Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA (52381 Views)

Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by Bhol28: 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
When someone is suuffering from ACUTE MOUTH DIARRHEA thats one of the consequences,Ekiti slowpoke thinks it is by being a TOUT that u become an OPPOSITION LEADER.No be mouth na by Intelligence.He should request tutelage from those who are masters

7 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by Maydfourth: 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lere and his Master are both fools.

5 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
Keep shut! A wise man once said....NOTHING!

4 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by kikake: 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
bender79:
Mr Lere are whatever you call yourself, you have said absolutely nothing.

Buhari is Nigeria's Commander in chief.

To clear his wife, Aisha Buhari, from not been taken for Aisha Buhari of Halliburton, President Buhari has to order the security forces to produce the Aisha Buhari of Halliburton case.

But let it not produce another drama of Gloria Okon of IBB era.

If Buhari government failed to produce the Aisha Buhari of Halliburton, it's hard for non zombies in Nigeria to believe there is another Aisha Buhari outside the president's wife involved in Halliburton bribe scandals.

Who expects the US authorities to arrest the wife of Nigeria's president for any offense?
Only zombies of Sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by Bgorgeous: 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ur so useless and unintelligent no wonder u work for fayose

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by flokii: 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
Maydfourth:
Lere and his Master are both fools.

Seconded!

Buh what about those ones still creating threads saying it's all lies, she is not in U.S etc.. What should we call them?

Bigger fools or fools forever? Which one? cos the aide is trying to eat his words from what I can see

4 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by alizma: 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
this is coming from PDP best performing governor

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by aviazuva: 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
rusher14:

There was one Esseite that stole laptop computers in Shoprite. Prove you are not the one.

Thank you very much.
No matter what, we still have some reasonable people around

Esseite please defend yourself now.

5 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by rusher14: 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
Esseite:

For a large scale scam like halliburton which involved billions of naira, with myself and my countries reputaion at stake while i am the president. I would turn all stones to find that thief

Forget the grammar. Prove you are not the one.

8 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by aviazuva: 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
aviazuva:

Thank you very much.
No matter what, we still have some reasonable people around

Esseite please defend yourself now.

I say defend yourself you common thief.

You no get shame.
thief thief Esseite

5 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by akin33(m): 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
Whenever Fayose take shepe, his brain always malfunction thereby turning him to didirin. The crime you use your immunity to commit is waiting for you at the exit of four years term.

4 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by Aristo3146(m): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
kikake:

To clear his wife, Aisha Buhari, from not been taken for Aisha Buhari of Halliburton, President Buhari has to order the security forces to produce the Aisha Buhari of Halliburton case.

If Buhari government failed to produce the Aisha Buhari of Halliburton, it's hard for non zombies in Nigeria to believe there is another Aisha Buhari outside the president's wife involved in Halliburton bribe scandals.

Who expects the US authorities to arrest the wife of Nigeria's president for any offense?
I thought you guys said Aisha should travel to USA to prove her innocence, now that she is in USA, PMB should produce the fake Aisha. I believe if the fake Aisha is produce, you guys will said they pay somebody to act as a fake Aisha...I think ignoring wailers the best thing to do...Kaii...wailing is a sickness that has no cure...

10 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by 989900E: 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
rusher14:

There was one Esseite that stole laptop computers in Shoprite. Prove you are not the one.

#epic

Just like I commented some months back, going by Fayose and his dumb followers logic, Mariam and Mohammed Abacha should be answering to thousands of cases in over a hundred countries with the number of scam their names have been used in perpetrating.

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by sunnymaja(m): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
saintikechi:
Aisha buhari remains a criminal until proven innocent.

You are pure illiterate. So she can be looking for Aisha in the whole world. How many people bear your name? Uncountable! The record of USA is not diluted at all. So they know people's identity

4 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by nijanigga: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
saintikechi:
look at your flat head that can double as a ruler. ipod thug

4 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by HIPROFILE(m): 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
We nigerians sef.... I think we should be bordered on one thing and nat who is winning the accusations .

If our presidency is actually fighting corruption I think it should work towards nailing that other Aisha buhari that was involved since it has debunked that our first lady is nat the one but another person who coincidentally bears same name.

But we are here celebrating and counting who's winning and turning it into media ethnic war and calling our selves names smh for Nairaland..ooo

I believe almost all here on nairaland are civilised and shouldn't take certain national issue for a joke and ethnic war
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by kunzzy4me(m): 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
That man called fayose is an idiot and insane....

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by Agukagu(m): 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
Which country will arrest the wife of a sitting president.
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by donodion(m): 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lere have nothing worthwhile or intelligently stimulating to give than stuttering and stammering rubbish.So Aisha Buhari should now be the one to corroborate fayose'sfalse accusation against her person?

For the record among numerous court cases pending for Fayose ,this is one of such that would make him beg for food
after he has paid in billions for damages.

Irrelevant lot.

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by donodion(m): 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
989900E:

#epic

Just like I commented some months back, going by Fayose and his dumb followers logic, Mariam and Mohammed Abacha should be answering to thousands of cases in over a hundred countries with the number of scam their names have been used in perpetrating.

my person, when next those corruption supporting satanoids starts yapping, grant them one word in response,...." Irrelevant".

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by Ndycharly: 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
[b]"A close source has reviewed that, there is no atom of Aisha Buhari over here in the United States. If anything of such had taken place, I will be the first to tell you because I am very close to most of the APC party members based here in the US. I am even surprised that Sahara Reporters would invent such a hilarious lie to deceive gullible Nigerians, I wonder how much Aisha paid them for the stunt" the source said on condition of anonymity.

"The said picture doesnt even look like one taken at any of the airports in US" he continued.

"If it were true that Aisha Buhari stepped her foot into this country, trust me the pictures of her with Michelle Obama or any US official could have gone viral in the internet because I know what my APC friends can do. The source said......
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
kikake:

Anyday Bubu goes after Nigerian Halliburton suspects, his presidency may be shaky.

Buhari fight against corruption is limited to destroying the opposition, thereby place his now Fulani-owned APC in a position to rule Nigeria for donkey years to come.
how does this make any of those people arrested less corrupt?

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by Ojukwufrank: 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
nijanigga:

look at your flat head that can double as a ruler. ipod thug

Buhahahaha. You are wicked. Ipob indonesian disgracing Ibos since 1809BC.

4 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
Esseite:

For a large scale scam like halliburton which involved billions of naira, with myself and my countries reputaion at stake while i am the president. I would turn all stones to find that thief
you bladdy laptop thief.

Go and prove your self at nearest police station that you didn't steal his laptop and I will believe you.

No time for grammar.. #Esseitegate #esseiptop

4 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
The problem of nigeria is nt the leaders,it is the followers..
Nigerians are senseless..do you know how much spent on this visit? Do you know how many poor it can feed? What's the important of this visit to nigerians ranting here?
Nigerians should wise up! Or everybody will sink one day.. That aisha buhari went to usa doesn't exempt her from the scandal bc govt in power can arrange for her trip based on bilateral interest....I like Fayose bc he plays pure politics
#Teamchangethechange
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by SuperS1Panther: 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
Like Oga like omo ise.

I thought Fayose was daft, Lere's daftness is questioning that of Fayose.

How did Ekiti end up having this set of Mengistu leadership?

5 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by HRich(m): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
Where's the reaction?
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
kikake:

Deep down we all know the truth, am not after buhari or Aisha, neither am I against or for fayose and his team, either for wailers or zombie, but as a country to get one step closer on the case of Halliburton, this is a perfect opportunity for Buhari and the Efcc to dig into Halliburton scandal, or is that not corruption anymore?
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by musicwriter(m): 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
I strongly believe this woman is putting up a show to fool the whole world. And, Lere is right!.

Why not get the criminal Aisha Buhari arrested? It was reported she even renewed her passport recently at the Nigeria embassy in Washington, so they definitely have her pictures and address.

Why putting up this show?. Why not get the criminal Aisha arrested?

Does the Aisha have immunity over prosecution?

I think these are the questions that should bother Nigerians and not whether Aisha Buhari traveled to the US or not.
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by Omonigeriarere: 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
[s]
Esseite:
Well... i must say he actually made point..

Is the govt not supposed to be after the mentioned AISHA BUHARI? due to allegations and involvement concerning the first lady?..

To those shouting about travels, the first lady did not clear her name, she only travelled to the USA.

If a robber stole with the name of michelle obama, would the govt not search for that particular obama whom is not the first lady?

Lets leave fayose,pdp,apc,buhari issues out of this, we are only beating about the bush.. read between the lines of the message being passed and not who passed it.

Its a huge indictment to the first lady, for someone to steal with her name and the govt cant provide that person.

Or is the halliburton saga no more corruption or stealing?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by Emmacolinho(m): 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
saintikechi:
No sugar, she is innocent until proven guilty by the court of law.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
handysuzy:
I am tired of this Aisha and Fayose issue....Any new thing?

Lets talk about Aisha's Hermes Gold Bag worth $65,000 (N45m) she carried to the US... See it here: http://factflyers.com/aisha-buhari-rocks-hermes-gold-bag-worth-65000-n45m-us/

Na ur shop she buy the bag 45 million naira?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Releases Statement On Confrontation In Port Harcourt Today! S / INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot In The Buttocks By SARS In Rivers State. Photos / Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.