Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

More Photos Of Aisha Buhari United States Institute Of Peace Washington - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos Of Aisha Buhari United States Institute Of Peace Washington (1609 Views)

Ongoing Protest In Makurdi Against Fulani Herdsmen (More Photos & Updates) / Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady / Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos Of Aisha Buhari United States Institute Of Peace Washington by silvertuke(m): 3:19am On Aug 05, 2016
Wailers still won´t believe after seeing this pictures, they would say it´s Photoshop. Heheheh

See more pictures here.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/08/more-photos-of-aisha-buhari-at-united.html

Re: More Photos Of Aisha Buhari United States Institute Of Peace Washington by madridguy(m): 3:23am On Aug 05, 2016
ok
Re: More Photos Of Aisha Buhari United States Institute Of Peace Washington by bender79: 4:48am On Aug 05, 2016
Wailers be like- is that Aisha buhari or her cloned image? Lol..Still waiting for the commander in chief of the fed. Republic of wailers- Mr promo fayose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Aisha Buhari United States Institute Of Peace Washington by odave: 4:55am On Aug 05, 2016
Ok so what should we do now? Na so you go stay online 247 posting pictures wey n concern you, calling ppl wailers/zombie, Jobless fellow everywhere. Dollar is now 400 naira, I hope she come with some and dash you. Op get a job if you can and leave picture for camera or else...no wife for you undecided

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Aisha Buhari United States Institute Of Peace Washington by silvertuke(m): 5:13am On Aug 05, 2016
odave:
Ok so what should we do now? Na so you go stay online 247 posting pictures wey n concern you, calling ppl wailers/zombie, Jobless fellow everywhere. Dollar is now 400 naira, I hope she come with some and dash you. Op get a job if you can and leave picture for camera or else...no wife for you undecided

Bros I get job and I so fucking satisfy, so what are you doing here? yes the picture nor concern me so wetin you come dey do for here since the picture nor concern you abi anybody invite you here? na frustration dey worry you so.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Aisha Buhari United States Institute Of Peace Washington by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 05, 2016
Those asking why she is not facing camera, check the first 2 pictures very well.
Re: More Photos Of Aisha Buhari United States Institute Of Peace Washington by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 05, 2016
The next phrase would be;

"Until Aisha kisses Obama, dances with John Kerry and Hugs Donald Trump, I will not believe."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Aisha Buhari United States Institute Of Peace Washington by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 05, 2016
odave:
Why Are You On This Thread @ 4:55am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Aisha Buhari United States Institute Of Peace Washington by Babzrockman: 5:58am On Aug 05, 2016
She also pay Linda Ikeji too to publicise her fake USA trip?
Whats is the right thing to do in Nigeria?
Meanwhile no escape route for Fayose

1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Aisha Buhari United States Institute Of Peace Washington by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:03am On Aug 05, 2016
Somewhere in the smallest state in Southwest cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Aisha Buhari United States Institute Of Peace Washington by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 6:06am On Aug 05, 2016
fake gaddamn pictures
Re: More Photos Of Aisha Buhari United States Institute Of Peace Washington by Ademusiwa1: 7:12am On Aug 05, 2016
[size=28pt]i am the first citizen of nigeria. not buhari.

the issue is nigeria politician are mostly illiterate, and greedy because of contract.

can he sign the budget. No..
the federal republic of nigeria is not an independent country. it lead to the civil war in 1967.

we had illiterate who wrote constitution.. northerners before where mostly illiterate people at the time.

how can one side keep all of the money. can you have peace. no..

Greedy is the root cause

alot of them are 419. some of even impersonate me, and ask their agent to steal my passport in canada, all because of money.

you cant have peace when you do the wrong thing . only when people do the right thing

the only person that can solve the problem is me, i know why they have problem. to show you the level of greedy. they have 11 plane they use. instead of them coming to pick me, they refuse. it shows clearly they have no interest in peace. peace start and end with me.

without me they will never have peace. it is the start of war, the end will see millions of lifes dead.

they are people who rip where they never sow.

adesegun ademusiwa
[/size]t

1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Aisha Buhari United States Institute Of Peace Washington by Ademusiwa1: 8:20am On Aug 05, 2016

Re: More Photos Of Aisha Buhari United States Institute Of Peace Washington by Yarduni: 8:32am On Aug 05, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
fake gaddamn pictures

Hate is not healthy
Re: More Photos Of Aisha Buhari United States Institute Of Peace Washington by uckennety(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2016
Bolustic:
The next phrase would be;

"Until Aisha kisses Obama, dances with John Kerry and Hugs Donald Trump, I will not believe."

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Aisha Buhari United States Institute Of Peace Washington by Abeymills(m): 9:26am On Aug 05, 2016
Abeg make we hear word aisha na criminal simple

(1) (Reply)

INEC Disowns APC And Company Caught Printing Fake Result Sheets / Jubilation In Rivers As Court Disappoints APC & Orders Fresh Election In Tai(pix / When Will Gas Flaring In Niger Delta Stop???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.