Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Who Cheats More In A Relationship/Marriage, Men Or Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Cheats More In A Relationship/Marriage, Men Or Women? (1495 Views)

Who Cheats More In A Relationship: Guys Or Babes? / Who Cheats More In A Relationship / Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Cheats More In A Relationship/Marriage, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 06, 2016
Guys, can we have an unbiased, say-it-as-it-is discussion this morning?

Who cheats more in a relationship? Men or Women? What do you think?

Someone said this:
Most of the relationships that break because of cheating happen because the cheater is a girl and not a boy.

Typical Scenarios:
1. Girl not happy because guy is over protective. Let's punish him by dating someone else who is flirting with her.
2. Guy is in a different city. There is no one to take me to different places, there is no one
to pamper me, oh the guy in my office flirts with me and also takes care of me. I think he loves me. Let's date him. My boyfriend is surely not going to know.
3. I had a fight with my boyfriend today, this other guy is pampering and supporting me. He is so nice. I should date him. And i start dating him.
4. My boyfriend can not earn enough to keep me like a queen. I know this other guy who earns a lot and also seems to be attracted towards me. Lets date him.
And all this while they forget to breakup with her boyfriend. This is cheating and girls do it a lot, mercilessly and guilt-free.

Another person said:

Biologically speaking, men are more likely to cheat.
Men can typically impregnate women every few minutes, while a woman can conceive only a limited number of times in her lifetime. Worst case scenario it would be every 9 months before menopause.
As such, men are more likely to cheat than women.

Read what this other guy said:[b][/b]

Both are equally likely to cheat.
Men are wired to impregnate every subsequent woman they can find.
(even if it means leaving a previous spouse)
Women are wired to to get impregnated with the best man they can find.

But then, we are humans and can choose not to follow our lower, primal tendencies.

What do you think? Which of these 3 people do you agree with?

Re: Who Cheats More In A Relationship/Marriage, Men Or Women? by HungerBAD: 9:03am On Aug 06, 2016
Men cheat more.

It has no cure,it is somewhere very deep inside us to cheat.

Aside me,which other man has not cheated here on Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Who Cheats More In A Relationship/Marriage, Men Or Women? by Happyasalways: 9:06am On Aug 06, 2016
Re: Who Cheats More In A Relationship/Marriage, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 06, 2016
smiley
Re: Who Cheats More In A Relationship/Marriage, Men Or Women? by SweetieConstie(f): 9:17am On Aug 06, 2016
cool
Re: Who Cheats More In A Relationship/Marriage, Men Or Women? by DRISKLEF(m): 9:17am On Aug 06, 2016
Think it's easy being a man in this time and age of big boobìe enlargement.
Re: Who Cheats More In A Relationship/Marriage, Men Or Women? by phr33man(m): 9:19am On Aug 06, 2016
People say men cheat more because we cheat openly. While the female folks knows how to cover-up when they cheat. They are very smart cheaters(cheat with brain) while we cheat with our p****

Come to think of it, an woman will always have admirers either married/single virtually wherever she goes. Meaning they are most opportuned to cheat while men are dying to have one to cheat with.

In my opinion,women cheat most.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Cheats More In A Relationship/Marriage, Men Or Women? by Sexxkillz: 9:20am On Aug 06, 2016
Relationship - Girls. And they do it with poise, swagger and believe they are the smartest things on earth. And when these types of girls eventually get married, they get married to men who will cheat on them serially.

Marriage - Men. After years of rejection by girls who dumped him because he had no money, he's married now to one girl who nature has taken it's due course on. She's no longer the slim sexy super fit lady he married. She now values her kids over him, and he only has sex with her when she's in the mood.

Man discovers his money can get him any girl he likes. He cannot be rejected serially before marriage, and face rejection after marriage. Time to regain his pride and fucking dignity. His money can get him any girl he wants for a short time. His wife never has to find out.

Iranu ti take over.

2 Likes

Re: Who Cheats More In A Relationship/Marriage, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2016
It depends on what a partner see at the opposite sex before he/she cheat.When one love material things rather than attraction for his/her partner there is bound to be infidelity.
Re: Who Cheats More In A Relationship/Marriage, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 06, 2016
Sexxkillz has said it all smiley
Re: Who Cheats More In A Relationship/Marriage, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 06, 2016
Lamentations.....

Its all on in the character of a person. Period. No ifs, ands, buts.

If realization of The begotten money can buy you "love" and causes you to cheat on your wife, then the POTENTIAL to cheat WAS always there. It was just in hibernation.

Money wont buy you love! Money will not keep love. Only the love of God and a good woman will. Marry wisely and you would not have to worry about what she does and doesnt do that will cause you to misbehave.

Money isnt everything. Keep thinking it does, and you will be sorely disappointed with life.

With that mindset of money can buy you anything, it will forever elude you. And if you do get money, its your soul that will suffer!

#moneyisnoteverything.
Re: Who Cheats More In A Relationship/Marriage, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 06, 2016
skarlett:
Sexxkillz has said it all smiley

Do you have your own opinion. Think for yourself.
Re: Who Cheats More In A Relationship/Marriage, Men Or Women? by olowookerekemi(f): 10:00am On Aug 06, 2016
na men oooo
Re: Who Cheats More In A Relationship/Marriage, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 06, 2016
Xiadnat:

Do you have your own opinion. Think for yourself.
I did think for myself. I just don't believe in needless repetition smiley
Re: Who Cheats More In A Relationship/Marriage, Men Or Women? by DaveHert(m): 10:49am On Aug 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Men cheat more.

It has no cure,it is somewhere very deep inside us to cheat.

Aside me,which other man has not cheated here on Nairaland?
So you r a saint?
Re: Who Cheats More In A Relationship/Marriage, Men Or Women? by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Guys, can we have an unbiased, say-it-as-it-is discussion this morning?

Who cheats more in a relationship? Men or Women? What do you think?

Someone said this:
Most of the relationships that break because of cheating happen because the cheater is a girl and not a boy.

Typical Scenarios:
1. Girl not happy because guy is over protective. Let's punish him by dating someone else who is flirting with her.
2. Guy is in a different city. There is no one to take me to different places, there is no one
to pamper me, oh the guy in my office flirts with me and also takes care of me. I think he loves me. Let's date him. My boyfriend is surely not going to know.
3. I had a fight with my boyfriend today, this other guy is pampering and supporting me. He is so nice. I should date him. And i start dating him.
4. My boyfriend can not earn enough to keep me like a queen. I know this other guy who earns a lot and also seems to be attracted towards me. Lets date him.
And all this while they forget to breakup with her boyfriend. This is cheating and girls do it a lot, mercilessly and guilt-free.

Another person said:

Biologically speaking, men are more likely to cheat.
Men can typically impregnate women every few minutes, while a woman can conceive only a limited number of times in her lifetime. Worst case scenario it would be every 9 months before menopause.
As such, men are more likely to cheat than women.

Read what this other guy said:[b][/b]

Both are equally likely to cheat.
Men are wired to impregnate every subsequent woman they can find.
Women are wired to to get impregnated with the best man they can find.

But then, we are humans and can choose not to follow our lower, primal tendencies.

What do you think? Which of these 3 people do you agree with?

Men 60% and women 40%

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Describe Your Current Relationship With A Song Title / Nigerian Lady Arrested In The US For Giving Her White Friend Peppersoup (Pics) / How Did You Feel On Your Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.