Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,078 members, 7,842,084 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel (55518 Views)

DELSU Lecturer Escapes From Kidnapper's Den In Delta, Reunites With Family. PIC / Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos / Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by Aroh48(m): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Does Nigeria university worth a place among the 10000 best universities in the world when these dare devils are in the system?
NO
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by jerryfisher(m): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
VolT0xic:
There's absolutely no sense in with-holding his name.
yes you are right!!
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by ipreach: 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
[size=20pt]Where is the picture?[/size]
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
adewmiopeyemi was here END TIME LECTURE AND STUDENT
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by Maski87: 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
This is no news, it happens everywhere when I was a lecturer females students used to throw pussey at me and some times I can't cope and so will pass $ some to friends, why do you think lecturers have so many paddies

1 Like

Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by holluphemydavid(m): 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
midehi2:
the student did a very smart stuff out there, few others will give in just for the marks.

And he was there nake.d, dangling his ugly thing for action.....what a shame!
LOL
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by holluphemydavid(m): 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ayoswit:
imagine that! and he would be starving his wife of sex and yet be messing around with his student.
U said it all
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by DgreatINFINITY(m): 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
Smart student. Shame on the lecturer
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by leofab(f): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
My state again? Why am I not for Zamfara state where scandals are hardly heard off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by bigiyaro(m): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
midehi2:
the student did a very smart stuff out there, few others will give in just for the marks.

And he was there nake.d, dangling his ugly thing for action.....what a shame!
is it actually ugly? cos i know its d most loved item on a man's body, ask the girls. *winks*
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by holluphemydavid(m): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
khaymillers:
Is it a crime for a lecturer to have sex with a student
If d student wnt it willingly, dere is no crime in dat, but in a situation where d lecturers begin to threaten d students with failure or harassing a student, dey deserve to be jail
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by ikupakuti(m): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
VolT0xic:

I was suprised

Who‘s identity he was supposed to protect and who‘s he actually protected
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by otokx(m): 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
VolT0xic:

Seconded
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by holluphemydavid(m): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
Let dem continue, and dey will continue to be expose, d student did a very brilliant job
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by Ekakamba: 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
Pishures jare. sad
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by thekingisback: 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
The Nigerian Police should also look into one Mr Fortune Ezute the current HOD of Business Administration, Western Delta University and one Dr Michael Abam, a lecturer at Western Delta University too. These two have been sexually harassing the female students of that school.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by cosade(m): 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
khaymillers:
Is it a crime for a lecturer to have sex with a student

Maybe not a crime for two consenting adults (but premarital sex is condemnable and sex outside marriage is adultery) but sex for mark is criminal.

Equally on moral grounds, it should be avoided.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
nija I hail d The lecturer's name wasn't mentioned but d student's name
Report has it that he was caught pants down still investigation will be carried out
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by Phranex(m): 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ayoswit:
imagine that! and he would be starving his wife of sex and yet be messing around with his student.

I don't know but I have a weird feeling that your husband is a lecturer and you are sex-starved
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by nero2face: 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
good courage, am just afraid the school system isn't extremely corrupt that even other lectures would want to revenge on behalf of their fellow lecturer...
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by ijustdey: 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
samzzycash:
Pics of the lecturer and student unclad in an hotel room or adonbilivit

I guess if something like this happened to someone close to you.......

you will still ask her for pics or video or you don't believe her
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by Crieff(m): 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
You released the name of the victim and hid the name of the accused person?

What type of stupidity is that?
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by 3sexy: 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
False
The detials are very poor!

Nursery / primary Edu is a course of study not a Dept!

Mathematics Exam

shocked shocked shocked
For real ? Is that the name of the course ?

Rubbish news
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by phynofino: 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
wetin dey her t0t0 sef mtchew
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by liveexoticfish: 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
Kai Shina bashau
Saria law said 100 stroke of cane to Iman
No bail for him if he die during the judment no cause
Olori buruku were Iman stone him to dead
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by adeoba2008(m): 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
End time incidence...
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by phynofino: 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
wetin dey her t0t000 sef mtchew
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by ceejay4real(m): 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
thekingisback:
The Nigerian Police should also look into one Mr Fortune Ezute the current HOD of Business Administration, Western Delta University and one Dr Michael Abam, a lecturer at Western Delta University too. These two have been sexually harassing the female students of that school.

Why are you this wicked? Tarnishing people's names on social media? Haba! You be winch abi them send you? I hope you know u could be traced and sued for every penny you are worth?
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by JohnieWalker(m): 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
Wembley Hotel....I just couldn't stop laughing the Lecturer wanted to play FA cup final abi he didnt know ISIS was watching...dat na my slaughter ground that year o Room 07...
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by harsysky(m): 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
Na now wey that demon wey no wan leave since 1900 will vanish from his eyes. I no tell you;eyes don clear now
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by fapcrook(m): 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
samzzycash:
Pics of the lecturer and student unclad in an hotel room or adonbilivit
even me adonbilifit at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Caught Stealing Corn Beaten And Disgraced Publicly (Photos/Video) / Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs / Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.