Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

Check Out This Unwritten Words, You Might Not Have Read Or Heard B4. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Unwritten Words, You Might Not Have Read Or Heard B4. (595 Views)

Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? / 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae / Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Unwritten Words, You Might Not Have Read Or Heard B4. by Towncrier007(m): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2016
This words are rare to hear or read, but they are the greatest of all times

1) Be careful having sex with a very fair complexion girl with beads on her waist and chains on her leg.

2) Be careful the woman you marry cause she might be a lesbian and could defile your kid sisters

3) Ladies with big back side got larger kitty cats

4) If u wanna know a lady's real identity, pretend you bad.

5) And to spot a lesbian girl, simply make her feel you xo much inlove with lesbians, and u don't find it wrong bin a bisexual.

6) Broke boiz masturbates more than rich guys.

7) If you have not started that business at or b4 age 30, chances are you may not start at all..

cool Everyone is selfish, even your family members.

9) In every family, everyone tries to be the greatest.

10) If you sleep with a married woman, stakes are high you might die before 50.

Add yours
Re: Check Out This Unwritten Words, You Might Not Have Read Or Heard B4. by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 09, 2016
4 is very true
Re: Check Out This Unwritten Words, You Might Not Have Read Or Heard B4. by cruzita(f): 10:50am On Sep 09, 2016
how true is no 10
Re: Check Out This Unwritten Words, You Might Not Have Read Or Heard B4. by Paseus(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2016
cruzita:
how true is no 10
superstitous sh!! I gess
Re: Check Out This Unwritten Words, You Might Not Have Read Or Heard B4. by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 09, 2016
I
Re: Check Out This Unwritten Words, You Might Not Have Read Or Heard B4. by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2016
Au tru with no1..?
What's in it? Don't understand..can someone please enlighten me..
Re: Check Out This Unwritten Words, You Might Not Have Read Or Heard B4. by enshi(m): 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
cruzita:
how true is no 10

Lols.. . You have been sleeping with a married man...
Hmmmm it is very True ooh

(1) (Reply)

4 Easy Steps To Care For Your Va Gina / One True Reason Some Beautiful Women Still Have Failed Marriages. / Why Do I Always Find It Difficult To Bear The Loss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.