Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

*MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc - Business (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc (91205 Views)

Marketing Your Kindle / Createspace Ebook Effectively 2018 / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by ufotty2001: 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
AncientTimes:

Send me a pm.
Please I have been sending u a massage including mail u are not responding.. kindly add me in the whatsa Thanks
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by All4good: 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
Are you taking advantage?
Design your Book Covers using our Lockdown Promo at Corona prices (less than N1,500) for the next 15 days.

Call/Chat on WhatsApp number below in the signature box.

BONUS: How to drive insane traffic to your book link.

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by hamlak(m): 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
I just want to bless the people here with 2 of my ebooks on KDP. It is free.

http://ewealthsuccess.com/kindle1.pdf
http://ewealthsuccess.com/kindlepub2.pdf

2 Likes

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by WordsWriter: 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
hamlak:
I just want to bless the people here with 2 of my ebooks on KDP. It is free.

http://ewealthsuccess.com/kindle1.pdf
http://ewealthsuccess.com/kindlepub2.pdf

Thanks man. Godbless
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
ufotty2001:

Please I have been sending u a massage including mail u are not responding.. kindly add me in the whatsa Thanks

Are you now in the group.?

I am sorry about that. If you are not in the group, kindly send me another message let me add you up. I rarely come to this thread.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by ufotty2001: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
[quote author=AncientTimes post=93179872]

I am sorry about that. If you are not in the group, kindly send me another message let me add you up. I rarely come to this thread. [/quo
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by ufotty2001: 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
[quote author=AncientTimes post=93179872]

I am sorry about that. If you are not in the group, kindly send me another message let me add you up. I rarely come to this thread. [/quote
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by ambassadorgozie(m): 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
AncientTimes:

I am sorry about that. If you are not in the group, kindly send me another message let me add you up. I rarely come to this thread.

Please add me- 08163147966
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by hamlak(m): 3:50am On Aug 25, 2020
Pls I am so sorry to I have been so busy of late. Anyone that want me to
add him / her to the group should end me a whatsapp msg - 233 23 2064374

Cheers
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AIT1(m): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
AncientTimes:

Please Sir, add me to the group too. I'm a newbie
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Petersuenos(m): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
08088485867 add me please.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by All4good: 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
If you like this https://forms.gle/R6GNQkBv2ZMSibSs9 (landing page)

Message me to get yours

***Start building your mailing list for a token***
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AIT1(m): 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
AncientTimes:

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AishaAM: 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2020
bros1234:
EDITED:

I actively started publishing on Amazon Kindle in August, 2016 after taking an online course and following through with @MK82 thread. The original intention of this thread was for group learning, but I have now edited it to reflect what I have learned in the last months in this business and state various ways I could help anyone who wants to publish his books online.

The group learning still continues but just incase anyone wants my help as I have gotten several emails from NLders to help since this thread opened, I can now help out for small fee

MY INCOME EXPERIENCE

1. Month 1 - August - $110

2. Month 2 - Sept - $359

3. Month 3 - Oct - $478

4. Month 4 - Nov - $740

5. Month 5 - Dec - $880

6. Month 6 - Jan 2017 - $1,100

7. Month 7 - Feb 2017 - $1,800

Please note:

1. I calculate all earnings as dollars, even though I know that when the 51 pounds of Sep and 55 pounds of Oct are converted, it would be more. I just put everything as dollars, so that I don't exaggerate things.

2. I also include my CreateSpace income in the calculation.

UPDATE (AUGUST 06, 2017)

[s]I NOW HAVE A MANUAL

Hi guys,

After one year in this business, I have now written a manual to share my experiences so far.

It will also provide a good entry level information for getting started with writing, publishing and selling books online through Amazon. I also talked about niche research and niches that have better chances of success, plus how to source content for your books.

You can request the manual today by writing me at the email on the first page of this thread.

Please note that the manual is not free.

I spent time and effort to write it so definitely I'm selling it. This doesn't stop the free guides going on WhatsApp, and this thread. The free lessons will continue.[/s]

THE WHATSAPP GROUP

That reminds me, if you are not on that WhatsApp group, you are missing. Many of the guys who started following from this thread, who didn't believe they could write have made some nice income. They can testify.

To join the WhatsApp group, you have to WhatsApp me, or AncientTimes. Do not just drop your number. We don't have time to start saving everyone's number and then adding them one after another. But when you send a message, it's easy to give you the join link. There are now over 130 members on the group. Read from page 30 upwards to get our numbers.

And by the way, all the lessons in the WhatsApp group remain FREE.

Blessings

MY LESSONS EXPERIENCE:

1. Publishing books online through Amazon KDP is a very viable means of earning income. It may not be a get rich quick business model but it surely does work. Consider that these books will keep earning income for life, even while I am no longer doing anything.

2. The more books you have, the better you can earn. So far, I have about 40 books that bring in over $2,000 monthly.

3. This is a great way for anyone to earn income, especially for authors and those who have the motivation to create books on niches.

MY SERVICES - HOW I CAN HELP YOU

EDITED: I am not available right now for help. I am sorry.

I thank all those who have kept this thread going. Note everyone that I am no longer following this thread, please.

Thanks all
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08K7M6BPK/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_awdo_w0qOFb22PKYP3
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Sss2: 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
Let's take away the stress of designing an ebook/paperback for your kdp by yourself

Where are the Self Publisher? Ebook writer?

You as an indie authors, I know exactly what you want!

You need an attractive and well illustrated cover design?Look no further as I am here to give you the best.
I have designed several books cover, paperback, acx on several niches.
They are all doing well from my previous client feedback.
A nice and attractive Ebook cover or Paperback surely brings a good sales.

Reach out Now!

https:///2348136789598

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by prahcetomi(m): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
smiley
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by yhusiee(f): 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
slimjoe007:

Send me a PM and i will send you a written document on the easy steps to start. It is free o am not requesting anything o before they turn me to marketer.

Hi,

I was wondering if I can have this material as well? It's been ages since you posted this, I really pray you have not changed your mind.

I just started researching kindle publications!!! I know NOTHING!!!

1 Like

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Fumiex(f): 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
Do you need high quality ebook or paperback covers? Just for #1500, u get high quality cover of your paperback and ebook cover.

Need my service, contact me on;

08050965863 or quote me below

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by iLegendd(m): 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
This is why I stopped using Payoneer to receive my royalties. Look at what I use. It's 20x better and it's free. To be deleted soon.

https://www.nairaland.com/6961951/payoneer-why-stopped-using-payoneer

3 Likes

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
I love this thread it opened my eyes
Thanks to illegend whom I saw it on your timeline
To AncientTimes and Bros1234
I'm grateful.
And others kudos

1 Like

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by ccjoe: 8:33am On Nov 18, 2022
AncientTimes:

pls sir can u add me to the WhatsApp group?

My no is 080627792 four six

I sent u a pm already.

Thanks.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by faceLAGOS: 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
GentlePEACE

Please can we talk briefly, bro

It’s very important.

Thank you
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Shaneroberts: 8:36am On Nov 08, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought / 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.