Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,338 members, 7,822,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

What Is The Right Age For A Person To Write His/her Will? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Right Age For A Person To Write His/her Will? (715 Views)

Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times / What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? / Ladies! What Is Right Age For A Lady To Think Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Right Age For A Person To Write His/her Will? by Laitesmart(m): 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
I came across a situation where a wife is pestering her husband to write his will. The husband is in his late thirties and keeps telling the wife that he is not ready for such as yet but the wife insists...
At what age should a man write his will?
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Person To Write His/her Will? by myfantasies(f): 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
Maybe wen he/she is ready to die grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Person To Write His/her Will? by Sexxkillz: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
Anyone can die at anytime. There's no specific age. But you have to have something you'll be leaving behind when you die. . .

That said, I don't see why a wife should pester a husband to write his will.
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Person To Write His/her Will? by HungerBAD: 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
18 is the legal adult age universally.

From 18 and above is right.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Right Age For A Person To Write His/her Will? by ChappyChase: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
myfantasies:
Maybe wen he/she is ready to die grin grin grin
And when will that be No answer me except you know the day you go die!!
*To topic*
You write your will once you have any thing of value and you're married with kids.....
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Person To Write His/her Will? by ChappyChase: 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Anyone can die at anytime. There's no specific age. But you have to have something you'll be leaving behind when you die. . .

That said, I don't see why a wife should pester a husband to write his will.
I dey suspect the wife, he be like sey she wan kill the man!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Age For A Person To Write His/her Will? by myfantasies(f): 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
ChappyChase:

And when will that be No answer me except you know the day you go die!!
*To topic*
You write your will once you have any thing of value and you're married with kids.....
I know know wen i go die nd i don answer u angry

Do ur worst
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Person To Write His/her Will? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
weneva u smell death close
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Person To Write His/her Will? by ChappyChase: 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
myfantasies:
I No know wen i go die nd i don answer u angry

Do ur worst

Re: What Is The Right Age For A Person To Write His/her Will? by obiorathesubtle: 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
She definitely wants to kill the husband.. It's glaring.. If there's anything we've learnt for nollywood movies, this should be one..
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Person To Write His/her Will? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
When you actually have something to will and who to will it to!
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Person To Write His/her Will? by Claroo(m): 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
18 Years
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Person To Write His/her Will? by datola: 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:

Correct!
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Person To Write His/her Will? by Laitesmart(m): 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
What if there is nobody to will things to?
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Person To Write His/her Will? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
Laitesmart:

What if there is nobody to will things to?
assign your properties to a lawyer who will sell it and give the money to your mother or your siblings
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Person To Write His/her Will? by MasterJayJay: 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
Na person wey get property dey write will na. undecided
Re: What Is The Right Age For A Person To Write His/her Will? by Laitesmart(m): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Holding Body With Olosho / Ladies Do You Agree With This ?? / Pix.When Your Worst Enemy Had Dated Your Wife Before You Get Married To Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.