Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Stupid Things Broke Guyz Do For Love That Ladies Still Mock Them In Secret. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stupid Things Broke Guyz Do For Love That Ladies Still Mock Them In Secret. (1536 Views)

90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / 7 Things Broke People Can Relate To / Stupid Things Guys Do For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stupid Things Broke Guyz Do For Love That Ladies Still Mock Them In Secret. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
Sometimes,guyz go to the extreme to please or show-off to their dates or crush.Though,they do them for love.Whereas,some ladies view it as foolishness and they label guyz a mugu.Most of us have fall a victims in one or two of these categories. wink
The list are compose below.

1.He give her his last cash and goes home drinking garri or beg for money from friends.This gesture does not apply to all guyz.Some still have enough cash. kiss tongue

2.He pays her fare and trek long distance:She never ask you for money.So don't please her when you know you don't have enough cash on you.

3.He takes her to a 5 star restaurant that he can't go there to eat alone. grin

4.He buy her shawama and didn't buy for himself but form that he is less appetite. cry

5.He buy drinks for everybody anytime his crush is present. shocked

Broke guyz should cut their coats according to their sizes. lipsrsealed
Re: Stupid Things Broke Guyz Do For Love That Ladies Still Mock Them In Secret. by gunpoint(m): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
Once its a list
E go hit Fp
If not this year, maybe next year
Make i peach here

Re: Stupid Things Broke Guyz Do For Love That Ladies Still Mock Them In Secret. by generalbush(m): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
Is it your coat??...
Leave our coat for us Abeg!!
Re: Stupid Things Broke Guyz Do For Love That Ladies Still Mock Them In Secret. by Essence6055: 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
Interesting
Re: Stupid Things Broke Guyz Do For Love That Ladies Still Mock Them In Secret. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
girls don show this op shege
Re: Stupid Things Broke Guyz Do For Love That Ladies Still Mock Them In Secret. by yarimo(m): 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
(6)they buy her SUYA and the guy will eat the onion grin
Re: Stupid Things Broke Guyz Do For Love That Ladies Still Mock Them In Secret. by yomi007k(m): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
yarimo:
(6)they buy her SUYA and the guy will eat the onion grin
D guy na vegetarian na
...lol

1 Like

Re: Stupid Things Broke Guyz Do For Love That Ladies Still Mock Them In Secret. by yarimo(m): 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
yomi007k:

D guy na vegetarian na
...lol
grin grin
Re: Stupid Things Broke Guyz Do For Love That Ladies Still Mock Them In Secret. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
Jibril659:
girls don show this op shege
That one na way back wey love dey shack man.

(1) (Reply)

Am Bck Agan Pls Help Mi / Must Read: My Boss And I[part 2] {$uper Er0tica} / I Almost Hit My Gf...now I'm Bleeding!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.