my name sake grin
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by olanshile2016(m): 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
omo ale buruku,anyway maybe he reject training or was not trained at all #parentalteachings#

Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by olanshile2016(m): 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
omo ale buruku,anyway maybe he reject training or was not trained at all #parentalteachings#

Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by saintdennis(m): 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
neocortex:

So if the mother was young say 40, it would have been right ?

Nothing is ever right with mentally-challenged individuals.

Abeg re-read my post and this time use your brain...

I didn't write in bini... the text is in english.
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by Divineluv14(f): 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
Kayjoepops:

Hello swt, wana take a bit of ur tym...

Am so certain u love creativity!

Come letz work as a team to vote in one!

Vote PhotoShoot as Mr NL to make dat hapin on dis forum...

Okay....click my signature wink

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by 4nobody4every1: 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
sad sad angry

Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by neocortex: 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
saintdennis:

Abeg re-read my post and this time use your brain...

I didn't write in bini... the text is in english.

Sorry for mentioning you, it is difficult to know
who is sane on Naraland these days.
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
I suspect a case of mental illness
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by Eric2537: 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
ogene oooo!!!
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by Prectega(m): 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
solpat:
Who the gods want to kill, they first make him mad angry What nonsense
. .i concur .d effect of oshogbo weed
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by Organs(m): 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by 2day6(m): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
Katikati.......y would I believe this, when aye is not doing, that man.
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by Organs(m): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
Law no dey wee country again??
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by saintdennis(m): 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
neocortex:

Sorry for mentioning you, it is difficult to know
who is sane on Naraland these days.

Smh...ignorance is truly bliss.

If only your English and literature teachers had been more committed ehn, you wouldn't have comprehension problems.

Anyway #yourCROSS
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
This once happened in my village and I remember all villagers were pleased about it. The boy was a serial rapist and his parents kept bribing police to get rid of the cases. Until the boy turned on them, raped the mother after boxing his father half to death.
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by Kayjoepops: 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
Divineluv14:

Okay....click my signature wink
Sure I will...
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by princee7(m): 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
all these useless edo children .....nawa o
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by Rozaystunna(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
As I suspected, oily soup grin grin
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by Sultanchidi(m): 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
Name Checkers Association of Nigeria

Edo state branch
As d judge av said, NCAN lack d jurisdiction to check names
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by Kayjoepops: 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Yes, from the pit of hell
Angel dear...

Plz check my signature n do d needful!

Tnkxx for lettin me in2 ur world.
Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by Kelly2713(m): 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
to the guy negodu

Re: Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father by temi101: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
But wait oo...they said the window is 80k...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) / "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience / Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.