Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala (17192 Views)

An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest / Kinginvahala Is Fed Up / Disclaimer: Kinginvahala Debunks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by KINGinVAHALA: 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
BARRIKADE:
So apparently, you've been found out as a liar.

But bro,why? you didn't have to add phantom qualifications to ur CV. people who wanted to vote for u would've voted regardless.

Boss, I really need to reply this. Sometimes we humans behave as if if we were in others shoes we will act and be perfect. How I wish you were the one in my shoes, I doubt if you would still be here typing or gracing Nairaland. Maybe you dont know what it means to give about 4months of your offline life to online and its activities, not just that, all through this period what was supposed to be your private life flooded Nairaland and became a public say where those who are still feeding under their parents started deliberating on your life and how you have lived it.

Don't worry, there is no single lie in my profile, In due time I'm gonna come up with answers to every asked questions, but hope when your turn comes you won't take it in bad spirit?

Imagine someone waking up at the wrong side of his/her bed, login Nairaland, sees your moniker and tell you he/she know you somewhere and you don't look like your dad, then ask you to come up with hospital evidence to address his accusation that your mum actually had you for your dad, hope you will come up with such an evidence?

1 Like

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by KINGinVAHALA: 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
teejaypee:

boss! . Na you be baba ohh

i remain loyal

Baba Abeg stop to they give me false hope Jor, abi nor be you be jagaban 1 of the whole universe again?
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by queencalipso(f): 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
Now this is what I call maturity kiss kiss keep it up op. But I hope the accusations against you aren't true!! sad

I honestly hoped you will be the winner, if not for any thing, but for the attacks you went through. Alsas! The crown isn't meant for you. At least, you lost with your head high; in all, you are still a winner. Thanks for bowing out gracefully.

1 Like

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Delicious22: 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Dude am done with this issue!

for a guy, you are very dull, you want to use an alternate and the profile picture is "vikings" asin VAHALA vikings cheesy smh

Goodbye
Now i see why you're a donkey from zamfara, so if i upload a pics of a soldier, you will tag me a Militant right? smh! Try and get a new brain because the one on your head is made in CHINA.
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by queencalipso(f): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Boss, I really need to reply this. Sometimes we humans behave as if if we were in others shoes we will act and be perfect. How I wish you were the one in my shoes, I doubt if you would still be here typing or gracing Nairaland. Maybe you dont know what it means to give about 4months of your offline life to online and its activities, not just that, all through this period what was supposed to be your private life flooded Nairaland and became a public say where those who are still feeding under their parents started deliberating on your life and how you have lived it.

Don't worry, there is no single lie in my profile, In due time I'm gonna come up with answers to every asked questions, but hope when your turn comes you won't take it in bad spirit?

Imagine someone waking up at the wrong side of his/her bed, login Nairaland, sees your moniker and tell you he/she know you somewhere and you don't look like your dad, then ask you to come up with hospital evidence to address his accusation that your mum actually had you for your dad, hope you will come up with such an evidence?

Do you even have to defend what that bbm guy said?? angry what's your own with what he/ they think!! They are his opinion, let him live with it.

His thoughts, his own, your life, your business. Pls stop acting as if you live only for nl. Its just a social media!! Mbok!!
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by BARRIKADE: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Boss, I really need to reply this. Sometimes we humans behave as if if we were in others shows we will act and be perfect. How I wish you were the one in my shoes, I doubt if you would still be here typing or gracing Nairaland. Maybe you dont know what it means to give about 4months of your offline life to online and its activities, not just that, all through this period what was supposed to be your private life flooded Nairaland and became a public say where does who are still feeding under their parents started deliberating on your life and how you have lived it.

Don't worry, there is no single lie in my profile, I due time I'm gonna come up with answers to every asked question, but hope when your turn comes you won't take it in bad spirit?

You knew what you were getting into when you decided to contest, so don't start getting all weepy about it now.
And answer this honestly: didn't you play a part in the fracas and skeleton-digging that went down during the missNL contest?
Karma's a bĂ­tch,huh?

Besides, the guy didn't ask for much.. just the year you graduated. don't get me wrong, I'm not taking sides here.I'm simply working with the facts laid bare before us,which have so far been stacked against you.surely,an upstanding citizen such as yourself can dismiss our doubts with little fuss.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by KINGinVAHALA: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
queencalipso:

Do you even have to defend what that bbm guy said?? angry what's your own with what he/ they think!! They are his opinion, let him live with it.

His thoughts, his own, your life, your business. Pls stop acting as if you live only for nl. Its just a social media!! Mbok!!

Lol, thanks for this love. I have taken everything you state here into account and I promise to act accordingly.

And about me living my life on nairaland, Nah, far from it, I'm still here or frequent here for just a reason, I will be done soon.
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by BARRIKADE: 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
sinaj:
Rotfl grin A broadband u harsh o!
U just raised my bro's hope nd shattered it grin
And another one just brother-zoned me.
How did my life get here?

2 Likes

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by KINGinVAHALA: 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Dude am done with this issue!

for a guy, you are very dull, you want to use an alternate and the profile picture is "vikings" asin VAHALA vikings cheesy smh

Goodbye

Hahahahahahaha, I was taking you serious until you started tagging every unknown monikers as me been behind them, stop being a sissy. its glaring and obvious that you re new in this forum, if not you would have known my alternates. Just like you, I'm done with this issue, I have passed my message. If you still feel aggrieved then meet me at Metro on Sunday, from 6pm, I'm gonna cure your curiosity.

1 Like

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by teejaypee: 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Baba Abeg stop to they give me false hope Jor, abi nor be you be jagaban 1 of the whole universe again?

lol, grin

abeg ohh. You na ma boss by far! ! tongue
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by sinaj(f): 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
BARRIKADE:
And another one just brother-zoned me.

How did my life get here?
lol

I didn't bro zoned u o!
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by nikkypearl(f): 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
firstEVA:
What is brave about the journey? grin lmao
grin grin
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hahahahahahaha, I was taking you serious until you started tagging every unknown monikers as me been behind them, stop being a sissy. its glaring and obvious that you re new in this forum, if not you would have known my alternates. Just like you, I'm done with this issue, I have passed my message. If you still feel aggrieved then meet me at Metro on Sunday, from 6pm, I'm gonna cure your curiosity.
Who cares!!!! undecided
Am not in benin and even if i was in benin, i won't hang out at a cheap ass place like metro, incase you want to form swag next time use"SUBWAY""

And even if i was at your level and i actually do go to a place as free and open as metro, you honestly think that i will want to meet up with a low life as youself! undecided undecided

dude abeg stop soiling my schools name with your dead personality

This is the LAST reply i will give this issue and you as a person generally

Goodbye

14 Likes

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by nikkypearl(f): 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

I'M AN AVENGER, I SPEAK FOR THE VOICELESS AND I STAND FOR THE TRUTH angry
on NL
Like seriously ?
Smh grin
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by womanlover: 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Who cares!!!! undecided
Am not in benin and even if i was in benin, i won't hang out at a cheap ass place like metro, incase you want to form swag next time use"SUBWAY""

And even if i was at your level and i actually do go to a place as free and open as metro, you honestly think that i will want to meet up with a low life as youself! undecided undecided

Goodbye

JESU! cheesy cheesy
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by BARRIKADE: 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
sinaj:
lol I didn't bro zone u o!
Oh! Good,In that case. SOUND! THE! WEDDING! BELLS!! Or am i moving too fast?
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by KINGinVAHALA: 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
queencalipso:
Now this is what I call maturity kiss kiss keep it up op. But I hope the accusations against you aren't true!! sad

I honestly hoped you will be the winner, if not for any thing, but for the attacks you went through. Alsas! The crown isn't meant for you. At least, you lost with your head high; in all, you are still a winner. Thanks for bowing out gracefully.

Nah, his accusation isn't only false but also reeks of hatred.
It wasn't an easy contest I must confess but in all, we all gave our best. Thanks for your votes and hope you humor me with the last one on Saturday for the contestant I will be voting for, vizkiz.
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by BARRIKADE: 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
sinaj:
lol I didn't bro zone u o!
Oh! Good,In that case. SOUND! THE! WEDDING! BELLS!! Or am i moving too fast?
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by KINGinVAHALA: 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Who cares!!!! undecided

Goodbye

I leave you in peace bro,

And I forgive you!

1 Like

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by nikkypearl(f): 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
Knightngale:
There is no way you wouldn't have noticed him considering the length of his neck lipsrsealed
sey you sha know DAT I ve' bin laffing real hard cheesy

You are a clown grin

3 Likes

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Who cares!!!! undecided

Goodbye

Mahn!!......Easy
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Delicious22: 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Who cares!!!! undecided

Goodbye

You just define yourself by yourself as a poor church-rat.... Na your fada get BIU? Like i said, try and get a new brain because the one you have now is MADE IN CHINA.
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
You're not worried that someone with a nepa bill certificate is your president and he hired over 40 SANs to defend his ghost certificate when he could have easily presented it. You're here exercising your fingers over what doesn't concern you.

Foolish generation.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by womanlover: 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Who cares!!!! undecided

Goodbye

Guy you are cold
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by womanlover: 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
JUSTbuchi:
Mahn!!......Easy
i just weak shocked
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by queencalipso(f): 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Nah, his accusation isn't only false but also reeks of hatred.
It wasn't an easy contest I must confess but in all, we all gave our best. Thanks for your votes and hope you humor me with the last one on Saturday for the contestant I will be voting for, vizkiz.

Lolz!! That I can't guarantee. I like to keep my promise, not just to people but also to my self. And I don't allow sentiments influence my judgement. Hope you get kiss

I had someone in mind right from the time of nomination. I didn't nominate bcz I noticed he was already nominated. Even though am having doubts of him winning, I will still vote for him bcz I made that promise not to anyone but my self.

However, who ever the crown will fit, let him wear it with honour cool
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
Delicious22:
Oshare, biko, leave that crase. Na dirty she dey pick waka for street.
lol hehehe mavo na.
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Delicious22: 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
lol hehehe mavo na.
Oyoma, Oniovo, dat girl be like who devil piss for e brain. She be correct onieda(winch). Nor dey ansa dat girl.
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
Delicious22:
Oyoma, Oniovo, dat girl be like who devil piss for e brain. She be correct onieda(winch). Nor dey ansa dat girl.
hehehehe her werey don pass be careful, i hear say she dey smoke weed offline.
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Delicious22: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
queencalipso:

Lolz!! That I can't guarantee. I like to keep my promise, not just to people but also to my self. And I don't allow sentiments influence my judgement. Hope you get kiss

I had someone in mind right from the time of nomination. I didn't nominate bcz I noticed he was already nominated. Even though am having doubts of him winning, I will still vote for him bcz I made that promise not to anyone but my self.

However, who ever the crown will fit, let him wear it with honour cool
Very matured reply.
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by sinaj(f): 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
BARRIKADE:
Oh! Good,In that case.
SOUND! THE! WEDDING! BELLS!!
Or am i moving too fast?
abeg u r running too fast jore lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Miss Romanceland 2015- Day 2 / How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around / What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.