Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,936 members, 7,838,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel (55510 Views)

DELSU Lecturer Escapes From Kidnapper's Den In Delta, Reunites With Family. PIC / Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos / Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by samzzycash(m): 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
ijustdey:

I guess if something like this happened to someone close to you.......

you will still ask her for pics or video or you don't believe her
carry your wahala and go..
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by Ayoswit(f): 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
Phranex:

I don't know but I have a weird feeling that your husband is a lecturer and you are sex-starved

u need help.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by Phranex(m): 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ayoswit:
u need help.

You don't have to be bitter... It was an observation subject to correction.

You could as well have told me I was wrong. No need to be bitter.

BTW, every one needs help.

Hakuna Matata
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by Fourwinds: 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
khaymillers:
Is it a crime for a lecturer to have sex with a student
it is a crime.

2 Likes

Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by Fourwinds: 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
fratermathy:
Abraka again!? shocked

Nawao. Lecturers haven't learnt? After the great saga of 2012 that led to the suicide of Mr. Ifeanyi
what happened to Mr Ifeanyi
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
warrisdis?? I wanna see pictures! Op where are the damn pictures Incase i see dat lecturer lemme flog him cheesy
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by Chocho4real(m): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
fratermathy:
Abraka again!? shocked

Nawao. Lecturers haven't learnt? After the great saga of 2012 that led to the suicide of Mr. Ifeanyi

Very correct. You graduated from Delsu I guess?
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by dheolexaone(f): 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
Why mention the name of the student and not the lecturer's name BTW where's the pinsure?

U gat a point.

Inexperienced Journalism.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by ijustdey: 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
samzzycash:
carry your wahala and go..

I no get wahala.......
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by midehi2(f): 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
Tolexander:
Did you see it?
are they not the same? oh just one is not same tongue grin
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by tunary(m): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
seen is believing
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by oglalasioux(m): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
Brymo:

"With the failure of these many efforts, science was left in the somewhat embarrassing position of having to postulate theories of living origins which it could not demonstrate. After having chided the theologian for his reliance on myth and miracle, science found itself in the inevitable position of having to create a mythology of its own: namely, the assumption that what, after long effort could not prove to take place today had, in truth, taken place in the primeval past." Loren Eisley,

Evolution took millions of years to arrive at what it is today. Science doesn't speculate. Science concludes from evidences against religion that is based solely on hearsay. There's evidence of evolution today; the high rate of brain development even inherent in children of today. Languages are gradually evolving into one with the extinction of other minor ones. The human race is getting smarter and able to solve virtually all the problems that plagued mankind for hundreds of thousands of years. Medicine is on the part of solving the aging process and in another hundred years death itself shall die.

There's no myth in the strides of science. It's religion that is slowing us down but in the nearest future, religion shall give way for the new world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by neocortex: 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
osjoshua:

if u see the way some girls tro themselves at lecturer, even bros j go fall....
Jux like the way about 4 ss2 girls almost fall me n spoil ma name wen teaching in a particlular scul, was just a few steps towards crossing the line if not for the memory of my reputation

Its not a rape dude...

Please, read to understand!
If some girls throw themselves at lecturers does it
give the lecturers the right to sexually harass any other girl
they come in contact with ?

You took a wise decision not to have raped(yes it is rape) those underage
students, you might have been cooling your feet in jail right now.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by neocortex: 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
Maski87:
This is no news, it happens everywhere when I was a lecturer females students used to throw pussey at me and some times I can't cope and so will pass $ some to friends, why do you think lecturers have so many paddies

Do you and your paddies also harass those who doesn't give in to you,
by threatening to fail them ?
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by nonjebose(m): 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
osjoshua:

if u see the way some girls tro themselves at lecturer, even bros j go fall....
Jux like the way about 4 ss2 girls almost fall me n spoil ma name wen teaching in a particlular scul, was just a few steps towards crossing the line if not for the memory of my reputation

Its not a rape dude...
Yes it is not rape, but it is sexual harassment, which is as heinous as rape.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by nonjebose(m): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
Maski87:
This is no news, it happens everywhere when I was a lecturer females students used to throw pussey at me and some times I can't cope and so will pass $ some to friends, why do you think lecturers have so many paddies
And do you demand it from others? Demanding on the basis of passing or failing is condemnable
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by Brymo: 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
oglalasioux:

Evolution took millions of years to arrive at what it is today. Science doesn't speculate. Science concludes from evidences against religion that is based solely on hearsay. There's evidence of evolution today; the high rate of brain development even inherent in children of today. Languages are gradually evolving into one with the extinction of other minor ones. The human race is getting smarter and able to solve virtually all the problems that plagued mankind for hundreds of thousands of years. Medicine is on the part of solving the aging process and in another hundred years death itself shall die.

There's no myth in the strides of science. It's religion that is slowing us down but in the nearest future, religion shall give way for the new world.
:
" `Creation,' in the ordinary sense of the word, is perfectly conceivable. I find no difficulty in conceiving that, at some former period, this universe was not in existence, and that it made its appearance in six days (or instantaneously, if that is preferred), in consequence of the volition of some preexisting Being. Then, as now, the so-called a priori arguments against Theism and, given a Deity, against the possibility of creative acts, appeared to me to be devoid of reasonable foundation." Thomas H. Huxley
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by godmandesk(m): 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by lebienconnu: 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
There could be more to this than meets the eye. I insist on further investigation.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by tuvae(m): 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
OP, if you say Wembley Hotel fine but remember that hotel is just too exposed except d lecturer no get sense. U mention Primary and Nursery Dept that's just a unit not even a dept after Mathematics exam. Nawa ooooo. When dis 1 take happen abeg Cos exams 4 DELSU finished 2weeks ago. As a matter of fact......Stories like this comes with pix. You withheld the name of the Lecturer and published d name of the student. Please let's always pass Correct and Complete Information so that we don't misguide the masses.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by igbenyoung(f): 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
see how men are devaluaing themselves and bring shame to their family..a man who spoils oda peoples children.smone will spoil theirs too. .THE REWARD.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by thekingisback: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
ceejay4real:

Why are you this wicked? Tarnishing people's names on social media? Haba! You be winch abi them send you? I hope you know u could be traced and sued for every penny you are worth?
do you know you're very stupid? How am I tarnishing their image? Respect yourself.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by blaqiz: 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
imagine the kind of insult he has brought upon good once.....kudos to dat babes
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by Tolexander: 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
midehi2:

are they not the same? oh just one is not same tongue grin
me I no know o grin

How many have you seen before?
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by uckennety(m): 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
D lecture suppose collect

Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by frubben(m): 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
Just 1k in a motel, all this would have being avoided.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
How do the wives of male lecturers feel? Are they always in doubt of their husband's fidelity? Or they choose to deliberately ignore those possibilities...
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by donoti23(m): 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
Dat is my dept in delsu oooo... I know d man.. Finally hand don touch am dis time
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by Teeboi84: 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
That foolish man should be jailed for raping a minor
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by Maski87: 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
nonjebose:
And do you demand it from others? Demanding on the basis of passing or failing is condemnable
No you don't demand it the just use what the have to get what the want, the don't come to class and don't study, too busy with runs,which man will say no to a good nyash some people take money others take nyash all are fringe benefits you all know lecturer can't compete with the cult boys or money men that come to campus
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by nonjebose(m): 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
Maski87:

No you don't demand it the just use what the have to get what the want, the don't come to class and don't study, too busy with runs,which man will say no to a good nyash some people take money others take nyash all are fringe benefits you all know lecturer can't compete with the cult boys or money men that come to campus
I am talking of a poor girl who is threatened by a lecturer to either sleep with him to pass or otherwise fail. This one is not offering, but the irresponsible lecturer is harassing her
Re: DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel by Irishrena1(f): 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Does Nigeria university worth a place among the 10000 best universities in the world when these dare devils are in the system?
Nope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Caught Stealing Corn Beaten And Disgraced Publicly (Photos/Video) / Lady Beaten & Disgraced After She Was Caught Stealing At A Market (Video) / Man Barks Like A Dog In Ogun Once In A Month For Money Ritual - Instablog(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.