Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Please Please Please Please Please Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Please Please Please Please Please (5346 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 12:23am On Apr 09, 2020
Don't ever date or marry a single mother.

In fact, if she isn't a virgin, don't date.
Rather stay single than get yourself messed up.

Women are evil.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Ladylite: 12:35am On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

Women are evil.

Tell us your experience. Don't just come here and generalize

6 Likes

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Ekakamba: 12:38am On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

Some women are evil.
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 12:46am On Apr 09, 2020
[quote author=Ekakamba post=88241808][/quote]ur eye go clear don't worry
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 12:48am On Apr 09, 2020
Ladylite:

My experience is that every woman regardless of tribe, race, size, educational background, height, etc is a gold digger, a fair weather, a wh0re and a goddamn cheater

6 Likes

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Ladylite: 12:54am On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
My experience is that every woman regardless of tribe, race, size, educational background, height, etc is a gold digger, a fair weather, a wh0re and a goddamn cheater

Hmmmm, could it be those are the kind of women your energy attracts?

Could it be you are a magnet for slutsss and the good genuine women always elude you?

#thinkingaloud

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by baralatie(m): 12:55am On Apr 09, 2020
Ladylite:

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by baralatie(m): 12:56am On Apr 09, 2020
Ladylite:

Could it be you are a magnet for slutsss and the good genuine women always elude you?

#thinkingaloud
Is what so?
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 1:01am On Apr 09, 2020
Ladylite:

#thinkingaloud
Good women my ass.. Point me to any good woman in the world.

#GoldDiggers
#Wh0res
#Cheaters
#FairWeather

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by 1beat(m): 1:02am On Apr 09, 2020
God will help you. indeed, this is a trying time
I guess you collected contribution money and gave it to single mother abi she com jaapa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 1:22am On Apr 09, 2020
1beat:
God will help you. indeed, this is a trying time
I guess you collected contribution money and gave it to single mother abi she com jaapa
I am happy that men are beginning to learn. The foolish ones want to learn through experience.
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by faithfull18(f): 1:31am On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
You still haven't told us the colour of your problem, really.

5 Likes

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by StrongandMighty: 4:23am On Apr 09, 2020
Date a single mom or a lady raised by a single mum at your own peril... They always have this ill feeling or resentment towards men and most especially they are whores!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Ladylite: 5:36am On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Good women my ass.. Point me to any good woman in the world.

#GoldDiggers
#Wh0res
#Cheaters
#FairWeather

Bros you are pained. I will point you a good woman..... YOUR MOTHER

3 Likes

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 09, 2020
Come, you must complete what you started oo. Come and tell us your story or else I'm off to come and go and marry a single lady. grin grin
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Igetmyown247: 6:10am On Apr 09, 2020
?

2 Likes

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by abdullaziz1177: 6:59am On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

Women are evil.

Check yourself!
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 9:05am On Apr 09, 2020
StrongandMighty:
Date a single mom or a lady raised by a single mum at your own peril... They always have this ill feeling or resentment towards men and most especially they are whores!!
Bro I read a story on FP and I felt like tearing off every woman I see.
These wh0res don't love us.
These thots don't have our interest at heart.
These women are just about themselves
These ladies are selfish.
These girls don't deserve any pity.
I really hate what I read on FP.
How could women be this wicked?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 9:08am On Apr 09, 2020
abdullaziz1177:

Check yourself!
You are mentally sick if you don't know that these women are all 1 and the same
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Justbehave(m): 9:26am On Apr 09, 2020
Guys are waking up. Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 9:47am On Apr 09, 2020
Justbehave:
Guys are waking up. Good
We just have to wake up.
Have you read that story on FP? menhh! Women are evil.
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Justbehave(m): 9:51am On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
We just have to wake up.
I don't need to read it to know that they are evil,wicked,cheats, untrustworthy etc.I know dem Tay Tay bro.
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 10:40am On Apr 09, 2020
Justbehave:
I don't need to read it to know that they are evil,wicked,cheats, untrustworthy etc.I know dem Tay Tay bro.
Ok
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Raalsalghul: 10:48am On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

Women are evil.

grin

Wetin single mother do you?

1 Like

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Raalsalghul: 10:52am On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
We just have to wake up.

Link? sad
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 11:58am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
If you want to die very quickly my brother don't drink sniper ,Don't jump inside third main land brigde ,Don't hang yourself ,Don't stand in front of a speeding trailer, Don't stab yourself to death,
Just marry or date a single mother all you will later need is 6 fits lobatan angry

4 Likes

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Kolbe996(m): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
That's it princess, you're getting it "

Her tiny fingers gripped round the plastic equipment as she tried to beat her dad at the game.
His lips descended on hers and he loved how her body reacted to her immediately.

His large hand went down to her ass and Jenny squealed beneath him.

His tongue slid in her mouth and she wrapped hers Round it, taking it deep down her throat.

Her body jerked when he squeezed her ass a little and he smiled against her lips.

Just this one more time, Just this one more time he needs to feel her

Her little warm hands locked against his neck and he slowly moved backward, dropping her on the couch.

READ ALL:
https://flipx24..com/2020/04/her-bodyguard-episode-1.html
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
All this you said are just vague
What is really the Matter angry
Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by GreatResearcher1: 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
BestAccessories:

What I usually tell any guy that care to listen, Never date a broke girl, a girl wouldn't date a broke guy, so why date a broke girl out of pity. If the only thing a girl offers in a relationship is sex and other things that can be outsourced like cleaning, cooking or washing, you are really short-changing yourself on the long run.
Fortunately or unfortunately, sex, cleaning, cooking and washing are the only things they offer

1 Like

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Fortunately or unfortunately, sex, cleaning, cooking and washing are the only things they offer

The unfortunate truth is you don't need a girlfriend or relationship to get all these from a girl.

Like I said, anything that can be outsourced wouldn't build a relationship or sustain it.

You can outsourced cleaning, cooking and washing. That is why I usually feel for friends dating students, they believe they are doing too much but in the real sense they aren't doing anything.

2 Likes

Re: Please Please Please Please Please Please by Ekakamba: 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
ur eye go clear don't worry

My eyes ain't blur man, they're opened right from birth and crystal clear.

If you're as intellectual as your moniker, you should know what brings about GENERALISATION and what GENERALISATION give birth to.

Just because 1, 2, 4 or a dozen women dealt with you doesn't mean they're all EVIL.

undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. / She Wants To Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage / ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.