Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene (72703 Views)

"Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding / My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by PrettyCrystal: 6:46am On Aug 07, 2016
Yesterday, a young man caused quite a scene after he proposed to his girlfriend in the middle of Shoprite. The girl who was shocked following the unexpected gesture -accepted his proposal not after blushing for some minutes due to the glaring eye of the public.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/man-causes-scene-after-proposing-to-his.html

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by PrettyCrystal: 6:46am On Aug 07, 2016

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by ChangeIsCostant: 6:47am On Aug 07, 2016
if to say she fall ur hand nko.. congrats anyways

175 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by dainformant(m): 6:48am On Aug 07, 2016
congrats to them

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 07, 2016
People love to deceive themselves.

378 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by Mustack: 6:50am On Aug 07, 2016
Romantic

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by Tolexander: 6:52am On Aug 07, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Yesterday, a young man caused quite a scene after he proposed to his girlfriend in the middle of Shoprite. The girl who was shocked following the unexpected gesture -accepted his proposal not after blushing for some minutes due to the glaring eye of the public.
You both dey date,
you dey sleep over for the guy house,
you both dey furck nnaself.
you don sabi the guy's family.

You go still dey shock, surprise and dey blush on top say the guy con pull some stunt for public in the name of proposal.

Which proposal stunt wan pass the one wey our 'earlier parents" don do under tree for for village under natural breeze being "tear rubbers".

394 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by PrettyCrystal: 6:52am On Aug 07, 2016
nice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by madridguy(m): 6:53am On Aug 07, 2016
Chai.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by CHIJIOKE1314: 6:56am On Aug 07, 2016
[s]
VolT0xic:
People love to deceive themselves.
[/s]

Change this 'm' you are claiming, cos it's only old 'unmarried' 'never proposed' 'Nna-ga-nu' ladies that gets angry at such electrifying scenes. ..You are surely one pretending to be a male..

You have surely used NL for solace...
Go get a boy man friend!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by GMBuhari: 7:09am On Aug 07, 2016
How many Sshoprite proposals actually ended well ?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by obiorathesubtle: 7:12am On Aug 07, 2016
Nigerians and follow follow..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by soberdrunk(m): 7:14am On Aug 07, 2016
I dont understand why women act all "shocked" during proposals, you guys have been together for a while, what were you expecting? angry angry sad

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 07, 2016
Mustack:
Romantic
Who has TB Joshua number, we need to help a brother here.grin

19 Likes

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by eightsin(m): 7:18am On Aug 07, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
if to say she fall ur hand nko.. congrats anyways

Lol. I no go try dis rubbish o... I go propose inside my room.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by Shabib(m): 7:20am On Aug 07, 2016
K
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by Shabib(m): 7:21am On Aug 07, 2016
eightsin:

Lol. I no go try dis rubbish o... I go propose inside my room.
na it sure pass

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 07, 2016
Nigerians and Copy Copy

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by Mustack: 7:24am On Aug 07, 2016

Tolexander:
You both dey date,

You go still dey shock, surprise and dey blush on top say the guy con pull some stunt for public in the name of proposal.

Which proposal stunt wan pass the one wey our 'earlier parents" don do under tree for for village under natural breeze being "tear rubbers".

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by ArcFrisky(m): 7:33am On Aug 07, 2016
OK ooo... i yaff seen... NEXT....
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by sweetilicious(f): 7:47am On Aug 07, 2016
Tolexander:
You both dey date,

Atleast be happy for another person's love life nah

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by VampireeM(f): 7:47am On Aug 07, 2016
You are funny prettycrystal. The proposal was last weekend. They ve been together since our university days when they were in year 3! Sincerely we never took their rship seriously due to some stuffs back then. I'm glad they made it! Their introduction was yesterday and the trad and wedding is soonst kiss

Congratulations once again Cnote and Onyi(Nwa professor)!!! Beautiful couple!

8 Likes

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by CAPSLOCKED: 7:48am On Aug 07, 2016
soberdrunk:
I dont understand why women act all "shocked" during proposals, you guys have been together for a while, what were you expecting? angry angry sad

ITS USUALLY JUST FOR THE CAMERA, NOTHING ELSE. I HOPE THEY ALSO ACT THIS SHOCKED WHEN THE MARRIAGE BEGINS TO CRUMBLE.. BECAUSE THEY WERE TOO BUSY THINKING ABOUT PLACES TO GO MAKE SOME PUBLIC STUNTS INSTEAD OF THINKING OF WAYS TO MAKE A MARRIAGE BEAUTIFUL. undecided

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by opeoluwa2(f): 7:51am On Aug 07, 2016
The generation that takes everything to the public, when they ve a little issue now, they ll take it to the public to solve for them.

No more private affair

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by veekid(m): 8:09am On Aug 07, 2016
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by Tolexander: 8:10am On Aug 07, 2016
Mustack:

Ode ni awon babanla baba re!

13 Likes

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by Femich18(m): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2016
Mr OP Xo nah u come be the photographer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 07, 2016
haba all this fuss for a question i can ask anywhere anytime

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by Zico5(m): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2016
Ok
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by Olasco93: 8:10am On Aug 07, 2016
smiley
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by IMASTEX: 8:10am On Aug 07, 2016
Good one. But the truth be told 98% of the babes already see it coming. What else was she expecting after years of dating.
All the same, Congrats!

Meanwhile, contact me after marriage to give her the real wow experience of her life "close door". I am offering you a free sachet of " I AM A MAN" Herbal Tea.

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by kayo80(m): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2016
Done for show, not for genuine love.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small / Medical Doctor Checks Out Nurse's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.