Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? (2616 Views)

Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / I Love Him But He's A Barber (2) (3) (4)

Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by emmyklyn(m): 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
oops! honestly speaking its nt in guys nature to use such words to each other even at extreme prime of excitement.. I prefer buddy or pal n wataview.
Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by DaveHert(m): 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
Fabulocity:
True.
Girls can get away with doing a lot of things that guys can't dare trying to do
Too bad
Yea that's why lesbianism is trending far more than gayism between guys, too bad cheesy

Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by DaveHert(m): 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Whatever rocks your boat grin
Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
This has nothing to do with lesbianism
And, is that what you think ?
DaveHert:

Yea that's why lesbianism is trending far more than gayism between guys cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by Oahray: 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
No. The world has sexualized everything. I can't even tell a regular female friend I love her, much less a guy.

Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by vicstar(m): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
in this current generation lipsrsealed that's so gay!! undecided don't get it twisted prolly he meant no harm

Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by kayo80(m): 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
Oahray:
No. The world has sexualized everything. I can't even tell a regular female friend I love her, much less a guy.

Are u serious? I thought girls could still get away with that.
Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by Oahray: 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
kayo80:

Are u serious? I thought girls could still get away with that.
ordinary female friends? Because of wetin? I'm twice as careful what I tell girls. Tell a girl you love her and she immediately starts thinking of how she can exploit it. Either that or she assumes you want to bed her and starts putting up an attitude. Who get that kind time?

If a person is in my circle, I like them. That's enough, unless she's the special one smiley

Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by kayo80(m): 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
Oahray:
ordinary female friends? Because of wetin? I'm twice as careful what I tell girls. Tell a girl you love her and she immediately starts thinking of how she can exploit it. Either that or she assumes you want to bed her and starts putting up an attitude. Who get that kind time?

If a person is in my circle, I like them. That's enough, unless she's the special one smiley

Ok.
Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
Its disgusting!!
Jesus !
Re: Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him? by kayo80(m): 8:14am On Aug 07, 2016
Durentt:
Its disgusting!!

Jesus !

lol!

When Should A Girl Start Getting Desperate For Marriage. / Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex / Why Are Some Ladies This Stupid?