Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene (72714 Views)

"Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding / My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by Jloveme(m): 8:11am On Aug 07, 2016
For real....This is turning into somthing else.

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 07, 2016
How romantic kiss

Anyways, this picture really got me laughing

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by Gkemz: 8:12am On Aug 07, 2016
The lady is shy
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by canalily(m): 8:12am On Aug 07, 2016
The girl self looks like an article for salegringrin
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by blackpanda: 8:12am On Aug 07, 2016
Goodluck to them, but I am not a fan of public show to romance. I bliv such things shld be private. But thanks to hollywood we don de love fantasy. grin

Congrats to them sha

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by T4kbaba(m): 8:13am On Aug 07, 2016
suzan404:
Nigerians and Copy Copy

Most used picture in nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by arthur1000(m): 8:13am On Aug 07, 2016
love in token....
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:14am On Aug 07, 2016
receive sense bro angry angry
veekid:
Mumu

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by vRendoh(m): 8:14am On Aug 07, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
if to say she fall ur hand nko.. congrats anyways

grin grin grin grin

I just checked your name...lol
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by dave1614: 8:16am On Aug 07, 2016
get more latest live news and lifestyle tips on http://davesblog.over-blog.com/

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 07, 2016
T4kbaba:

Most used picture in nairaland.
tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by seguntijan(m): 8:17am On Aug 07, 2016
Our parents didn't do all this shit and their marriage last till death, but with this new found madness, we started loosing family. Dear future wife, I won't stress myself proving through this means to you that I want to marry ooooo.
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by toluA5F5: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2016
imagine getting a NO.. grin grin
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by ASAMPETE1: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2016
Nonsense! This is the height of imbecility. End time proposal

1 Share

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by acada111(f): 8:19am On Aug 07, 2016
[quote author=CHIJIOKE1314 post=4826

Change this 'm' you are claiming, cos it's only old 'unmarried' 'never proposed' 'Nna-ga-nu' ladies that gets angry at such electrifying scenes. ..You are surely one pretending to be a male..

You have surely used NL for solace...
Go get a boy man friend!
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by LabiaDestroyer(m): 8:19am On Aug 07, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
BAdbelle
Go chop granite
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 07, 2016
soberdrunk:
I dont understand why women act all "shocked" during proposals, you guys have been together for a while, what were you expecting? angry angry sad

burial invitation grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by uzolexis(f): 8:22am On Aug 07, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Yesterday, a young man caused quite a scene after he proposed to his girlfriend in the middle of Shoprite. The girl who was shocked following the unexpected gesture -accepted his proposal not after blushing for some minutes due to the glaring eye of the public.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/man-causes-scene-after-proposing-to-his.html

I know this couple, they are my pple...Chukwudi and Onyinye,so happy for them...the boy na military man o,but this proposal was last week na.
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by uzolexis(f): 8:25am On Aug 07, 2016
VampireeM:
You are funny prettycrystal. The proposal was last weekend. They ve been together since our university days when they were in year 3! Sincerely we never took their rship seriously due to some stuffs back then. I'm glad they made it! Their introduction was yesterday and the trad and wedding is soonst kiss

Congratulations once again Cnote and Onyi(Nwa professor)!!! Beautiful couple!

you know them too, Chukwudi and Onyi ,you must be a FUTOite.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by ychris: 8:26am On Aug 07, 2016
Tolexander:
You both dey date,
you dey sleep over for the guy house,
you both dey furck nnaself.
you don sabi the guy's family.

You go still dey shock, surprise and dey blush on top say the guy con pull some stunt for public in the name of proposal.

Which proposal stunt wan pass the one wey our 'earlier parents" don do under tree for for village under natural breeze being "tear rubbers".
i swear, u just spoke my mynd..kini big deal dia? abi wars there self? undecided e could av goan propose to a stranger there

1 Like

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 07, 2016
ychris:
i swear, u just spoke my mynd..kini big deal dia? abi wars there self? undecided e could av goan propose to a stranger there

You guys need to be romantic.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by kolaish(m): 8:33am On Aug 07, 2016
NIGERIANS WITH FOREIGN CULTURE. SO MEN NOW KNEEL DOWN TO BEG A LADY TO MARRY HIM. WILL SHE NOT ACCEPT TO MARRY U IF U PROPOSED TO HER STANDING ON YOUR FEET. WHY KNEELING DOWN? because WE WANT TO EAT MEAT, WE THEN CALL COW;....UNCLE!

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 07, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
fall hand ke, na for America dat one dey happen ooo..down here every babe na despirado

1 Like

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by ikupakuti(m): 8:38am On Aug 07, 2016
Nigerian men don dey mumu, i swear

Cant picture my self kneeling down even in private to propose to a lady

You ASK for her consent you dont BEG for it

You only BEG for a favour....and in the case marriage its mutual

And if she rejects

You‘ld end up humiliating yourself in public....... just b‘cos you want to imitate another man‘s culture who doesnt give a hoot about yours

All these indigenous foreigners sef

8 Likes

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by sylve11: 8:39am On Aug 07, 2016
VolT0xic:
People love to deceive themselves.

grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 07, 2016
Scary...
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by TheSCRYPT: 8:45am On Aug 07, 2016
I can't attempt this kind of stunt. I hate embarrassment. Na shame go kill me if I try am. Lol.

What if she said no? You will be so embarrassed. My God! Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by jarkbauer: 8:46am On Aug 07, 2016
VampireeM:
You are funny prettycrystal. The proposal was last weekend. They ve been together since our university days when they were in year 3! Sincerely we never took their rship seriously due to some stuffs back then. I'm glad they made it! Their introduction was yesterday and the trad and wedding is soonst kiss

which shoprite is this?

1 Like

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by doncent12(m): 8:46am On Aug 07, 2016
So whar is the suprise about then? She already knows the trad is in a weeks time?
VampireeM:

1 Like

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by Flywillz93(m): 8:47am On Aug 07, 2016
eightsin:

Lol. I no go try dis rubbish o... I go propose inside my room.

guy, na so u mean reach?
Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by ikupakuti(m): 8:47am On Aug 07, 2016
VolT0xic:

No mind dem

These same westernized mofos will tell you its babaric and humiliating for a wife to kneel down to greet their husbands....but its not.... when he‘s the one doing it to beg her in the middle of a market

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene by kloser(m): 8:48am On Aug 07, 2016
VolT0xic:
I too gbadun you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. / Medical Doctor Checks Out Nurse's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.