Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,242 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? (4579 Views)

Marrying As Virgins: Does It Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? / She's 17 And I'm 30; Do I Stand A Chance With Her? / Do I Still Stand A Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by dammiecool(m): 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2009
why e be say anytime den metion virginity issue non virgin (girls) body dey hot shocked
dey always post comments dat will discourage virgins.

who dey compare tear rubber with tokunbo abeg make una no try am
I believe virgins has an edge(no be small edge o) over non virgins.To keep ur virginity no be small work o wink
I love n respect virgins kiss

1 Like

Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by touchmeder: 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2009
Virgin virgin virgin
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by iykedare(m): 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2009
dammiecool:

why e be say anytime den metion virginity issue non virgin (girls) body dey hot shocked
dey always post comments dat will discourage virgins.

who dey compare tear rubber with tokunbo abeg make una no try am
I believe virgins has an edge(no be small edge o) over non virgins.To keep your virginity no be small work o wink
I love n respect virgins kiss

abi o.no mind them non virgins.no one forced them to sell what shld be their best asset.
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by kitlady02(f): 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2009
@iykedare am wit u all d way,
Virginity is dignity.
it is self disipline. Its self control.
Smone said smtin abt tolerance, patience n endurance bein d nided ingredient 4 a successful marital life, who r u 2 tell a virgin wt patience,tolerance n endurance r, after wt a virgin had 2 go 2ru 2 kip her virginty, Finally any girl who is still a virgin in dis 21th century hs d fear of God in her n also d spirit of God is in her n dat is d most powerful ingredient 4 a successful marriage. @poster, ur sis knws wt she blivs in n it wil work 4 her.
For d non virgins in d house dere is no nid 4 dis flawless argument n also nt bein a virgin dose nt mean u will nt hv a successful marriage ok,
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by kitlady02(f): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2009
Virginity is dignity.
Smone said smtin abt tolerance, patience n endurance bein d nided ingredient 4 a successful marital life, who r u 2 tell a virgin wt patience,tolerance n endurance r, after wt a virgin had 2 go 2ru 2 kip her virginty, Finally any girl who is still a virgin in dis 21th century hs d fear of God in her n also d spirit of God is in her n dat is d most powerful ingredient 4 a successful marriage. @poster, ur sis knws wt she blivs in n it wil work 4 her.
For d non virgins in d house dere is no nid 4 dis flawless argument n also nt bein a virgin dose nt mean u will nt hv a successful marriage ok,
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2009
virgins in the house shout hallelujah, most virgins doesnt know how to do nothing. they believe virginity is a good behavior, will cook for the man and even if they dont know how to perform on bed, the man will not cheat bcoz he met them a virgin. NO, the man respects you more than his mother bcoz he met you a virgin, the man brag among is friend bcoz he met u a virgin, and the man tell your female children to be like their mama and he may love you extraspecial.except this 3 things, virginity cannot do any thing. the female cunt wey open mouth no talk, not to talk of the one wey close month pinpinpin
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by ebila(m): 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2009
kitlady02:

Virginity is dignity.
Smone said smtin abt tolerance, patience n endurance bein d nided ingredient 4 a successful marital life, who r u 2 tell a virgin wt patience,tolerance n endurance r, after wt a virgin had 2 go 2ru 2 kip her virginty, Finally any girl who is still a virgin in dis 21th century hs d fear of God in her n also d spirit of God is in her n dat is d most powerful ingredient 4 a successful marriage. @poster, your sis knws wt she blivs in n it wil work 4 her.
And loss of virginity is what?Waywardness?Slutty?Trashy?Listen y'all,no one is saying it ain't good to keep oneself till marriage,but d essence of dis post is to make girls realise dat it is not all that.The fact dat u r a virgin doesn't mean u'll get married to a man dat'll not cheat.The fact dat u get married a virgin does not mean d girl dat got married without her virginity won't get a husband or will get a bad husband.

@NL ladies,
Rather than focus on being a virgin till marriage alone,i'd strongly advice y'all to concentrate also on other aspects of ur life,like ur personality.And don't ever get it wrong,virginity ain't dignity,it is simply self control.Dignity actually comes with your personality.
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by africhika(f): 1:34am On Sep 24, 2009
quote by rexertea:
Virgin woman are generally shy and therefore liked by men.

never heard guys like shyness
maybe there's hope after all cool
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by ndcide(m): 4:25am On Sep 24, 2009
lost virginity shows bad character in the first place.
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by Peterwilliams(m): 7:59am On Sep 24, 2009
For your own mind bros, for me i no go marry any vir or gin ok make i ask you u be virgin?
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 24, 2009
A virgin can suffer the same fate of a non virgin.It's based on the individual also pls let's stop theses virgin this virgin that.It's getting quite boring
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by iykedare(m): 10:26am On Sep 24, 2009
Peterwilliams:

For your own mind bros, for me i no go marry any vir or gin ok make i ask you u be virgin?

am not a virgin but i have great respect for them.
infact a virgin is worth 10 times a non virgin
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by ladygaga(f): 11:23am On Sep 24, 2009
, remeber that ''non-v'' were once ''v'' too,
the virgins will one day be disvirgined, i dont think all non-v are promiscious, and a v today cuold b a LovePeddler 2mao,
i also understand the fact remaining a virgin 4 a particular length of time can be related to integrity

bottom line, i think it depends on how you were, and wit whom u were dis-v"ed by!!!!!!!!!!!! not all non virgins regret not being virgins,
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by luvbooks(f): 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2009
ebila:

And loss of virginity is what?Waywardness?Slutty?Trashy?Listen y'all,no one is saying it ain't good to keep oneself till marriage,but d essence of dis post is to make girls realise dat it is not all that.The fact dat u r a virgin doesn't mean u'll get married to a man dat'll not cheat.The fact dat u get married a virgin does not mean d girl dat got married without her virginity won't get a husband or will get a bad husband.

@NL ladies,
Rather than focus on being a virgin till marriage alone,i'd strongly advice y'all to concentrate also on other aspects of your life,like your personality.And don't ever get it wrong,virginity ain't dignity,it is simply self control.Dignity actually comes with your personality.

This made my day. Thank you for saying that. Maybe some people will finally begin to see sense. Nobody is criticizing virgins, but the fact is that while virginity is EXTREMELY good, CHARACTER matters a lot more.

ndcide:

lost virginity shows bad character in the first place.

Not necessarily. This comment showed a very shallow understanding of the matter. So if ur statement is true, what happens to girls who were raped? Or those who were simply ignorant and immature? Or those who made an honest but stupid mistake? It doesnt mean that their character is bad.
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by Gabry(f): 3:41am On Sep 25, 2009
Quoted by: rexertea
there is no guarantee of life and how could you guarantee a marriage to work out positively. What I said is being a virgin only gives an advantage to men. It may not be to every men. why are you taking it too personally? For me, even if the woman is not virgin , it's OK. I don't mind.

o I sound like Im taking it personally? Well, Im not. Exactly what you said which I mention earlier. there is no guarantee of life and how could you guarantee a marriage to work out positively. So being virgin or not, it doesnt prove a long lasting relationship
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by Nobody: 3:52am On Sep 25, 2009
2 billion threads to go. cheesy
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by iykedare(m): 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2009
luvbooks:

This made my day. Thank you for saying that. Maybe some people will finally begin to see sense. Nobody is criticizing virgins, but the fact is that while virginity is EXTREMELY good, CHARACTER matters a lot more.

Not necessarily. This comment showed a very shallow understanding of the matter. So if your statement is true, what happens to girls who were raped? Or those who were simply ignorant and immature? Or those who made an honest but stupid mistake? It doesnt mean that their character is bad.
ebila:

@NL ladies,
Rather than focus on being a virgin till marriage alone,i'd strongly advice y'all to concentrate also on other aspects of your life,like your personality.And don't ever get it wrong,virginity ain't dignity,it is simply self control.Dignity actually comes with your personality.

na guilt go kill u.

all things being equal,a virgin is worth 10 times a non virgin
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by Kunbee: 3:04am On Sep 29, 2009
iykedare:

all things being equal,a virgin is worth 10 times a non virgin

Are u sure
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by BABE3: 4:12am On Sep 29, 2009
vIRGIn GIst! WOAH!, Shout out 2 all d virgins out there, lmao, we dey try(IN dis sinful world full of HOT guyz). God will reward US!
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by Nobody: 4:25am On Sep 29, 2009
Instead of ridiculing virgins as has become the norm of late why dont we commend them eh? If more were like them society would be free from STIs and HIV.
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by iykedare(m): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2009
Kunbee:

Are u sure

ask guys.i bet u 99.9 % of them will agree with me dat all other things (like character etc)being equal,a virgin is worth 10 times a non virgin
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by THEPRINCE4: 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2009
hey girl, can we go on that topic
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by speachless(m): 2:08am On Oct 01, 2009
Getting married 2 a virgin is what i keep prayin 2 God but it aint a guaranty to a succesful marriage.
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by speachless(m): 2:09am On Oct 01, 2009
Getting married 2 a virgin is what i keep prayin 2 God but it aint a guaranty to a succesful marriage.
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by Eshyy(m): 9:21am On Oct 01, 2009
@ speachless
u mite wait 4ever oo
@ all
which man is goin 2 marry u if he has'nt tasted d 4biden fruit. Which chic wil marry a guy if she does not know her man will keep her satisfied in bed or mat wherever.
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by WhyAWhy(m): 11:41pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^ My Elder sister married at 27 as a virgin and a very successful medical doctor. Beat that.
(, and don't even come up with that "lack of opportunity" crap).
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by cychioma: 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2012
iykedare: no is saying that.all things being equal,virgins are better( 100 times) than non virgins for marriage.do u even need to ask?

lmao.guy u wan kill me wit laugh.nice illustration

i pray for that too.1 lst advice.keep the remaining meat for him.at least half meat (that is, if it is up to half o)is better than none.
pls o, apart from her integrity she has maintained, what other benefits are dia in being a virgin. Is it the pleasurable feeling the man will get when having sex with her. After that what happens. Or is dia anytin else dia that I don't know about cos I know dat most men wud like to marry a woman with a good experience of sex so dat his wife wud be will give him the pleasure he deserves.
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by frank317: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2012
If I have my way I will advocate that all women must disvirgin at the age of 18. And if there must be a girl that wants to remain a virgin she must also marry a virgin.

Why: the fact is that the virgins themselves are being cheated. Most men who want virgins desire them for complete selfish reasons. The want them just for their ego; to pride off that they are d only ones that have slept with their wives, but the they really deserve these virgin girls?

Another thing is that most virgins are selfish and unnecessarily proud. Its not really their fault, its d society. The awareness that they are virgins inflates their ego thereby giving them an obscured picture about life. Unfortunately everybody gets dissapointed about life especially when it comes to manage and being a virgin cannot, I repeat can never help and r/ship sail through difficult times. Infact and unfortunately virgin are always on the losing end (if u understand reality u will feel)
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
Non virgins women are always hating on Virgins grin grin grin
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by Oluwawapelumi(m): 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
Sex is worth waiting for so zip up!
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
Another virgin bashing thread undecided

Op i see what you doing
Re: Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? by Slapsticker: 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
Let me first address the fact that

1.not all non virgins are sluts, I know a non virgin that has only had sex with just one partner all her life, many times tho.
2. some ladies were molested, raped and abused.
3. some lost it as naive teenagers, giving in to pressure.

I also want to make it known that

1. Not all guys wanna marry virgins
2. not all guys have deflowered a virgin, even tho they have had a lot of sexual experience.
3. Some virgin men do exist.

that's said,

I wanna ask a question from you guys.

if you are presented with two ladies of equally great character and virtues, and one happens to be a virgin and the other a non virgin, which would you go for?
lets be sincere with ourselves, asides some folks that hate virgins, most of us will go for the Virgin girl irrespective of our past.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! / Why I Never Ask Ladies Out / Would It Be A Shame If A Man Can't Cook? (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.