Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,050 members, 7,849,246 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

Ladies And Gossip !!! My Encounter With A Lady At A Mall Today!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gossip !!! My Encounter With A Lady At A Mall Today!! (942 Views)

Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) / Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gossip !!! My Encounter With A Lady At A Mall Today!! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
embarassed I was at shoprite today to do a little shopping for myself.then at the section where they pack this their deodorant, I met this lady that won't stop staring at me. . or havnt she seen someone use deodorant and put it back at the shelf ..only for here to go and gossip with the staffs and cos...
:-] on was thrown out...

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gossip !!! My Encounter With A Lady At A Mall Today!! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
Otondo
Stale joke
I've seen this on twitter before
Try again

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gossip !!! My Encounter With A Lady At A Mall Today!! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
Fabulocity:
Otondo Stale joke I've seen this on twitter before Try again
ummmh... clap for yaself...twitter girl.
Re: Ladies And Gossip !!! My Encounter With A Lady At A Mall Today!! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
I've clapped for myself tongue
Twitter girl? When I said I saw it on twitter, I mean it's one of those funny pics that are derived from people's funny tweets undecided
I'm not even on twitter
doctorkush:
ummmh... clap for yaself...twitter girl.
Re: Ladies And Gossip !!! My Encounter With A Lady At A Mall Today!! by ritababe(f): 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: Ladies And Gossip !!! My Encounter With A Lady At A Mall Today!! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
Fabulocity:
Twitter girl? When I said I saw it on twitter, I mean it's one of those funny pics that are derived from people's funny tweets undecided
I'm not even on twitter
tongues out for u too... btw do u get paid for this campaign bla bla
Re: Ladies And Gossip !!! My Encounter With A Lady At A Mall Today!! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
Na
I do it out of the goodness of my heart smiley
Besides, do I have to benefit anything before campaigning for someone
All the zombies and wailers in the politics section ,do they get paid for their unwanted services grin
doctorkush:
tongues out for u too... btw do u get paid for this campaign bla bla

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gossip !!! My Encounter With A Lady At A Mall Today!! by manee2(m): 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
Fabulocity:
I'm not even on twitter
_ I saw it on twitter, i'm not even on twitter lipsrsealed

U been log my acct? angry
Re: Ladies And Gossip !!! My Encounter With A Lady At A Mall Today!! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
undecided
manee2:
_ I saw it on twitter, i'm not even on twitter lipsrsealed

U been log my acct? angry
Re: Ladies And Gossip !!! My Encounter With A Lady At A Mall Today!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
Fabulocity:
Na
I do it out of the goodness of my heart smiley
Besides, do I have to benefit anything before campaigning for someone
All the zombies and wailers in the politics section ,do they get paid for their unwanted services grin
OK.. cool tho... all the best
Re: Ladies And Gossip !!! My Encounter With A Lady At A Mall Today!! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
Thanks Dr.weed smiley
doctorkush:
OK.. cool tho... all the best
Re: Ladies And Gossip !!! My Encounter With A Lady At A Mall Today!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Ladies And Gossip !!! My Encounter With A Lady At A Mall Today!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
Fabulocity:
Thanks Dr.weed smiley
smiley ...lol ..ok

(1) (Reply)

I Lied To My Boyfriend That Am Still A Virgin, Please Help Me!!!! / Most Women Are Selfish When It Comes To Romance Satisfaction. / The 11 Things Men Do During Se.x That Women Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.