Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

*MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc (91345 Views)

Marketing Your Kindle / Createspace Ebook Effectively 2018 / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hello House, I am sorry for delaying with the video on how to format your book for creastpace. I am still working on. Part my big problem was using a video editor to zoom in and out. I am sorry for the delay. Hopefully, I release the video before weekend. I apologize.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros12345: 8:06am On Mar 09, 2017
AncientTimes:
Hello House, I am sorry for delaying with the video on how to format your book for creastpace. I am still working on. Part my big problem was using a video editor to zoom in and out. I am sorry for the delay. Hopefully, I release the video before weekend. I apologize.

I thought you went to London to look for our president. We're expecting the video. Thanks I'm advance
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 9:58am On Mar 09, 2017
bros12345:

I thought you went to London to look for our president. We're expecting the video. Thanks I'm advance

Hahahaha, OP, the video will be on this week by God's grace.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Mcslize: 7:22am On Mar 12, 2017
Hello bros1234 , it's been a while I've been planning on embarking on this Amazon eBook publishing but have always been procarstinating. I remember when you started out newly back then but now you've gone a long way and doing well.

I have made up my mind to start this journey along side you guys who have already built an empire of regular incomes for themselves. That's a good thing no doubt! It's something that will continue to bring inflow of income into your Bank account every month. The good thing about this business is that , it's a lifetime investment . It can even been willed to your children in time to come when you've grown old. In fact, I called it an empire one has to build for oneself. If you and others are making it big from this pains taking business, what then will stop me from making it?

I have learnt from you that, all it requires is patience and smart work. Embarking on this journey, I should be getting my hard earned money in full. I can't withstand that 30% tax of a thing at all ,reason why I want to seek clarification on how to go about it from the start when I hope to create my account .

Do you think I should use my real Nigeria address when creating my Amazon account or use the south Africa address if I have someone there ?

Or should I create my account with my Nigeria address at the start and later change it to south Africa address later in time?

Reason being that they will request one's address when demanding for EIN. Kindly tell me which one to do out of the two questions.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by INFOTECH2: 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Good day

I really appreciate everyone here from the OP to all contributors.

I read from page 1 to 24 from Monday 8th t Friday and I have taken action since friday

I have registered for payoneer card
I have written over 2500 words (my back dey pain me small small now) about 13 pages
I will register on KDP tomorrow. Will try to take it to 4k words before rounding up (i just wonder what it takes to do 46k words, outsourcing)

I will add images and proof read by Thursday latest.

I am inspired by everything I have seen here and I intend t work on this as hard and smart as possible.

Quick question?
If I don't have a foreign address, how else do I get EIN code.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by cheehummer(f): 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
Good day to my fellow hustling colleagues!
It seems I finally did something right because without reviews and promotion, my book is selling. I have followed the three right from mk82, and almost gave up but when I see the testimonies here, I will wonder, why the hell I should give up.
You can check out the book here.
Friends to Forever: Dare to Love (Triumph) by Maya Rossi Friends to Forever: Dare to Love (Triumph)
by Maya Rossi
Link: http://a.co/1VCpt4V
Thanks all that advise and contribute in anyway to the thread, una too much. I know my next book will be and do even better!
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Phony200(m): 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hello all,

If anyone has an Amazon account that can post reviews, please send me a message on WhatsApp. Telno in signature.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
Finally the video on Createspace formatting.

If you want to format your book for createspace, this video has it all.

Bros 1234, I salute you.
Here is the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJk_0W-3K7A

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by INFOTECH2: 9:49am On Mar 15, 2017
God Bless everyone here who has been an inspiration to me on this Kindle Publishing system.

I have been able to write a book and its now on pre order.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XKYYZX4

It's not large but I will definitely make more effort on it.

Kindly critic my design and leave reviews.

INFOTECH2:
Good day

I read from page 1 to 24 from Monday 8th t Friday and I have taken action since friday

I have written over 2500 words (my back dey pain me small small now) about 13 pages
I will register on KDP tomorrow. Will try to take it to 4k words before rounding up (i just wonder what it takes to do 46k words, outsourcing)

I am inspired by everything I have seen here and I intend t work on this as hard and smart as possible.

Quick question?

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
ONLINE PUBLISHING.

beware of early satisfaction. Anytime you stop learning about any business that you are doing, you stop growing. Look for information, learn from people in this business. God bless you.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 11:56am On Mar 17, 2017
Mcslize:
Hello bros1234 , it's been a while I've been planning on embarking on this Amazon eBook publishing but have always been procarstinating. I remember when you started out newly back then but now you've gone a long way and doing well.

I have made up my mind to start this journey along side you guys who have already built an empire of regular incomes for themselves. That's a good thing no doubt! It's something that will continue to bring inflow of income into your Bank account every month. The good thing about this business is that , it's a lifetime investment . It can even been willed to your children in time to come when you've grown old. In fact, I called it an empire one has to build for oneself. If you and others are making it big from this pains taking business, what then will stop me from making it?

I have learnt from you that, all it requires is patience and smart work. Embarking on this journey, I should be getting my hard earned money in full. I can't withstand that 30% tax of a thing at all ,reason why I want to seek clarification on how to go about it from the start when I hope to create my account .

Do you think I should use my real Nigeria address when creating my Amazon account or use the south Africa address if I have someone there ?

Or should I create my account with my Nigeria address at the start and later change it to south Africa address later in time?

Reason being that they will request one's address when demanding for EIN. Kindly tell me which one to do out of the two questions.

Sorry, I saw this late.

We have discussed this EIN issue several times. The reason we cant be so open every now and then is that we dont want to appear to take advantage of the system.

Pls refer to previous posts or email me.

And thanks for taking action.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2017
INFOTECH2:
Good day

Quick question?

Great bro. Action takers are better than readers.

For your question...You can do nothing. Use your normal address and be ready to forfeit 30% of your earnings as tax.

But its all okay
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
INFOTECH2:
God Bless everyone here who has been an inspiration to me on this Kindle Publishing system.

I have been able to write a book and its now on pre order.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XKYYZX4

It's not large but I will definitely make more effort on it.

Kindly critic my design and leave reviews.

Your design is simple and good. But make the subtitle(kicker) to be more visible.

Congratulations.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
AncientTimes:
Finally the video on Createspace formatting.

If you want to format your book for createspace, this video has it all.

Bros 1234, I salute you.
Here is the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJk_0W-3K7A

Thanks for the video.

The volume is a bit low.

The file is large. People raely have time to finish 1 hour tutorials. You break it down to several parts.

But on the overall, good work.

My love to you, Pius

2 Likes

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
Its half month. You know I stopped sharing screenshots a long time ago for security purposes. But I know that screenshots can encourage us. So here is my earning so far this month.

I hope it encourages you.

From May, I will start offering seminars, having tested this for over 7 months now.

3 Likes

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by cheehummer(f): 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
Bros1234, thanks for the encouraging screenshot, no be lie o, e de encourage well. I am still far from you, but I'm getting there.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by born2wyn(f): 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
Am glad i came across this thread on monday 13th march and was motivated to write.I just finished a 4250 words book but yet to make my cover,TOC and copyright pages.am no tech savy,i think this is my challenge but i will try all the same.Thank you all so much,God bless you

1 Like

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
born2wyn:
Am glad i came across this thread on monday 13th march and was motivated to write.I just finished a 4250 words book but yet to make my cover,TOC and copyright pages.am no tech savy,i think this is my challenge but i will try all the same.Thank you all so much,God bless you

You are almost there bro. Keep it up
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
bros1234:

Thanks for the video.

The volume is a bit low.

The file is large. People raely have time to finish 1 hour tutorials. You break it down to several parts.

But on the overall, good work.

My love to you, Pius

I thank you sir. I will make the next video better.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
born2wyn:

That is Good. But I will. Encourage you to add a little more to your book. In Amazon, that will. Not give you more than twenty something pages. The Higher the amount of pages, the more is it that people believe they can get value for their money.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by obamartins(m): 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
Make i see a screen shot of your royalty graph for march i beg. This is encouraging. How many books do you sell per day and secondly, do you promote your books? i have never promoted any of my books because of things i hear from the community about promotion being waste of money.

My sales dey very lean this period.

bros1234:
Its half month. You know I stopped sharing screenshots a long time ago for security purposes. But I know that screenshots can encourage us. So here is my earning so far this month.

I hope it encourages you.

From May, I will start offering seminars, having tested this for over 7 months now.

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by born2wyn(f): 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
AncientTimes:

That is Good. But I will. Encourage you to add a little more to your book. In Amazon, that will. Not give you more than twenty something pages. The Higher the amount of pages, the more is it that people believe they can get value for their money.
Thanks bro,i get what you are saying,It also contain pictures about 25 in number so i believe that will also increase the pages.Its a cook book actually.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 11:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
born2wyn:
Thanks bro,i get what you are saying,It also contain pictures about 25 in number so i believe that will also increase the pages.Its a cook book actually.

Okay That is good and cool. Do you plan on uploading it to creastpace
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by tboibamz: 6:07am On Mar 18, 2017
final paper in a bit.....so, starting kdp now..having procastinated for over a year. thanks all
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 7:59am On Mar 18, 2017
tboibamz:
final paper in a bit.....so, starting kdp now..having procastinated for over a year. thanks all

Begin and waste no time in starting this business. It is highly profitable.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Greatbeard(m): 8:05am On Mar 18, 2017
Ancienttimes ,I'd like to send you a pm please?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by gen2lpat(m): 9:07am On Mar 18, 2017
Thank you OP for sharing you knowledge. Thanks to all who have contributed to the growth of this group thus far.

I have a question.

Is this biz strictly for writers?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by born2wyn(f): 9:39am On Mar 18, 2017
AncientTimes:

Okay That is good and cool. Do you plan on uploading it to creastpace
Yes i will upload on createspace as well,thanks for inspiring me i am really motivated by you guys.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by tboibamz: 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
AncientTimes:

Begin and waste no time in starting this business. It is highly profitable.

thanks bro. am just lost at researching for profitable niches to dive into. please lead me. am not writing based on passion, am writing for bucks.

cc everyone
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by cheehummer(f): 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
Good day house,
Experts and Ogas in the thread. I beg make una criticize my book so I can know where to make needed adjustments.
Thanks
Friends to Forever: Dare to Love (Triumph)
by Maya Rossi
Link: http://a.co/aePd1Rd

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (42) (Reply)

CBN Redesigns 200, 500 & 1000 Naira Notes / What Is A Domiciliary Account? / Shipping From China To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.