Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,741 members, 7,844,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Goal.com-sir Alex Ferguson Voted As The World Best Among Other Best Coach - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Goal.com-sir Alex Ferguson Voted As The World Best Among Other Best Coach (4517 Views)

Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. / Alex Ferguson’s Last Chewed Gum For Sale On E-bay / Jose Mourinho Cannot Be The Best Coach In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goal.com-sir Alex Ferguson Voted As The World Best Among Other Best Coach by Krayola(m): 2:49am On Sep 24, 2009
biina:

SAF would not have succeeded at Madrid as the working conditions are much different from what he has at ManU
- He would have little say in transfers
- He would be expected to provide results from his first season. There will be no grace period for team building.
- He would be required to deliver silverware every season and would be fired at his first failing.
- He would be required to make adequate progress in the CL. Failing to qualify from the group stages like ManU did in 2005/06 (finished bottom of the group) is unacceptable
- He would be required to play entertaining football
- He has to stay in the shadow of the president.
- depending on his fluency in Spanish and Portuguese, he could have difficulty with communicating.

Fergie would likely have been fired in his first season.

The achievements of a coach or manager should always be taken in context.

Thank u so much for that post.

Real Madrid and Barcelona are pressure cookers. The expectations are unreal. When people come and say "any manager can do that given the same squads" i want to stab their eyes with a toothpick over and over again. grin grin grin
Re: Goal.com-sir Alex Ferguson Voted As The World Best Among Other Best Coach by chic2pimp(m): 2:58am On Sep 24, 2009
Krayola:

Thank u so much for that post.

Real Madrid and Barcelona are pressure cookers. The expectations are unreal. When people come and say "any manager can do that given the same squads" i want to stab their eyes with a toothpick over and over again. grin grin grin

I'll also add Valencia to that list as well.

dayokanu:

In 2001
Lazio had Nedved, Crespo, Salas, Veron , Nesta, Perruzi, Mihajlovic

Juve had Zidane, Del piero, Inzaghi, trezeguet, Edgar Davids, Tacchinardi,

Parma had Buffon Thuram, Canavaro, Sergio Conceicao,

Milan had Shevy, Maldini, Albertini, Weah?? Leonardo,

who were the Roma players. Delvecchio, Montela, Pannuci, Totti, batistuta compare this team to the rivals
This list u compiled does bring back memories of Serie A during it's heydays. Both Cafu and Samuel were outstanding that season.
Re: Goal.com-sir Alex Ferguson Voted As The World Best Among Other Best Coach by slimshay(m): 7:41am On Sep 24, 2009
chic2pimp:

1) Quality of Manager
2)Quality of Squad
3)How much money the board members are willing to spend

Unfortunately in today's money and media driven transfer market, number 2 and 3 are intertwined. Even the media helps with the perception of quality, you might be the in-thing today tommororow you are totally written off. You need to see how much twists about faces goal.com does evry footballing weekend.

chic2pimp:

Meanwhile fergie goes 4 years without winning a major trophy and he survives getting the boot. Wenger has not won a major trophy since 2005(if you count the F.A cup) and gaynners fans and board think he is king.

Wenger decision to stay on @ arsenal is because he knows the Arsenal's board are willing to listen to crazy excuses(Job Security) unlike the Real madrid board. As mourinho later remarked,wenger knows he can pratically piss on Arsenal's board member and still get away with it.
Of couse they haven't and I think we all know the reason why. The premier league since its inception has pratically been a one team legue.

Wenger stated clearly he wont be leaving cos he's not ready to abandon the project halfway. Analysts may say what they will, includinr arm chair media pundits, but the project is coming to bear fruit sooner than later. wasnt it alan hansen that said you cant win nothing with kids, and SAF bitched slapped him by doing just dat?!

Arsenal has been led down the frugal path largely because of the stadium built, there are quite a number of clubs who did just that and found themselves in the second tire of football. We still remain challengers and even critics will grudgingly accept that. And that is Arsene Wenger's doing, so i give respect where it is due.

Thats said though, i think it is easier to win a world cup, than attain longetivity and success with a club, im still pondering though, but big phil is a very good case in point.
Re: Goal.com-sir Alex Ferguson Voted As The World Best Among Other Best Coach by Sauron1: 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2009
dayokanu:

The same Wenger that has been contented with 4th position for the past how many seasons?

But he has never finished 38 points BELOW league champions.

Many of Hitzfeld years were spent with upcoming teams. He took Dortmund from nowhere to win the CL. No other manager has done that since 1997 12 years ago

So Aberdeen was what when Fergie beat Bayern Munich and Real Madrid with them?
Stop making excuses. . . . . . Hitzfeld was rubbish when he came back to Bayern even after having loads of cash to spend.
1000 Shitzfelds can never win UCL with a German side again.

How many months did Hitzfeld spend in 2007. Hitzfeld took over a mteam in crisis. His only full season he won the League.

And got severely raped by Zenit St. Petersburg in UEFA cup. grin grin grin grin

Hitzfeld has faced Faggotson 4 times. and the head to head stands at 4-1.
Faggotson is what he is , A gay

What has head to head gotta do with this?
Jose Mourinho's head to head is better than Ferguson. . . . . .Is Mourinho better than SAF too?
Re: Goal.com-sir Alex Ferguson Voted As The World Best Among Other Best Coach by jalether(m): 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2009
Capello still remains the best manager ever regardless of what anyone thinks, yall can argue the topic till enternity if you like

but that still wouldn't change the fact that Capello has always been a winner at every club he has managed, and he doesn't have

to go 3 or 4 season's without winning a major trophy
Re: Goal.com-sir Alex Ferguson Voted As The World Best Among Other Best Coach by chic2pimp(m): 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2009
slimshay:

Wenger stated clearly he wont be leaving cos he's not ready to abandon the project halfway. Analysts may say what they will, includinr arm chair media pundits, but the project is coming to bear fruit sooner than later. wasnt it alan hansen that said you cant win nothing with kids, and SAF bitched slapped him by doing just dat?!

Hehehehe  grin grin grin ROFLMAO @ project. While y'all gayners are busy repeating those immortal lines,other teams will be adding more silverwares to their trophy cabinet.

Alan Hansen's infamous lines were overhyped. As an Esteemed journalist onced noted, the core of that team's players were quite experienced.
1)Peter Schmeichel was in goal

2)The defence had Denis Irwin,Gary Pallister and Steve Bruce

3)The midfield had Roy Keane

4)Eric Cantona was their Main striker

slimshay:

Unfortunately in today's money and media driven transfer market, number 2 and 3 are intertwined. Even the media helps with the perception of quality, you might be the in-thing today tommororow you are totally written off. You need to see how much twists about faces goal.com does evry footballing weekend.
I don't need the media to do my thinking for me. Neither do I need goal.com. I know a quality squad as soon as I see one.

slimshay:

Thats said though, i think it is easier to win a world cup, than attain longetivity and success with a club, im still pondering though, but big phil is a very good case in point.
Some managers are better @ managing club teams than they are national teams and vice versa. While others are equally as good with both. I'll pick scolari over Wenger anyday of the week as far as National team's management is concerned.
Re: Goal.com-sir Alex Ferguson Voted As The World Best Among Other Best Coach by dayokanu(m): 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2009
But he has never finished 38 points BELOW league champions.

This is a Wenger who finished 24, 21 and 18 points below the league leaders in the last 4 season. I can really see he is competing on both fronts (CL and league) Anyone who finishes 24, 21, 18points off the top can be said to be competing for the league.
The season he finished 21 points below he was booted out of CL in second round by PSV. So tell us what competition he was concentrating on.

So Aberdeen was what when Fergie beat Bayern Munich and Real Madrid with them?
Stop making excuses. . . . . . Hitzfeld was rubbish when he came back to Bayern even after having loads of cash to spend.
1000 Shitzfelds can never win UCL with a German side again.

Did Aberdeen win the CL?
Hitzfeld won 2 CL titles with 2 different German sides showing any pundit that he knows what he is doing and not feeding off the structures of the clubs

Hitzfeld has won twice with 2 different clubs and you say he cant win again. Hitzfeld does not need to prove to you or anybody.
He has done it twice

And got severely raped by Zenit St. Petersburg in UEFA cup

The same Zenit St Petersburg raped Man Utd severely.

What has head to head gotta do with this?
Jose Mourinho's head to head is better than Ferguson. . . . . .Is Mourinho better than SAF too?

The 2 coaches have won loads domestically and in the continent. Their head to head counts and Hitzfeld rapes Faggotson black and blue
Re: Goal.com-sir Alex Ferguson Voted As The World Best Among Other Best Coach by hustler(m): 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2009
jalether:

Capello still remains the best manager ever regardless of what anyone thinks, yall can argue the topic till enternity if you like

but that still wouldn't change the fact that Capello has always been a winner at every club he has managed, and he doesn't have

to go 3 or 4 season's without winning a major trophy

End of Story. Fabio Capello, As far as i am concerned, even though i do not like his very strict style of managing has always been the best manager ever in my eyes from when he left the shores of italy to guide Madrid to success in 97/98 to when he came back and transformed Roma to Scudetto winners in 2001 and when he went back to Madrid to guide them to success in 07 after yrs of no silverware.

Lets leave out the numerous continental and domestic honours he won with Milan and Juventus.

The only reason i will hate him is if England win the world cup under him. He has always won wherever he has been. I pray he doesnt have that success with England otherwise we no go hear word for 10 years.
Re: Goal.com-sir Alex Ferguson Voted As The World Best Among Other Best Coach by Sauron1: 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2009
dayokanu:

This is a Wenger who finished 24, 21 and 18 points below the league leaders in the last 4 season. I can really see he is competing on both fronts (CL and league) Anyone who finishes 24, 21, 18points off the top can be said to be competing for the league.
The season he finished 21 points below he was booted out of CL in second round by PSV. So tell us what competition he was concentrating on.

He still qualified for the UCL in all those seasons.
Wenger never begged UEFA at any time to let a 5th placed team in England go for the Champions League.
Benitez was actually wailing n begging UEFA as Everton even finished above em in 2004/5.

Did Aberdeen win the CL?
Hitzfeld won 2 CL titles with 2 different German sides showing any pundit that he knows what he is doing and not feeding off the structures of the clubs

European competition is European competition.
Aberdeen disgraced Bayern Munich and raped Real Madrid in 1983 to win a competition in Europe.
The platform where the matches were played has no bearing here. Real Madrid is Real Madrid. Bayern Munich is Bayern Munich.
Real Madrid did not field a weakened team cos they were playing in the UEFA cup version. Aberdeen can only beat what is placed in front of em.

Hitzfeld has won twice with 2 different clubs and you say he cant win again. Hitzfeld does not need to prove to you or anybody.
He has done it twice

He cannot win it again.
1000 Hitzfelds cannot win UCL with a German club ever again.
The quality of Bundesliga has declined since 2001. . . . . .It's not rocket science that you are categorised as GRADE B in Europe.

The same Zenit St Petersburg raped Man Utd severely.

Hahahaha. . . . . .U wanna compare 4-0 to 2-1??
Zenit were already in the middle of their season when they played United who were just starting their season.
Of course, Zenit were fitter and more mentally prepared.

The 2 coaches have won loads domestically and in the continent. Their head to head counts and Hitzfeld rapes Faggotson black and blue

How many titles has Shitzfeld won domestically in his managerial career?
How many Continental titles has he won in his managerial career?
Discuss!!!
Re: Goal.com-sir Alex Ferguson Voted As The World Best Among Other Best Coach by biina: 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

European competition is European competition.
Aberdeen disgraced Bayern Munich and raped Real Madrid in 1983 to win a competition in Europe.
The platform where the matches were played has no bearing here. Real Madrid is Real Madrid. Bayern Munich is Bayern Munich.
Real Madrid did not field a weakened team cos they were playing in the UEFA cup version. Aberdeen can only beat what is placed in front of em.
You shouldn't be saying nonsense just to win an argument.

The quality of opposition is different in each competition. The cup winners cup had team of lesser quality when compared to the European Cup/Champions League.
Madrid and Bayern were playing in the Cup winners cup courtesy of winning their FA cup equivalents and failing to win their respective leagues (only one entrant was allowed per league in those days). They were not the best that their leagues had to offer.

Under SAF, Aberdeen won the scottish League in 1980, 1984 and 1985, and thus they played in the European cup in 1981, 1985 and 1986. Back then the tournament consisted of 32 countries and there were no group stages.
- in 1981, Aberdeen  lost in the second round 0-5 (agg) to Liverpool
- in 1985, they lost to Dynamo Berlin in the first round
- and in 1986, they lost to Gothenburg in the 1/4 finals

SAFs achievement in prime Europe with Aberdeen is mediocre, as he never got beyond the 1/4 final on 3 attempts in the European cup which featured the best clubs from other leagues. Comparing that to a champions league victory is signs of senility at a very young age.

What he achieved with Aberdeen is laudable, but ManU fans tend to blow it out of proportions. In the 10yrs prior to SAF taking over at Aberdeen, the club had finished 2nd 3x (including in 1977/78 just before SAF) and 3rd 1x.  Aberdeen were playing well and often in contention for silverware. Like Mourinho with Chelsea, SAF simply took them to the next level. He did not bring them from obscurity as ManU fans tend to paint it. In fact, in the 10yrs following SAF's departure, Aberdeen finished 2nd 5x and 3rd 1x. SAF didn't work miracles.
Re: Goal.com-sir Alex Ferguson Voted As The World Best Among Other Best Coach by jalether(m): 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2009
hustler:

End of Story. Fabio Capello, As far as i am concerned, even though i do not like his very strict style of managing has always been the best manager ever in my eyes from when he left the shores of italy to guide Madrid to success in 97/98 to when he came back and transformed Roma to Scudetto winners in 2001 and when he went back to Madrid to guide them to success in 07 after yrs of no silverware.

Lets leave out the numerous continental and domestic honours he won with Milan and Juventus.

The only reason i will hate him is if England win the world cup under him. He has always won wherever he has been. I pray he doesnt have that success with England otherwise we no go hear word for 10 years.

May God bless you bro, finally someone who is objective without been biased
Re: Goal.com-sir Alex Ferguson Voted As The World Best Among Other Best Coach by Sauron1: 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2009
biina:

You shouldn't be saying nonsense just to win an argument.

U are a consummate idiot with no nous in your screwed-up mind.

The quality of opposition is different in each competition. The cup winners cup had team of lesser quality when compared to the European Cup/Champions League.
Madrid and Bayern were playing in the Cup winners cup courtesy of winning their FA cup equivalents and failing to win their respective leagues (only one entrant was allowed per league in those days). They were not the best that their leagues had to offer.

So beating Real Madrid and Bayern Munich in a competition is an easy feat in your clogged up mind? Are you a Philistine?
Compare this quality of opposition to the Champions of Belarus, Switzerland, Hungary and Poland(Bayern's opponents in the 70s). . . . .
What i am saying is. . . . . .The quality of opposition in the year Sir Alex won it is not different to the opposition he wlda met in the European cup.

Under SAF, Aberdeen won the scottish League in 1980, 1984 and 1985, and thus they played in the European cup in 1981, 1985 and 1986. Back then the tournament consisted of 32 countries and there were no group stages.
- in 1981, Aberdeen  lost in the second round 0-5 (agg) to Liverpool
- in 1985, they lost to Dynamo Berlin in the first round
- and in 1986, they lost to Gothenburg in the 1/4 finals

This was the same league that Celtic and Rangers have dominated for years.
That SAF won the league with Aberdeen alone is a testament to his managerial skills. He definitely outperformed what his resources coulda let him done given the circumstances in Scotland. Fact remains SAF disgraced Real Madrid in 1983 to win an European cup.
I don't care if the platform was different. The quality of the opponents he disgraced says a lot.

SAFs achievement in prime Europe with Aberdeen is mediocre, as he never got beyond the 1/4 final on 3 attempts in the European cup which featured the best clubs from other leagues. Comparing that to a champions league victory is signs of senility at a very young age.

Only a brainless wimp would think this way.
2 clubs dominate the Scottish league by default. . . . .Rangers and Celtic.
SAF breaking their hold to win anything at all should be highly commended unless you possess the insane mind of Biina.

What was Capello's achievement in prime Europe with Roma, Real Madrid and Juventus?

What he achieved with Aberdeen is laudable, but ManU fans tend to blow it out of proportions. In the 10yrs prior to SAF taking over at Aberdeen, the club had finished 2nd 3x (including in 1977/78 just before SAF) and 3rd 1x.  Aberdeen were playing well and often in contention for silverware. Like Mourinho with Chelsea, SAF simply took them to the next level. He did not bring them from obscurity as ManU fans tend to paint it. In fact, in the 10yrs following SAF's departure, Aberdeen finished 2nd 5x and 3rd 1x. SAF didn't work miracles.

Yet more evidence that this poof should be sectioned under the mental health act.
With one side of his mouth, SAF's achievement in Aberdeen was mediocre and at the same time his achievement was laudable.
Do u even know the meaning of mediocrity and laudable? Are you born an idiot?

Since Ferguson left, Aberdeen have not won the league title and have not even come near winning anything in Europe.
If that does not tell you, you have a waterbrain nothing else would.
I dunno when coming 2nd or 3rd in the Scottish league is a big achievement in comparison to Sir Alex who actually won it.

Under Alex Ferguson's guidance, the club won 3 league championships, 4 Scottish Cups, the European Cup Winner's Cup, the European Super Cup and a League Cup—all in the space of seven years.
Not even Jose Mourinho's achievement in Chelsea could match this. . . . .What a kike!!!
Re: Goal.com-sir Alex Ferguson Voted As The World Best Among Other Best Coach by biina: 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

Typical brainless rant. Try to engage your brain before opening your mouth.

So beating Real Madrid and Bayern Munich in a competition is an easy feat in your clogged up mind? Are you a Philistine?
Compare this quality of opposition to the Champions of Belarus, Switzerland, Hungary and Poland(Bayern's opponents in the 70s). . . . .
What i am saying is. . . . . .The quality of opposition in the year Sir Alex won it is not different to the opposition he wlda met in the European cup.
Real Madrid and Bayern weren't playing in the European cup because they were not good enough in those years.
The quality of opposition depends on the tournament and not the name of the club. Only a nincompoop will think otherwise.

This was the same league that Celtic and Rangers have dominated for years.
That SAF won the league with Aberdeen alone is a testament to his managerial skills. He definitely outperformed what his resources coulda let him done given the circumstances in Scotland. Fact remains SAF disgraced Real Madrid in 1983 to win an European cup.
I don't care if the platform was different. The quality of the opponents he disgraced says a lot.

Only a brainless wimp would think this way.
2 clubs dominate the Scottish league by default. . . . .Rangers and Celtic.
SAF breaking their hold to win anything at all should be highly commended unless you possess the insane mind of Biina.
so wining with a team that had finished second on a couple of occasions is outperforming with resources? In fact in his first year they finished worse than they did before he took over undecided

What was Capello's achievement in prime Europe with Roma, Real Madrid and Juventus?
and did I say Capello achievement in Europe outside of milan is any different?

Yet more evidence that this poof should be sectioned under the mental health act.
With one side of his mouth, SAF's achievement in Aberdeen was mediocre and at the same time his achievement was laudable.
Do u even know the meaning of mediocrity and laudable? Are you born an idiot?
I know English is not your first language, but your lack of basic comprehension skills is just appalling.
One was in reference to his achievement in Europe, the other was a general assessment.

Since Ferguson left, Aberdeen have not won the league title and have not even come near winning anything in Europe.
If that does not tell you, you have a waterbrain nothing else would.
I dunno when coming 2nd or 3rd in the Scottish league is a big achievement in comparison to Sir Alex who actually won it.
Aberdeen finished 2nd in the league before SAF took over. SAF took a 'nearly made it' club all the way. He didn't turn around a mid table club or a relegation battling team like your are painting it. The only thing it points to (and not conclusively) is possibly that the coaches that came after him at Aberdeen weren't as good as him. It doesn't make him a managerial genius.

Under Alex Ferguson's guidance, the club won 3 league championships, 4 Scottish Cups, the European Cup Winner's Cup, the European Super Cup and a League Cup—all in the space of seven years.
Not even Jose Mourinho's achievement in Chelsea could match this. . . . .What a kike!!!
Stupidity in its rawest form. undecided
So winning the premiership is a lesser achievement than winning the Scottish league? undecided
and winning the cup winners cup takes a stronger team than getting out of the group stages of the CL (Shaktar comes to mind)? undecided
Mourinho was at chelsea for 3 yrs while SAF was at Aberdeen for 7. what did SAF win in his first 3 yrs?
Mourinho won 2 EPL titles, 1 FA cup and 2 Carling Cups, while SAF won just 1 League title.
and you think SAFs achievements were greater? undecided

Your case is obviously hopeless. One should never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time, and annoys the pig. undecided

Anyways feel free to continue wallowing in your self delusions. I do not have the time (nor the inclination) to proselytize anyone.
Re: Goal.com-sir Alex Ferguson Voted As The World Best Among Other Best Coach by Sauron1: 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2009
biina:

U were born with a penis in your brain-cells.
It is not possible for you to function rationally.

Real Madrid and Bayern weren't playing in the European cup because they were not good enough in those years.
The quality of opposition depends on the tournament and not the name of the club. Only a nincompoop will think otherwise.

U are a fool. What is the quality of opposition in the year SAF won it compared to the times Liverpool and Bayern Munich won it?
I used to think you are a bit intelligent but after this outburst of yours, it is wise to say you are a cretin.
A mediocre team from Scotland trounced Real Madrid and Bayern Munich in a competition and you are talking trash.
In 2007/8 when United won the UCL. . . . .The only quality team they trounced was Barcelona. Chelsea are nobodies in Europe.

so wining with a team that had finished second on a couple of occasions is outperforming with resources? In fact in his first year they finished worse than they did before he took over undecided

Finishing 2nd is not winning.
Liverpool will take winning one EPL title than 20 second positions.
How come no other manager has been able to win the Scottish league since SAF left them 23 years ago?
You are a classic mumu.

and did I say Capello achievement in Europe outside of milan is any different?

Stupidity runs in your veins like blood platelets.

I know English is not your first language, but your lack of basic comprehension skills is just appalling.
One was in reference to his achievement in Europe, the other was a general assessment.

U are an idiot.
So which of them is mediocre?
Picking a 3rd rated team in a league where 2 giants have subdued other clubs for decades OR failing to advance further in the European cup?

Aberdeen finished 2nd in the league before SAF took over. SAF took a 'nearly made it' club all the way. He didn't turn around a mid table club or a relegation battling team like your are painting it. The only thing it points to (and not conclusively) is possibly that the coaches that came after him at Aberdeen weren't as good as him. It doesn't make him a managerial genius.

If you think Aberdeen have the mental strength to beat Madrid n Bayern in a European cup fixture then you are a silly hilly billy.
There's a universe of difference between 2nd place and the league champions. If what he did was nothing, how come no other manager has been able to replicate SAF's achievements in 23 years?
Surely, it cannot be that bad that Aberdeen have not been able to win a league title since SAF left.

Stupidity in its rawest form. undecided
So winning the premiership is a lesser achievement than winning the Scottish league? undecided
and winning the cup winners cup takes a stronger team than getting out of the group stages of the CL (Shaktar comes to mind)? undecided

Winning the Scottish league with Aberdeen is a bigger achievement than winning the Premiership with Chelsea(under Roman).
U have to be a sap-head not to know Chelsea had the best squad in Europe under Mourinho.
The way they took Barcelona apart should be a pointer but a blind bat like you does not pay attention to details.

Mourinho was at chelsea for 3 yrs while SAF was at Aberdeen for 7. what did SAF win in his first 3 yrs?
Mourinho won 2 EPL titles, 1 FA cup and 2 Carling Cups, while SAF won just 1 League title.
and you think SAFs achievements were greater? undecided

SAF achievements were greater because Mourinho's Chelsea with their multi-million squad did not even play in a CL final, let alone win it.
Fergie won in Europe and even won the SuperCup. . . . . .It means he defeated the CL winner(Hamburg) of that year.
If that does not make you an onanist then nothing else would.

Your case is obviously hopeless. One should never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time, and annoys the pig. undecided

Hahahahaha. . . . .The day you utter something intelligent in this section is the day HELL will freeze.
If stupidity is sold at 1 pesewa, you are a trillionaire in GB pounds.

Anyways feel free to continue wallowing in your self delusions. I do not have the time (nor the inclination) to proselytize anyone.

Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
Re: Goal.com-sir Alex Ferguson Voted As The World Best Among Other Best Coach by chic2pimp(m): 12:34am On Sep 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

biina:

~Sauron~:

U were born with a penis in your brain-cells.
It is not possible for you to function rationally.

Must every disagreement on NL descend into a slagging match? undecided undecided
Re: Goal.com-sir Alex Ferguson Voted As The World Best Among Other Best Coach by inme: 4:12am On Sep 25, 2009
Please, i fink Shaibu Amodu deserve to be on that list

Sia1 shld replace Axxhole Wenger as well
Re: Goal.com-sir Alex Ferguson Voted As The World Best Among Other Best Coach by jalether(m): 10:35am On Sep 25, 2009
in me:

Please, i fink Shaibu Amodu deserve to be on that list

Sia1 shld replace Axxhole Wenger as well

Is that suppose to be a joke or somethin undecided
Re: Goal.com-sir Alex Ferguson Voted As The World Best Among Other Best Coach by jalether(m): 10:39am On Sep 25, 2009
chic2pimp:

Must every disagreement on NL descend into a slagging match? undecided undecided

You dey mind suara grin, there is hardly a post from him that doesn't start with a negative tone,
he has been using the line " you are a consummate idiot" since the days of the dinosaurs grin cheesy
Re: Goal.com-sir Alex Ferguson Voted As The World Best Among Other Best Coach by chic2pimp(m): 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2009
jalether:

You dey mind suara grin, there is hardly a post from him that doesn't start with a negative tone,
he has been using the line " you are a consummate idiot" since the days of the dinosaurs grin cheesy
Chei laff wan kill me die ooo grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin Na the truth u talk dia ooo grin.

That line is now becoming stale even for a so called called Rap Lyricist like him.
Re: Goal.com-sir Alex Ferguson Voted As The World Best Among Other Best Coach by lawquery: 4:10pm On May 22, 2013
AW is a good coach but he is not a great coach. Football is all about continuity, winning trophies
And ofcourse grooming players.. AW is an Economist not a Coach. He thinks about buying players @ cheaper rate and selling above Cost Price. Yes he is bringing dividends into da Club but IT is not da major Priority of EVERY CLUB!! Any Coach that can't Win Trophy is not even fit to be called a COACH!! HHe would continue losing Key players 4rm Fabregas- NASri-Clichy-Song-RVP shld I continue!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Post Match Analysis ; Manchester United Versus Benfica / Champions League: Fiorentina - Liverpool,2-0 On Tuesday 29th September 2009 / Who Is The First African To Score A Hatrick In The Uefa Champions League?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.