Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,228 members, 7,836,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

A Nairalander Wants His Wedding To Be Funded By Well-wishers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Wants His Wedding To Be Funded By Well-wishers (594 Views)

A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt / Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom / Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Wants His Wedding To Be Funded By Well-wishers by location(m): 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
All well wishers should kindly forward their financial support to the groom to be (Michael Abimbola: FIRSTBANK 2014945171). Thanks for your support, and don't forget to make it a date 3rd September, 2016
Re: A Nairalander Wants His Wedding To Be Funded By Well-wishers by adedayo3193(m): 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
At this present economy

Keep dreaming

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants His Wedding To Be Funded By Well-wishers by youngest85(m): 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
'Not in a time like this'
Re: A Nairalander Wants His Wedding To Be Funded By Well-wishers by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nice idea. If this hits frontpage OP would make 8 - 20million naira.
Thinking of trying this so I can marry all my female friends, sample them and chase them back to their father's house by the next week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Wants His Wedding To Be Funded By Well-wishers by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nothing person nor go see for Nairaland. All type of craze you can think of.

Lalasticlala come and see number one beggar in the world.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wants His Wedding To Be Funded By Well-wishers by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
for this buhari regime shocked shocked

odi'egwu grin
Re: A Nairalander Wants His Wedding To Be Funded By Well-wishers by izmercy(m): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
All well wishers should kindly forward their financial support to the groom to be (Michael Abimbola: FIRSTBANK 2014945171). Thanks for your support, and don't forget to make it a date 3rd September, 2016
Fortune favours the brave...this is called hope
Re: A Nairalander Wants His Wedding To Be Funded By Well-wishers by goldbim(f): 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
Not trying to be mean but is it compulsory you do a loud ceremony??.@least you can sustain your marriage after your wedding with whatever little money you have..this economy ain't smiling..plead with wifey,when money comes you can celebrate your anniversary in a big way.HML!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wants His Wedding To Be Funded By Well-wishers by Gofwane(m): 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
This op is sick. So you want to beg to fund your wedding? I'm quite sure you will still come back here to beg for money to run your home after the wedding SMH
Re: A Nairalander Wants His Wedding To Be Funded By Well-wishers by loomer: 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
Na by force to marry?
Re: A Nairalander Wants His Wedding To Be Funded By Well-wishers by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
Scammer undecided
Re: A Nairalander Wants His Wedding To Be Funded By Well-wishers by tayadof9ja(m): 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
charix:
Nice idea. If this hits frontpage OP would make 8 - 20million naira.
Thinking of trying this so I can marry all my female friends, sample them and chase them back to their father's house by the next week.
grin grin u be devil
Re: A Nairalander Wants His Wedding To Be Funded By Well-wishers by nikkypearl(f): 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
Pastor Adeboye talk am angry
Re: A Nairalander Wants His Wedding To Be Funded By Well-wishers by steppin: 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
Abeg, if person go dash me money, I go marry sharp sharp.
Op, dey Jones.
Re: A Nairalander Wants His Wedding To Be Funded By Well-wishers by SWORD419(m): 12:56am On Aug 06, 2016
All you need is castration by hammering

(1) (Reply)

Today Sweet Die / How True Is This? / Check Out This Unwritten Words, You Might Not Have Read Or Heard B4.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.