Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,065 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Female Orgasms! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Orgasms! (5348 Views)

Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? / Why Do Girls Fake Orgasms??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Orgasms! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
DeeTus:
Why do some women find it hard to reach orgasm?

No silly comments please.

@DeeTus why did yu edit the thread bro.Did your bae catch ya.. Seriously this thread tells me u nid to rily get laid.I can feel it thru your thread....walahi.. By the way how far with that chick...wats up with u both ?
Re: Female Orgasms! by Blessograo(f): 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
DaveHert:

By course I take it you mean medicine, well then my comment is in reference to those ladies (u not included wink ) who's bfs aren't doing it right!!

Good boy grin.
Re: Female Orgasms! by youngest85(m): 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
skarlett:

Evil grin grin grin

Hey my partner in crime....
Re: Female Orgasms! by DaveHert(m): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
Blessograo:

Good boy grin.
Just checked ur profile and saw u studied in China, wasn't there like a language barrier issue for you while studying there??
Re: Female Orgasms! by Blessograo(f): 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
DaveHert:

Just checked ur profile and saw u studied in China, wasn't there like a language barrier issue for you while studying there??
No. Cos we also study Chinese alongside other courses
Re: Female Orgasms! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
Blessograo:

and then u draw all those stuvs.. shey ? using chopping sticks
Re: Female Orgasms! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
supersystems:

@DeeTus why did yu edit the thread bro.Did your bae catch ya.. Seriously this thread tells me u nid to rily get laid.I can feel it thru your thread....walahi.. By the way how far with that chick...wats up with u both ?

I did not edit the post!
We are cool and happy. cheesy
Re: Female Orgasms! by DaveHert(m): 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
Blessograo:

Hehe ... sounds stressful
Re: Female Orgasms! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
DeeTus:

I did not edit the post!
We are cool and happy. cheesy

Now you're sounding like a couple.In a matter of time u wont open threads like this u will get alll your answers yourself..Lol
Re: Female Orgasms! by Hergorgeous(f): 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
DeeTus:

Wonderful post. Fingering does work to an extent but may not probably make her to reach orgasm. This is absolutely right.

Now, it all boils down to licking her stuff like an ice-cream. Does it really work?

Fingering her the right way will make her squirt wink and sucking on The most sensative part of the vagina will also work.. throw a finger in as well to see of she's a squirter.. last some women need plenty of pressure on there clitorous and their minds have to be sexually stimulated. I never orgasmed with my partner but by myself i orgasmed and squirt. So it's just a matter of communication between both guy and girl

1 Like

Re: Female Orgasms! by Hergorgeous(f): 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
Fingering her the right way will make her squirt and sucking on The most sensative part of the vagina will also work.. throw a finger in as well to see of she's a squirter.. last some women need plenty of pressure on there clitorous and their minds have to be sexually stimulated. I never orgasmed with my partner and he's great in bed... but by myself ive orgasmed and squirted. So it's just a matter of communication between both guy and girl
Re: Female Orgasms! by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 07, 2016
Hergorgeous:

Fingering her the right way will make her squirt wink and sucking on The most sensative part of the vagina will also work.. throw a finger in as well to see of she's a squirter.. last some women need plenty of pressure on there clitorous and their minds have to be sexually stimulated. I never orgasmed with my partner but by myself i orgasmed and squirt. So it's just a matter of communication between both guy and girl

That's a great answer!!
Re: Female Orgasms! by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 07, 2016
supersystems:

Now you're sounding like a couple.In a matter of time u wont open threads like this u will get alll your answers yourself..Lol

Hehe.
Re: Female Orgasms! by newsphase(m): 10:48am On Aug 07, 2016
DeeTus:

Wonderful post. Fingering does work to an extent but may not probably make her to reach orgasm. This is absolutely right.

Now, it all boils down to licking her stuff like an ice-cream. Does it really work?

it depends on how you lick it... remember there are so many atheletes but Usain bolt is the fastest of them all for a reason... I mean he runs like everyone else but there is something he adds to it that makes him the fastest of them all..

So that is it.. you don't just glide in.... and start licking.. because there are spots like the clitoris and the center of gravity which are the parts supposed to bring her to orgasm..
Re: Female Orgasms! by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 07, 2016
Some girls find it extremly difficult to cum from penetration alone, no matter how long the pre-intimacy lasted and regardless of how much they are into it. U guys should stop feeling like u are deficient when ur girl cannot cum. If u can Bleep fast for upto 15 mins then let no girl make u feel u are not man enough, rather if she could not cum, make her feel she is les than a woman. Most times its their problem. This female folks don't even know how they want it but they expect u to know. Is it my body or urs. Abeg leave them with their problem. U should only be worried iof u can't last upto 10mins

1 Like

Re: Female Orgasms! by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 07, 2016
newsphase:

it depends on how you lick it... remember there are so many atheletes but Usain bolt is the fastest of them all for a reason... I mean he runs like everyone else but there is something he adds to it that makes him the fastest of them all..

So that is it.. you don't just glide in.... and start licking.. because there are spots like the clitoris and the center of gravity which are the parts supposed to bring her to orgasm..
I see. That's nice!
Re: Female Orgasms! by Hergorgeous(f): 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
raylord:
Some girls find it extremly difficult to cum from penetration alone, no matter how long the pre-intimacy lasted and regardless of how much they are into it. U guys should stop feeling like u are deficient when ur girl cannot cum. If u can Bleep fast for upto 15 mins then let no girl make u feel u are not man enough, rather if she could not cum, make her feel she is les than a woman. Most times its their problem. This female folks don't even know how they want it but they expect u to know. Is it my body or urs. Abeg leave them with their problem. U should only be worried iof u can't last upto 10mins

Why should the man make the woman feel like she's less of a woman just because she doesnt know how to cum ?? What if the woman already feels like less of a woman because she doesn't know how to make her partner feel accomplished because she can't cum..?? All the couple has too do is sit down and talk about the things that could help the woman reach orgasm... criticism isn't going to help that situation

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things Twinkers Has Done To My Relationship / When You Ask Your Sugar Daddy To Send You A Sexy Pics / Please Please Please Please Please Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.