Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. (9233 Views)

Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" / Does Anybody Else Have A Hunch Spacetacular Is 4evergod? / Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

It's like you don't know that large amount of money is needed to carry out a scientific research and to invent things. The one I shared wouldn't require any money at all, but the bigger problems like aids and cancer will require some money and it's not someone like you that will make the inventions. Doctors and scientists will, and they are the people who needs the info. not you.

Yours is to cast out demons and speak in tongues that's all grin
So guy, where can we meet so that you can cast out the demon you said you spotted in me? cheesy

stop playing hide and seek. Large amount of money is needed to carry out scientific research lol. i guess Reverad isnt rich enough to fund your research of pee and erections.. hahahahaha imagine you this scientific racketeer.

Besides why would Reverad need scientific research since he is the self acclaimed god of scientists and god of science. All he needs to do is push out how to do it and you can test it on a few subjects same way you said you tested the pee and erections theory which he so graciously in all his might revealed to you.

Suddenly now its doctors who need the info and not all the people you have been shouting "use your brain" for?

Guy go and enrol in a physics class because you are obviously less than an ignoramus.. Reverad is the ignoramus and for you to listen to such an entity you are clearly less than he is on the ignoramus scale.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Goddys(m): 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

See Goddys, the homo who prophesied in the name of his god that I will beg for bread on July 6 and lose all my property. grin He is also talking abi? Don't worry I will display the diamond bank account you used to beg for money online two days later(July cool. Whereas I OTEM, shared recharge cards on the day you said that yahweh told you I will beg for bread, you confessed with your own mouth two days later that you are in need of money and pasted your acct. no. on NL here begging for money. I dey come, let me go and start digging up those things again grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3169043/message-otem

Then two days later, goodys pasted this on Nairaland, begging for money:
https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me/65#47329611
childishness at its peak!
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

It's like you don't know that large amount of money is needed to carry out a scientific research and to invent things. The one I shared wouldn't require any money at all, but the bigger problems like aids and cancer will require some money and it's not someone like you that will make the inventions. Doctors and scientists will, and they are the people who needs the info. not you.

Yours is to cast out demons and speak in tongues that's all grin
So guy, where can we meet so that you can cast out the demon you said you spotted in me? cheesy

First write the theory in the doctofus and let scientists take up the research of your theory from there. Dont sit there and deceive and fabricate to save yourself from drowning.

i can pay for your patent of the theory since Reverad is a poor charlatan. You patent the theory and include it in your doctofus and let real scientists and not a racketeer like you and Reverad take up the research afterall science enjoys grants so Reverads money is not even needed.

lmao this comedian can lie eh!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Goddys(m): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

You can't be a good scientist at all. Erectio*n stops urine from flowing, yes that is a common knowledge. But that knowledge has never been applied to solve bed-wetting problems for adult males who have it. SO THE LATTER IS WHAT I APPLIED FOR THOSE WHO HAVE THE PROBLEM AND IT WORKED FOR THEM.

guy, you can't reason along the scientific line at all. That's what Christianity has brought upon human brains.
If this is what the so called using of brain is all about, then I'm disappointed in you Otem. This is why naijadeyhia always refer you and your gods as greatest clown of the centuries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by hopefulLandlord: 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

First write the theory in the doctofus and let scientists take up the research of your theory from there. Dont sit there and deceive and fabricate to save yourself from drowning.

i can pay for your patent of the theory since Reverad is a poor charlatan. You patent the theory and include it in your doctofus and let real scientists and not a racketeer like you and Reverad take up the research afterall science enjoys grants so Reverads money is not even needed.

lmao this comedian can lie eh!

Go and cast out the demon now, why this back and forth?
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Go and cast out the demon now, why this back and forth?

No need! he accused me for no apparent reason so he should defend his Reverad whom he represents scientifically. I am not supposed to prove anything.

All this is actually about him and not about me. He wants to prove himself right and not about me proving anything so i have given him the easiest way to prove himself right without waiting for me. is that too hard to do?
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Goddys(m): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:
You know he did but you're trying to cover it up here. Lemme tell you if you don't know. So what made him die?
What responsible man would dig somebody's painful history by trying to prove a point which by all means would nostalgically and emotionally shatter such person?
Is that what eartum have been teaching you and what reverad you profess is all about? Otem you are becoming vain.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
Amazing isnt it?

1 Like

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
Goddys:
What responsible man would dig somebody's painful history by trying to prove a point which by all means would nostalgically and emotionally shatter such person?

Is that what eartum have been teaching you and what reverad you profess is all about? Otem you are becoming vain
Eartum didn't teach me how to live my life, but he only revealed to me how life came about, that's all. Then he said to me USE YOUR BRAIN!

so digging your past record is a product of what I thought about in my brain. Why? I do not expect someone like you to still be talking anytime I am talking because u simply said that yahweh your god said I will be begging for bread and lose everything I have, including this tablet I'm using to type. Now after you failed I don't expect you to ever come for me. But you doing this proves that you're only asking for your words to be used against you cheesy

Goddys, Pls what's the latest prophecy of yahweh against me nah so we can watch if that one will be fulfilled
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
Goddys:
Is that what eartum have been teaching you and what reverad you profess is all about? Otem you are becoming vain.
What responsible person will accuse you of being a devil and demon? You, naijadeyhia(4evergod) and Muafrika2 have all said that. So what are u saying here? Don't you know that devil(yahweh) is the originator of evil?

2 Likes

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:
[size=15pt]Eartum didn't teach me how to live my life, but he only revealed to me how life came about, that's all. Then he said to me USE YOUR BRAIN! [/size]

so digging your past record is a product of what I thought about in my brain. Why? I do not expect someone like you to still be talking anytime I am talking because u simply said that yahweh your god said I will be begging for bread and lose everything I have, including this tablet I'm using to type. Now after you failed I don't expect you to ever come for me. But you doing this proves that you're only asking for your words to be used against you cheesy

Goddys, Pls what's the latest prophecy of yahweh against me nah so we can watch if that one will be fulfilled

so if Reverad never taught you how to live your life what then is the purpose of all the doctofus story telling all this while and all the chest beating that YOU ARE OTEM THE REVEALER OF TRUTHS! If this truth is all a message as simple as USE YOUR BRAIN why the long epistles afterall mankind is already making use of their brain and scientists have been in existence long before your doctofus.

even you know you are a cheap attention seeker and a scientific racketeer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

What responsible person will accuse you of being a devil and demon? You, naijadeyhia(4evergod) and Muafrika2 have all said that. So what are u saying here? Don't you know that devil(yahweh) is the originator of evil?

Are you angry because you were called demon possessed so want your pound of flesh? Dont you know that Reverad is a poor scientific charlatan and the originator of Otems falsehood?

I am a responsible person and i declare that YOU OTEM IS DEMON POSSESSED! Oya vex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

so if Reverad never taught you how to live your life what then is the purpose of all the doctofus story telling all this while and all the chest beating that YOU ARE OTEM THE REVEALER OF TRUTHS! If this truth is all a message as simple as USE YOUR BRAIN why the long epistles afterall mankind is already making use of their brain and scientists have been in existence long before your doctofus.

even you know you are a cheap attention seeker and a scientific racketeer.

THE CONCLUSION: LIVE YOUR LIFE BY USING YOUR BRAIN AND DO GOOD.
GOODNESS IS WHAT I'M DOING BY LETTING PEOPLE KNOW THAT CHRISTIANITY AND RELIGION AS A WHOLE IS EVIL. USING THE BRAIN IS GOOD.

USE YOUR BRAIN wink
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

THE CONCLUSION: LIVE YOUR LIFE BY USING YOUR BRAIN AND DO GOOD.
GOODNESS IS WHAT I'M DOING BY LETTING PEOPLE KNOW THAT CHRISTIANITY AND RELIGION AS A WHOLE IS EVIL. USING THE BRAIN IS GOOD.

USE YOUR BRAIN wink

AND THIS "GOODNESS" DOES NOT INCLUDE BUYING AN ARTIFICIAL LIMB FOR YOUR CRIPPLED FRIEND? YOU ARE EVIL AND WICKED! Your strength is your lying tongue and not your good works. You do not even have the ability to prove Reverad the super science god.

You are a nafdac certified quack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

Are you angry because you were called demon possessed so want your pound of flesh? Dont you know that Reverad is a poor scientific charlatan and the originator of Otems falsehood?

I am a responsible person and i declare that YOU OTEM IS DEMON POSSESSED! Oya vex.

I have put yahweh under my feet. AT THE MENTION OF THE NAME OTEM, YAHWEH AND HIS HOSTS SHALL RUN KABAKABA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

I have put yahweh under my feet. AT THE MENTION OF THE NAME OTEM, YAHWEH AND HIS HOSTS SHALL RUN KABAKABA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

More like your brain is under your feet and you have stepped on it so much that it has lost its validity and can now be deceived by any 2 bit scientific charlatan who wears the T-shirt of Reverad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

AND THIS "GOODNESS" DOES NOT INCLUDE BUYING AN ARTIFICIAL LIMB FOR YOUR CRIPPLED FRIEND? YOU ARE EVIL AND WICKED! Your strength is your lying tongue and not your good works. You do not even have the ability to prove Reverad the super science god.

You are a nafdac certified quack.

yahweh has been reduced to a tissue paper for the blowing of my nose, bcoz the kingdom of REVERAD his father is here.

AT THE MENTION OF THE NAME OF OTEM, yahweh and his hosts shall run kabakaba cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by ebiagtales: 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
Goddys:
Otem stop boasting and talking rubbish. I challenged you to come to Chosen Church, and you evaded it. You are here saying you have been going to churches and have never seen any real miracle.
Come yo Chosen,bring a lame,insane or even HIV person and come and see power.
You are becoming vain this days. Stop!
Are u not the guy who was begging for bread after prophesying that Otem will beg for bread? so you have not deleted your account yet
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

yahweh has been reduced to a tissue paper for the blowing of my nose, bcoz the kingdom of REVERAD his father is here.

AT THE MENTION OF THE NAME OF OTEM, yahweh and his hosts shall run kabakaba cheesy

Now you have nothing to say in defense of Reverad the poor charlatan? eyahh

It must hurt pretty bad to be beaten at your own game. Reverad has been reduced to just a by word that even he cannot afford to buy just 1 artificial limb which costs about 17m naira? How poor exactly is Reverad?

He cannot even fund one pee and erections research not to mention the artificial limb.

Otem you and Reverad are Nafdac approved quacks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

Now you have nothing to say in defense of Reverad the poor charlatan? eyahh

It must hurt pretty bad to be beaten at your own game. Reverad has been reduced to just a by word that even he cannot afford to buy just 1 artificial limb which costs about 17m naira? How poor exactly is Reverad?

He cannot even fund one pee and erections research not to mention the artificial limb.

Otem you and Reverad are Nafdac approved quacks.

Anywhere in the DOCTUFOS where GOD ALMIGHTY promised to provide for my need? Guy, don't accuse GOD ALMIGHTY falsely because he didn't make any promise to humanity. 17million Maura to get the artificial limb, you say? Oh, I PRAY MY BRAIN AND EFFORT WILL GET ME THERE SOMEDAY.

USE YOUR BRAIN AND STOP BLAMING GOD ALMIGHTY.

1 Like

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by abduljabbar4(m): 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
Goddys:
If this is what the so called using of brain is all about, then I'm disappointed in you Otem. This is why naijadeyhia always refer you and your gods as greatest clown of the centuries.

What are you saying? Somebody said he could cast out demons. According to you, is the guy using his brain?

Otemanuduno please make sure you record the guy while he casts out that adramelech off you

4 Likes

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

yahweh has been reduced to a tissue paper for the blowing of my nose, bcoz the [size=15pt]kingdom of REVERAD his father is here[/size].

so reverad has a kingdom? So you do not realise that a kingdom has to do with dominion and dominion is all about power?

So far we have been able to ascertain that reverad is spiritually, physically and financially powerless so this means he has no kingdom because a kingdom is all about authority and power which clearly he lacks both.

lmao Reverad has a kindgom indeed hahahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by abduljabbar4(m): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

No need! he accused me for no apparent reason so he should defend his Reverad whom he represents scientifically. I am not supposed to prove anything.

All this is actually about him and not about me. He wants to prove himself right and not about me proving anything so i have given him the easiest way to prove himself right without waiting for me. is that too hard to do?

Do I have adramelech? I'm willing to pay for the test fee

1 Like

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by ebiagtales: 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

More like your brain is under your feet and you have stepped on it so much that it has lost its validity and can now be deceived by any 2 bit scientific charlatan who wears the T-shirt of Reverad.

Are you not the guy u said u woke someone from the dead? Pls I've been looking for how to meet you. Ar u sure you woke d dead sincrly?
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by ebiagtales: 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

Are you naijadeyhia, the guy u said u woke someone from the dead? Pls I've been looking for how to meet you. Ar u sure you woke d dead sincrly?
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

Anywhere in the DOCTUFOS where GOD ALMIGHTY promised to provide for my need? Guy, don't accuse GOD ALMIGHTY falsely because he didn't make any promise to humanity. 17million Maura to get the artificial limb, you say? Oh, I PRAY MY BRAIN AND EFFORT WILL GET ME THERE SOMEDAY.

USE YOUR BRAIN AND STOP BLAMING GOD ALMIGHTY.

Where did you hear me blame my God for anything? so 17m you no get to prove reverad and his science yet you claim to be his super prophet? Joke of the century!

I serve my God and i have more than the 17m your reverad cannot provide for you. How much is your house rent? Maybe 400k for a single room where reverad comes to commune with you as his super prophet. When you run out of house rent come and take a room in my bq.

Reverad the clown.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

What are you saying? Somebody said he could cast out demons. According to you, is the guy using his brain?

Otemanuduno please make sure you record the guy while he casts out that adramelech off you
Yes o, 4evergod2, u see people are highly anticipating you meeting me to cast out adramelech the demon o. Pls no fall our hands o. If u don't wanna meet me, I'll rather come with dalaman to witness ur curing of AIDS and growing out the leg of an amputee as you claimed you can do grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

Where did you hear me blame my God for anything? so 17m you no get to prove reverad and his science yet you claim to be his super prophet? Joke of the century!

I serve my God and i have more than the 17m your reverad cannot provide for you. How much is your house rent? Maybe 400k for a single room where reverad comes to commune with you as his super prophet. When you run out of house rent come and take a room in my bq.

Reverad the clown.

I know that you have money, but first, how many people on NL here can testify to it that you have helped them financially? Even Goddys, the guy who begged for bread and money was helped after calling ymodulus the atheist and agarwu23 for help publicly. And you are here bragging about having money. Yet you opened up a false testimony thread just to lure people to your place and scam them. Why is it so guy

2 Likes

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:
Yes o, 4evergod2, u see people are highly anticipating you meeting me to cast out adramelech the demon o. Pls no fall our hands o. If u don't wanna meet me, I'll rather come with dalaman to witness ur curing of AIDS and growing out the leg of an amputee as you claimed you can do grin

cheesy cheesy wink Stop hiding behind other people. Stand and defend yourself and reverad. Why is reverad so poor that he cannot afford providing you money for one artificial limb for your friend?

Assuming he does not provide the money at least he should have given you the USE YOUR BRAIN ability to design and build one abi reverad sense no reach to give you brain on how to design and build one?

Even little boys in kano and down south are designing and building mock helicopters and cars and houses and tractors...even toy artificial leg reverad no fit teach your brain.

hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

intellectual poverty!
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

cheesy cheesy wink Stop hiding behind other people. Stand and defend yourself and reverad. Why is reverad so poor that he cannot afford providing you money for one artificial limb for your friend?

Assuming he does not provide the money at least he should have given you the USE YOUR BRAIN ability to design and build one abi reverad sense no reach to give you brain on how to design and build one?

Even little boys in kano and down south are designing and building mock helicopters and cars and houses and tractors...even toy artificial leg reverad no fit teach your brain.

hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

intellectual poverty!

Read the DOCTUFOS and you'll know that no god will provide you money. Are you sow low in thinking that you still ascribe riches to a god? Guy, don't ascribe riches to any god, but only use your GOD GIVEN BRAIN to reason for once wink
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

I know that you have money, but first, how many people on NL here can testify to it that you have helped them financially? Even Goddys, the guy who begged for bread and money was helped after calling ymodulus the atheist and agarwu23 for help publicly. And you are here bragging about having money. Yet you opened up a false testimony thread just to lure people to your place and scam them. Why is it so guy

Am i everywhere on NL to know those who begged and who didnt? I visit certain sections alone so cannot know all that goes on here. Surely you cannot expect me to list out all the help i have rendered here. I know you are hungry for expo and i will not indulge you.

Rather show us the ones your Reverad and yourself have helped.

Intellectual poverty! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

What responsible person will accuse you of being a devil and demon? You, ... and Muafrika2 have all said that. So what are u saying here? Don't you know that devil(yahweh) is the originator of evil?

What's irresponsible about it? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? / Celebrities Versus Popular Pastors / Ibadur-rahman - The Servants Of Allah, Most Merciful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.