Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? (2594 Views)

Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / I Love Him But He's A Barber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by kayo80(m): 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
So, this my friend was counting all the great things I have done for him lately, and he was like, "men, I love you." shocked

I know he is not gay or anything, but it was kinda really weird hearing that from him, and I didn't know how to respond.
Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by Sexxkillz: 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
Since it's the good you've done for him that moved him to say so, a "thank you men, you're welcome" would have sufficed.

Simple.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by kayo80(m): 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Since it's the good you've done for him that moved him to say so, a "thank you men, you're welcome" would have sufficed.

Simple.

Hmm! Are you trying to say maybe this my friend might be a closet gay dude?
Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by DaveHert(m): 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
It doesn't matter Wat context, that's some Gay sh*t right there!!! I definitely can't do it.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by kayo80(m): 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
DaveHert:
It doesn't matter Wat context, that's some Gay shit right there!!! I definitely can't do it.

LMAO! It felt uncomfortable like sh$t.
Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by Sexxkillz: 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
kayo80:

Hmm! Are you trying to say maybe this my friend might be a closet gay dude?
Not at all. There's love in the world. The gay nonsense has made everyone confused about what love truly is. There are four different types of love. What your friend has for you is AGAPE love - love for fellow humans. Not EROS, which is the romantic one.

He's not gay.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by kayo80(m): 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Not at all. There's love in the world. The gay nonsense has made everyone confused about what love truly is. There are four different types of love. What your friend has for you is AGAPE love - love for fellow humans. Not EROS, which is the romantic one.

He's not gay.

Okay. Thanks for this comment.
Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by DaveHert(m): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
kayo80:

LMAO! It felt uncomfortable like sh$t.
I can totally relate, just by imagining it is creepy enough! cheesy

He could have just said you were like a brother to him, there is enough love in that declaration! !

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by Meister(m): 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
Personally I can't do that but some people are wired that way and can say all that without being gay.
A friend of mine always hugs his fellow guys but he is the straightest guy I know

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by DaveHert(m): 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
Sexxkillz:

He's not gay.

We all know what types of love there is, it is just wrong to tell a fellow dude you love him, it's not about him being gay, it's just not acceptable. We all love our friends don't we? It just shouldn't be voiced.

We aren't calling the guy a gay but his comment is gay grin
Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by mizzbouqui(f): 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
There is nothing bad in it if your friend tells you he loves you
Were you expecting him to hate you undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
How is it weird?

I tell my friends I love them all the time. You guys should chill out with this whole gay thing

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by kayo80(m): 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
Meister:
Personally I can't do that but some people are wired that way and can say all that without being gay.
A friend of mine always hugs his fellow guys but he is the straightest guy I know

I know some guys like that too.
Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by DaveHert(m): 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
mizzbouqui:
There is nothing bad if your friend tells you he loves you
you are a girl, you won't understand!
Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
Tell him you ''love'' him back grin..simple..

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by kayo80(m): 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
DaveHert:

We all know what types of love there is, it is just wrong to tell a fellow dude you love him, it's not about him being gay, it's just not acceptable. We all love our friends don't we? It just shouldn't be voiced.

lol! Funny theory.
Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by Sexxkillz: 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
DaveHert:

Whatever rocks your boat. . .
Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by kayo80(m): 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
mizzbouqui:
There is nothing bad if your friend tells you he loves you

lol! You know how guys like to be macho and all. Ofcos I know my guy doesn't hate me, but him saying he loves me is just kinda weird.
Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by DaveHert(m): 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
Fabulocity:
How is it weird?

I tell my friends I love them all the time. You guys should chill out with this whole gay thing

You are also a girl, you won't understand, a girl is allowed to tell both her female friends and male friends she loves them, you guys are mushy by nature so it is allowed but a guy telling a fellow guy he loves him is not allowed, guys are guys. You can punch a fellow guy and he will know it's love you have for him, but telling him u love him...mehn u won't understand.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by kayo80(m): 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
Fabulocity:
How is it weird?

lol! I think it is just kinda different for guys.
Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by kayo80(m): 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
Jacksonville:
Tell him you ''love'' him back grin..simple..

lol! You no serious.
Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by boss096(m): 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
My friend ones told me "love ya" and i was like, are u gay or something. he just typed lol.
its kinda weird thou.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by DaveHert(m): 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
kayo80:

lol! Funny theory.
But u know am right.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by kayo80(m): 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
DaveHert:

You are also a girl, you won't understand, a girl is allowed to tell both her female friends and male friends she loves them, you guys are mushy by nature so it is allowed but a guy telling a fellow guy he loves him is not allowed, guys are guys. You can punch a fellow guy and he will know it's love you have for him, but telling him u love him...mehn u won't understand.

Exactly!
Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by kayo80(m): 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
DaveHert:

But u know am right.

Yea.
Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by kayo80(m): 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
boss096:
My friend ones told me "love ya" and i was, like are u gay or something. he just typed lol.
its kinda weird thou.

lol! Funny.
Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by DaveHert(m): 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Whatever rocks your boat. . .
Okay I am starting to suspect you
Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by Sexxkillz: 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
DaveHert:

Okay I am starting to suspect you
Suspect what?
Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by DaveHert(m): 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Suspect what?
Wait, if a fellow guy tells u he loves you Wat will be your response? Be honest!
Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
True.
Girls can get away with doing a lot of things that guys can't dare trying to do
Too bad
DaveHert:

Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by Placidious(m): 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
Isoright...Now d gay sh*t has made d 'I love you' from a guy to another to sound weird... All straight guys should understand dat fact and mind der words...
Abeg,if a guy says he loves u,.omoh,na gay abeg

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by Sexxkillz: 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
DaveHert:

Wait, if a fellow guy tells u he loves you Wat will be your response? Be honest!
Sexxkillz:
Simple.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook Group For Dating And Fun / I Am The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland Quote Me Anywhere / SEX DOLL: It's Here! Bible Prophecy Coming To Pass.(let's Discuss This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.