Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators (35912 Views)

US Senators Block Sale Of Fighter Jets To Nigeria Over Human Rights Concern / President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by admax(m): 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by lifezone247(m): 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
Love Machine:
That's hilltop hotel.abuja.
No, it's valleydown guess house ekiti. tongue

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by tintingz(m): 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
Fayose you see your life?

Abi na Photoshop?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by Muyoatlanta(m): 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
metronaija3:
The Wife of the President Mrs Aisha Buhari was a hosted to a round table discussion by the United States Institute of Peace to explore an in-depth conversation with a group of Senior U.S policy makers and an invested group of practitioners focused on Nigeria.She met with Senator Carson and Senator Lyman during the meeting where she also presented the 360 change book chronicling details of some of the work done in the last year.

The Institute is a congressional funded, independent National Institute dedicated to the proposition that peace is possible, practical and essential for the United States and international security.
Mrs Buhari is the Special Guest at the 25th Anniversary of Zumunta Association, United States which will be taking place at the Silver Spring Civic Centre in Maryland, Washington DC.

The event with the theme “Rebirth and Renewable “is also expected to have the attendance of the Emir of Kano as Guest speaker among other prominent Nigerians

Mrs Buhari who was accompanied by some wives of Governors also held meetings at the George Mason University Washington, The Voice of America and Project Cure during her period of stay in the United States.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photos-aisha-buhari-meets-with-us.html
this is how I know she is out to make a point!!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by allytinted: 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
adorablevic:
Fine woman
Fine lady

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by Horlawale1(m): 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
I just pity fayose.
Wadi oun gbogbo daju, ko si do iyi to to mu. (The Holy Bible).

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by Bifwoli: 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
Those smiling senators must be saying privately what David Cameron said publicly- she's 1st lady of the filthy corrupt Nigeria.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by martineverest(m): 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
mod,take it easy na.i ve been consoling my wailing neighbours since thursday and u keep posting #aishaINusa threads.......he has been admitted @ general hospital

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by Wunderkind54: 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
fayose where art thou ooo? coman see something o. she's truly in us o.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by kkboy(m): 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
How can

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by kgr8mike(m): 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
This woman is working so hard in the US than she does in Nigeria. Why?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by Pidggin(f): 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
Aisha looking good but why is this news not being carried by any foreign media station?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by Yalakalibari007: 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
Make she no fold our hand sha.[right][/right]
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by Orikinla(m): 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
policy12:

Hmmm wailers be like
grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by otokx(m): 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
Fayose maka why?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by kayo80(m): 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
The smile of a happy soul. Not one full of hate like some people...I don't want to mention name before I get banned again.

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by Orikinla(m): 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
martineverest:
mod,take it easy na.i ve been consoling my wailing neighbours since thursday and u keep posting #aishaINusa threads.......he has been admitted @ general hospital

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
Very wicked of the OP not to have written graphic Pics. This is too horrible for the wailing family.

I will not believe Aisha Buhari is in America until I see her Twerking in front of the White House... FayOle

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by AbuMaryam1(m): 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
veekid:
When is she .meeting Fayose ?

They will meet in a court don't worry.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by Emu4life(m): 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
drss2:
who gives a damn about her visit to america all i know is dat aisha cassandra is a crook.
Oga! LAGOON can still accomodate millions of ur type

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by arafhan: 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
Very nice

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by flokii: 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ikpewe:
Fayose: those senators are senators from Nigeria, she paid them to bleached their skins.

Lmfao grin cheesy

Na serious matter for the ekiti thugnor and his goons a.k a ugandans cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by sammyj: 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
Chai chai diaris god ooooo oooo! !!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
To some people's pain and Envy She glows like the Sun Rise, Sparkling like a diamond in the dark. beautiful like the freshness of the morning Rose.

One of the most beautiful first ladies of the World Aisha Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by SuperS1Panther: 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
policy12:

Hmmm wailers be like

Wicked you. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by flokii: 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
Babacele:
this beautiful 1st Lady just dey murder Igbos. her smiles na bomb to wailers.

She is so beautiful & adorable.. Even oyinbos just dey admire her.

I come dey suspect that fayose, he fit wan use style enter her like dino to tinubu, buh we are watching sha. We plenty wey go slaughter d guy cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by Edmen(m): 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
We Don hear..she is in America, how is this news

we have too many pressing issues in this country for crying out loud
companies re shutting down
banks re finding it difficult to stay afloat
and aisha visit to the US is all we can talk about?
like seriously?

This is so embarrassing even more embarrassing was our Olympic team last night but yet dalung is still the minister of sports
Honestly speaking this government is the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria
everything is propaganda for them
I weep for my country because at the rate we re going
we may end up even worse than Zimbabwe

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by veacea: 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
This is no good news for people from the other side. Chai. Bu Aisha why??

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by emeka2847: 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
[size=28pt]Lobatan! [/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by teacherbim(f): 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ikpewe:
Fayose: those senators are senators from Nigeria, she paid them to bleached their skins.

No!,Adekunle Gold Photoshopped their skin ni ooo.headache for Fayose and his fans
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by Babacele: 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
[quote author=flokii post=48254765]

She is so beautiful & adorable.. Even oyinbos just dey admire her.

I come dey suspect that fayose, he fit wan use style enter her like dino to tinubu, buh we are watching sha. We plenty wey go slaughter d guy cheesy[/quote ) I believe bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Scandal Rocks Owerri Prison / Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) / Ajibola Bashiru Is New Senate Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.