Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,337 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. (9231 Views)

Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" / Does Anybody Else Have A Hunch Spacetacular Is 4evergod? / Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

Read the DOCTUFOS and you'll know that no god will provide you money. Are you sow low in thinking that you still ascribe riches to a god? Guy, don't ascribe riches to any god, but only use your GOD GIVEN BRAIN to reason for once wink

And with the God given brain toy car you never fit build?

The real deal is not even the issue anymore but show us a toy scientific achievement your reverad has used you for...just one Mr use your brain.

intellectual poverty! grin grin grin grin wink wink
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

And with the God given brain toy car you never fit build?

The real deal is not even the issue anymore but show us a toy scientific achievement your reverad has used you for...just one Mr use your brain.

intellectual poverty! grin grin grin grin wink wink

Use your [size=22pt]BRAIN[/size]

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

Read the DOCTUFOS and you'll know that no god will provide you money. Are you sow low in thinking that you still ascribe riches to a god? Guy, don't ascribe riches to any god, but only use your GOD GIVEN BRAIN to reason for once wink

how can i read the ignorant story of a scientific charlatan? Abi you no sabi say reverad na scientific racketeer and hoodwinker? If an ss1 physics student cannot see the scientific wisdom in your reverad and his doctufos na me go come see am?

Reverad the ignoramus!

1 Like

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

hahahahahahaha i have been using my brain long before your doctofus began and this clearly shows you and your reverad are nafdac certified tricksters and conmen .

How pikin go don grow up finish dey work for oil company you come dey tell am say one mumu reverad somewhere say make e begin wear pampers or begin learn ABC again? That person must be a buffoon!

1 Like

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

you obviously use less than 0.0001 % of yours if all of creation have been using their brain and you are only just realising it now so your epiphany of USE YOUR BRAIN up and down.

1 Like

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

how can i read the ignorant story of a scientific charlatan? Abi you no sabi say reverad na scientific racketeer and hoodwinker? If an ss1 physics student cannot see the scientific wisdom in your reverad and his doctufos na me go come see am?

Reverad the ignoramus!

Don't worry Samuel Ekwueme, you will read the DOCTUFOS later.
BTW, now I'm feeling you, unlike those times when an adult like you will be behaving like your kids, asking only one question from Me Back then?

U remember the question nah: "Otem, you don baff?" cheesy
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

hahahahahahaha i have been using my brain long before your doctofus began and this clearly shows you and your reverad are nafdac certified tricksters and conmen .

How pikin go don grow up finish dey work for oil company you come dey tell am say one mumu reverad somewhere say make e begin wear pampers or begin learn ABC again? That person must be a buffoon!

Here is a link to the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
MEANWHILE, USE YOUR [size=24pt]BRAIN[/size] cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

Don't worry Samuel Ekwueme, you will read the DOCTUFOS later.
BTW, now I'm feeling you, unlike those times when an adult like you will be behaving like your kids, asking only one question from Me Back then?

U remember the question nah: "Otem, you don baff?" cheesy

i have no idea what you are talking about but what i do know is that you and reverad are ISO and nafdac certified as fraudsters and scientific racketeers.

show me one toy scientific project you have done Mr USE YOUR BRAIN.

Reverad cannot inspire you to design and build a toy yet he claims to be the god of the scientists that build super computers?

What a buffoon this reverad must be!
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

Here is a link to the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
MEANWHILE, USE YOUR [size=24pt]BRAIN[/size] cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

Your own brain must be fried!
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Goddys(m): 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

cheesy cheesy wink Stop hiding behind other people. Stand and defend yourself and reverad. Why is reverad so poor that he cannot afford providing you money for one artificial limb for your friend?

Assuming he does not provide the money at least he should have given you the USE YOUR BRAIN ability to design and build one abi reverad sense no reach to give you brain on how to design and build one?

Even little boys in kano and down south are designing and building mock helicopters and cars and houses and tractors...even toy artificial leg reverad no fit teach your brain.

hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

intellectual poverty!
hahahaha,I can't stop laughing. Otem what have you built or done scientifically to prove you are the super and original servant of reverad and eartum? Please answer 4everGod. Failure to answer in the affirmative renders the foundation of your doctrine null. Think about it

1 Like

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
Goddys:
hahahaha,I can't stop laughing. Otem what have you built or done scientifically to prove you are the super and original servant of reverad and eartum? Please answer 4everGod. Failure to answer in the affirmative renders the foundation of your doctrine null. Think about it

instead of responding to me he would attack you instead.

1 Like

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Goddys(m): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

Otem, show us what you have built scientifically to prove you are servant of reverad, fake god of science and use of brain. So erectio*n,peeing and masturbation is what eartum taught you as a scientific breakthrough... I'm too learned to take it in. Incredible. I must open a thread for this.

1 Like

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Ranchhoddas: 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hmmm...Wetin dey happen for here?
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
Otemanuduno your fans want to see pictures or a description of a toy contraption your reverad scientifically showed you....

Note: i did not say the real thing o.. a toy will suffice. At least put your money where your mouth is. You shout USE YOUR BRAIN everywhere but how scientifically or even mechanically intelligent are you as the prophet of reverad the supposed god of science?

I dey wait for your answer or i will interpret your silence to mean you and reverad are intellectually poor and nafdac certified quacks and what you are practicing is Racketeering of Quackery lmao grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
The guy arguing with otemanduo on the first page of this thread. . . lacks simple reasoning. Nobody needs to 'believe' in science. You can see things for yourself. Everyone knows that if the money is available, that a prosthetic leg will work. That doesn't mean every Tom, Dick, and Harry can afford one, as the materials are expensive, and it doesn't mean that everyone knows how to make one either. But either way, the prosthetic leg still works. These Christians sef. They think atheism/science is a religion that has doctrines and agendas. Lol. The difference between us and you is that we don't depend on magic to get us healed or wait for a supernatural being to 'bless' us with money. If we try something using science and it doesn't work, we study and try to male it work. Instead of saying 'its all a part of god's plan'. Lol. Abeg make that guy receive sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
Goddys:
Otem, show us what you have built scientifically to prove you are servant of reverad, fake god of science and use of brain. So erectio*n,peeing and masturbation is what eartum taught you as a scientific breakthrough... I'm too learned to take it in. Incredible. I must open a thread for this.

Goddys, okay back to this question: why did you prophesy that I will beg for bread, then two days later yourself begged for money? Is yahweh a beggar?

4everGod:
Otemanuduno your fans want to see pictures or a description of a toy contraption your reverad scientifically showed you....
Note: i did not say the real thing o.. a toy will suffice. At least put your money where your mouth is. You shout USE YOUR BRAIN everywhere but how scientifically or even mechanically intelligent are you as the prophet of reverad the supposed god of science?
I dey wait for your answer or i will interpret your silence to mean you and reverad are intellectually poor and nafdac certified quacks and what you are practicing is Racketeering of Quackery lmao grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=20pt]USE YOUR BRAIN[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
AnonyNymous:
The guy arguing with otemanduo on the first page of this thread. . . lacks simple reasoning. Nobody needs to 'believe' in science. You can see things for yourself. Everyone knows that if the money is available, that a prosthetic leg will work. That doesn't mean every Tom, Dick, and Harry can afford one, as the materials are expensive, and it doesn't mean that everyone knows how to make one either. But either way, the prosthetic leg still works. These Christians sef. They think atheism/science is a religion that has doctrines and agendas. Lol. The difference between us and you is that we don't depend on magic to get us healed or wait for a supernatural being to 'bless' us with money. If we try something using science and it doesn't work, we study and try to make it work. Instead of saying 'its all a part of god's plan'. Lol. Abeg make that guy receive sense.

You are blessed with GREAT COMMONSENSE. Naijadeyhia, what do you have to say?
Goddys the homo who begged for bread, what do you also have to say?
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
AnonyNymous:
The guy arguing with otemanduo on the first page of this thread. . . lacks simple reasoning. Nobody needs to 'believe' in science. You can see things for yourself. Everyone knows that if the money is available, that a prosthetic leg will work. That doesn't mean every Tom, Dick, and Harry can afford one, as the materials are expensive, and it doesn't mean that everyone knows how to make one either. But either way, the prosthetic leg still works. These Christians sef. They think atheism/science is a religion that has doctrines and agendas. Lol. The difference between us and you is that we don't depend on magic to get us healed or wait for a supernatural being to 'bless' us with money. If we try something using science and it doesn't work, we study and try to male it work. Instead of saying 'its all a part of god's plan'. Lol. Abeg make that guy receive sense.

Are you OTEM? Are you the self acclaimed prophet of reverad?

A prophet of anything or anyone is empowered to function accordingly.

Science needs money .............................Otem is poor

Science meets scientific needs ......................Otem lacks any form of scientific know how to even spell SCIENCE

He teaches USE YOUR BRAIN ...................... Otem is intellectually poor so cannot even point at one scientific project he has carried out

Otem is a fraud. I dont doubt science... I doubt the prophet of the god of scientists.

He should have been able to provide scientists with answers to the scientific problems they face. In face he should be the next Einstein as his brain should be red hot with scientific solutions.

Alas he is a Charlatan.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

Goddys, okay back to this question: why did you prophesy that I will beg for bread, then two days later yourself begged for money? Is yahweh a beggar?

Did i not say that yyou would have no answer except to attack goddys? You are a fraud soul spirit and body... Your very words would destroy a lie detector as it does not have the capacity to contain your lies.

Reverad the 419 and 41ten
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

Did i not say that yyou would have no answer except to attack goddys? You are a fraud soul spirit and body... Your very words would destroy a lie detector as it does not have the capacity to contain your lies.

Reverad the 419 and 41ten

Silence is the best answer for a [size=25]LOW-THINKER[/size] cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

You are blessed with GREAT COMMONSENSE. Naijadeyhia, what do you have to say?
Goddys the homo who begged for bread, what do you also have to say?

Science meets scientific needs ......................Otem lacks any form of scientific know how to even spell SCIENCE

He teaches USE YOUR BRAIN ...................... Otem is intellectually poor so cannot even point at one scientific project he has carried out

Otem is a fraud. I dont doubt science... I doubt the prophet of the god of scientists.

He should have been able to provide scientists with answers to the scientific problems they face. In face he should be the next Einstein as his brain should be red hot with scientific solutions.

Alas you are a Charlatan.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otemanuduno: 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
[size=25]
AnonyNymous:
[/size]

4evergod have you seen this?

1 Like

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

Silence is the best answer for a [size=25]LOW-THINKER[/size] cheesy cheesy

Remember you use 0.00001% of your brain and you are proof of a low thinker. If a low thiner like reverad could deceive you then you are a NON THINKER!

My kids are way smarter than you and reverad put together. How can a super god teach you about pee and erections and nothing else? Is he not an exemplary buffoon?

Go and paste your doctofus for all we know its the blueprint for Shenanigans and NON THINKERS
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Goddys(m): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

Otem,prophet of god of scientists, show us any scientific or mechanical object you have constructed by yourself. Even a toy car would suffice. Please we are waiting

1 Like

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Goddys(m): 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
EverGod,you seem to forget he says he has cure for have and other incurable ailments. Otem prove yourself and your fake god of science and invention.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

Are you OTEM? Are you the self acclaimed prophet of reverad?

Alas he is a Charlatan.
There is no god of scientists. Anyone claiming to be such is an idiot.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
Goddys:
EverGod,you seem to forget he says he has cure for have and other incurable ailments. Otem prove yourself and your fake god of science and invention.

oh Yes he claimed to have the cure for cancer and AIDS. Oya otem if you have cured 2 fictitious people from adult bedwetting via erectioniasis (LOL) show us the people you have cured from cancer and AIDS.

Otem the liar. Your full moniker is [size=15pt]Otemanuduno[/size] but when you remove [size=15pt]manuduno[/size] from your full moniker what do you get? You get [size=15pt]OTE[/size]

[size=15pt]OTE IS VERNACULAR FOR MUMU[/size]. Even your moniker berates you.
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
AnonyNymous:

[size=30pt]There is no god of scientists. Anyone claiming to be such is an idiot[/size].

OTEM CAN YOU READ? MR REVERAD god OF SCIENCE. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

You do realise that you are just a Nairaland clown. Naijadeyhias absence has been due to a ban. So do not assume it was due to your challenge which in itself is stupid as God will not be instructed by a demon possessed being as that would be obedience to the devil.

I already asked that you should use your Raverad given wealth and brain to buy a prosthetic limb for the crippled man since you know him so well and you promote all of science. Prove to everyone that your Reverad does care and is the god of scientists by getting the man a prosthetic limb first before you talk about God.
grin how did U get this info in the pic? Oh never mind it's still U grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
AmenRa1:

grin how did U get this info in the pic? Oh never mind it's still U grin grin grin grin

Thats why i asked him to decipher if i am his twin. I guess the screengrab of my moniker and naijadeyhias moniker viewing same thread is also an illusion or photoshop
Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by otem4eartum: 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

oh Yes he claimed to have the cure for cancer and AIDS. Oya otem if you have cured 2 fictitious people from adult bedwetting via erectioniasis (LOL) show us the people you have cured from cancer and AIDS.

Otem the liar. Your full moniker is [size=15pt]Otemanuduno[/size] but when you remove [size=15pt]manuduno[/size] from your full moniker what do you get? You get [size=15pt]OTE[/size]

[size=15pt]OTE IS VERNACULAR FOR MUMU[/size]. Even your moniker berates you.
At the Bolded, you are a liar. Let me lecture you. In science, it starts from idea, then series of experiments would be carried out which will take years. Then finally, scientists can then call it a SOLUTION if it works out.

[size=22pt]What I say is that I HAVE AN IDEA. THE IDEA WILL BE WRITTEN IN THE DOCTUFOS AT THE TIME OF ITS PUBLISHING(THAT SHOULD BE 2018). THEN SCIENTISTS WILL WORK ON IT AND THEN... SOLUTION COMES[/size]

Pls don't be in a hurry, okay? THIS WORLD IS ALL ABOUT GRADUAL PROCESSES, NOT SPONTANEOUS. LEMME GO AND HAVE MY MEDITATION FOR NOW, SO THAT I CAN CONTINUE THE DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH. BYE FOR NOW wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
Otemanuduno or otem4artum stop inviting me to another thread where you indoctrinate people. i am not interested, I love this particular thread grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Backsliding? And How Can A Person Recover? / What Is Your Best Christmas Childhood Memory? / Celebrities Versus Popular Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.