Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala (17057 Views)

An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest / Kinginvahala Is Fed Up / Disclaimer: Kinginvahala Debunks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by ehix89(m): 1:27am On Aug 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
as i think? do you know me? lmao
that dude didnt attend my school simple #caseclosed
Goodnight
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by ogorwyne(f): 1:33am On Aug 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
YO WHATS UP WITH THIS LIE?

I SCHOOLED AT BIU, I STUDIED COMPUTER SCIENCE AND OUR SCHOOL FEES WAS 600K PLUS

HOW IN GOD'S NAME WAS SOMEONE LIKE YOU ABLE TO AFFORD IT?

DONT GIVE ME THAT CRAP OF I CANT KNOW EVERYONE, WE WERE 50 IN MY SET, THE DEPARTMENT IS ONE SMALL BUILDING

ITS OK TO LIE BUT DONT ALLOW YOURSELF TO GET CAUGHT
For real? You couldn't let this slip even after his speech?
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by AngelAhnie(f): 1:48am On Aug 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

GUY WHICH YEAR DID YOU GRADUATE?

SIMPLE QUESTION ANYBODY THAT WENT TO BIU WILL KNOW THIS ONE!
WHERE WAS THE PIX BELOW TAKEN?

Show us your credentials or you sharrap
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 05, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Show us your credentials or you sharrap
who are you? undecided

9 Likes

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by AngelAhnie(f): 1:53am On Aug 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

who are you? undecided
A concerned nairalander, you are fast becoming too childish

6 Likes

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 05, 2016
AngelAhnie:

Hmmmm!
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 05, 2016
AngelAhnie:
someone lies and i confront him! thats being CHILDISH? lmao

know what's childish you thinking that i will reply the next crap you type

14 Likes

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by AngelAhnie(f): 2:03am On Aug 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

I don't give a füçk if you reply me or not, what are you feeling like troll

Take your silly self out of here!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by AngelAhnie(f): 2:03am On Aug 05, 2016
Mrtolotolo:

Hmmmm!
wah?
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by sexytiti(f): 2:04am On Aug 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

guy, u've been vindicated, d guy didn't attend that sch and everyone knws it, even those who are trying to cover him knows it and will use it against him in the future grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 05, 2016
AngelAhnie:
wah?

Nothing. Kafayat
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by AngelAhnie(f): 2:06am On Aug 05, 2016
Mrtolotolo:

Nothing. Kafayat
shocked shocked mehn!!! You bad grin grin
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 05, 2016
AngelAhnie:
shocked shocked mehn!!! You bad grin grin

tongue
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by AngelAhnie(f): 2:13am On Aug 05, 2016
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by ItzChinnex(m): 2:41am On Aug 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

ASK ANYONE THAT STAYS OR STAYED IN GRA BENIN

BIU IS A VERY VERY SMALL SCHOOL

TO MAKE MATTERS WORST HE CLAIMED MY DEPARTMENT cheesy

@BOLDED, SERIOUSLY THIS DUDE 600K SCHOOL FEES COMMON cheesy

Mehn , Some people can boast eh... So because you pay 600+ others can't pay?How much is 600k you are boasting about?? Na people wey no get they voice out too much.
you reason like an over grown kid

6 Likes

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Blayze007(m): 2:47am On Aug 05, 2016
sexytiti:
guy, u've been vindicated, d guy didn't attend that sch and everyone knws it, even those who are trying to cover him knows it and will use it against him in the future grin

Or maybe he is sleeping. Let's give him the benefit of doubt. If he claimed to have graduated from that school, saying his set shouldn't be that much of a deal. Even though BBpin started in a condescending manner, I think the best thing to do is for the OP to clear everyone's doubt.

2 Likes

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Joygalore(f): 5:22am On Aug 05, 2016
You are vindicated except he comes up with his own evidence.
2BB4CB3E:

6 Likes

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by ionsman: 6:03am On Aug 05, 2016
@ O. P's accuser, what's the correlation between the O. P's looks and him being able to afford BIU? Did you see yourself through the same BIU or your parents/guardians did? Never judge a book by it's cover.

Nevertheless, you could be right(him lying about attending BIU), but you started your accusation in a very demeaning manner. Thank you.

11 Likes

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by FreeWorld23: 6:10am On Aug 05, 2016
firstEVA:
What is brave about the journey? grin lmao
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by zicoraads: 6:24am On Aug 05, 2016
Go through the thread. I guess he was right after all. King probably didn't attend said school lipsrsealed

Although he shouldn't have used the money part to start his statement. Looks can be very deceiving.
ehix89:
I'm quite disappointed with such comment coming from a grown up, 600k isn't as huge as you think

The earlier you stop slandering people both online and offline the better for you. . . .Cheers brov

3 Likes

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by zicoraads: 6:25am On Aug 05, 2016
ionsman:
@ O. P's accuser, what's the correlation between the O. P's looks and him being able to afford BIU? Did you see yourself through the same BIU or your parents/guardians did? Never judge a book by it's cover.

Nevertheless, you could be right(him lying about attending BIU), but you started your accusation in a very demeaning manner. Thank you.
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by zicoraads: 6:27am On Aug 05, 2016
Joygalore:
You are vindicated except he comes up with his own evidence.
Who needs vindication and validation on Nairaland? undecided undecidedEveryone here is probably lying every second of everyday.

You are probably not even a real Doctor!

1 Like

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by ehix89(m): 7:14am On Aug 05, 2016
zicoraads:
Go through the thread. I guess he was right after all. King probably didn't attend said school lipsrsealed

Although he shouldn't have used the money part to start his statement. Looks can be very deceiving.
I have Mr.

Life could have been a lot easier if everyone just mind his/her own business.

You don't introduce so much complexity to your life by peddling another man's trouble. . .btw what does it take to get admitted into the school, its BIU we're talking about here.
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 05, 2016
ipledge10:
you still dey nairaland?
yes I am, it's been a while, hope you are good?
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by EmperorLee(m): 7:20am On Aug 05, 2016
Maxi112 kan see who you dey find since oo.

See her for up.
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by UrWorstNitemare: 7:21am On Aug 05, 2016
Tis OP should jus come and clear himself

Or iz it too hard to prove wat u earlier Ideated ??

Do you feel you can just Hoodwink every N LANDER ?? ( minus the daft ones)

D minute I saw all the Academic Qualifications, u claimed to have acquired...
I smelt something fishy

Anyway, I won't go any further

I leave room for doubt

Till you prove ya Ass*

IF NOT.. ANYWHERE THEY ARE DISCUSSING BUHARI'S CERTIFICATE

IF I HEAR PHEM !!! angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

so you are saying that, you can recognise all the old students of the school when you see them ba?
guy are you the all seeing triangle?
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 05, 2016
firstEVA:
What is brave about the journey? grin lmao
ITS brave becaus he contested and got to the semis against all odd.
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Maxi112: 7:27am On Aug 05, 2016
EmperorLee:
Maxi112 kan see who you dey find since oo.

See her for up.
who be the person
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by EmperorLee(m): 7:29am On Aug 05, 2016
Maxi112:
who be the person

You dey craze grin. You no see who comment before I quote you? Okay check who Samuraii quote before your post.
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Maxi112: 7:33am On Aug 05, 2016
EmperorLee:

You dey craze grin. You no see who comment before I quote you? Okay check who Samuraii quote before your post.
i just they get up from bed now, I know get strength for her now, beside I wouldn't want to exchange typos with her on this thread grin make I brush I dey "CUM" cheesy
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by EmperorLee(m): 7:37am On Aug 05, 2016
Maxi112:
i just they get up from bed now, I know get strength for her now, beside I wouldn't want to exchange typos with her on this thread grin make I brush I dey "CUM" cheesy

Ghenghen grin. Mention me If una wan start oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone / My Experience With A Babalawo / Things Were Going Fine Until:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.