Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,772 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship (60159 Views)

"Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader / Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home / Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Cullinane: 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
For our teenage ladies out there. Below tips explain how to get a free University scholarship:

(1) Bring a boy into your parents/guardians home.
(2) Take him into your bedroom (For guaranteed results, take him into your parents/guardians bedroom).
(3) Spread your legs wide for him (For guaranteed results, time this activity to match the arrival of your parents/guardians to the home).
(4) Chop the beating of your life (Of course this needs to be somehow documented by actual video footage).
(5) Leak the said video footage to social media sites (Twitter, Instagram, Blogsphere, Facebook, etc.)
(6) Wait for your free scholarship.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by joey150(m): 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
See naija..

Raped girls don't get sympathy..
But a teenager 4kin @ 15 gets scholarship..

Uselessness!!!

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by ponpon(m): 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
There are 5 f0olish posts above mine.... Typical nairalanders... They jump at any news they see... No checking on other sites or update to a news
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by ponpon(m): 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
Cullinane:
For our teenage ladies out there. Below tips explain how to get a free University scholarship:

(2) Take him into your bedroom (For guaranteed results, take him into your parents/guardians bedroom).
(3) Spread your legs wide for him (For guaranteed results, time this activity to match the arrival of your parents/guardians to the home).
(4) Chop the beating of your life (Of course this needs to be somehow documented by actual video footage).
(5) Leak the said video footage to social media sites (Twitter, Instagram, Blogsphere, Facebook, etc.)

The time you wasted in typing this should have been used to at least feed your inquisitive mind on the correct news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Jay542(m): 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
drss2:
smiley correct one. dis girl will go places. may her tormentors know no peace IJN. Amen.
Who's tormenting her biko.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by brimoknight(m): 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
Oro girl yi ti su mi,
1. They said she was flogged and dehumanized by her father for having sex wtih a man in her father's house
2.She is an ORPHAN
3.Some men she is not related to dehumanized her
4.AIT would interview her 7.50am to 8am (as per celebrity na). I waited ooo till I was almst late for work (Amebo tins na)
5. And now,GODSENT, awarded her scholarship

That PHILANTROPIST, no come the time wey I dey lash babes anyhow for my papa house, #thereisGodooo

Well sha,Am still waiting for the truth of the matter!
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Cullinane: 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
ponpon:

The time you wasted in typing this should have been used to at least feed your inquisitive mind on the correct news
Shut up you ret-ard. You people supporting this rubbish scholarship are part of the problem in this God-forsaken country called Nigeria. Anuohia!

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by bolseas(f): 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
Cullinane:

looks.like you did not follow this.girl's story. this applies to many.people.who have commented.

this girl is an ORPHAN. Her father died when she was 4 and her mother died when.she was 6 years old.

those people who.dehumanized and molested her tool advantage of her vulnerability.

if that girl is not psychologically strong and if well meaning people did not come to her aid, she probably would have committed suicide.

someone should please post the link to the full story for people here to read.

thanks
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by leofab(f): 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
Another Kim Kandashian loading.... Sex tape scandal !!!
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Pdizzle(m): 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

GODSENT?
SO ANYONE THAT DECIDES TO BE CHARITABLE, MUST BE SAID TO BE GODSENT? THAT GOD "USED" HIM/HER TO DO THIS/THAT?
INTERESTING HOW GOD NOW PARTIALLY CONTROLS OUR FEELINGS AND ACTIONS.

SINCE THAT'S THE CASE, I'M STILL WAITING FOR GOD TO SEND SOMEONE TO BRING BACK THE CHIBOK GIRLS, OR ERADICATE THE PROBLEMS OF THE NATION.

Slow down bro, alot of us are agnostics but you're going too much on the offensive.

All these so called activists, what are they doing to the mother4ka who was sleeping with an underage girl.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by harffie(m): 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
Landloard01:
went for an illegal sex, got flogged, got a scholarship? shocked That's probably a brilliant way to seek a scholarship... To me, she needs deliverance, before scholarship, otherwise all the negative things that end with a suffix "ship" will fight back.....

If not, look at how she may end... From scholarship to studentship then to troopship, while still in township she may not be able to give the stewardship of the scholarship, she will concentrate of being a starship of sex to make into survivorship, though her sponsorship may have shown a statesmanship but can not be in soldiership of her ownership. She may later be in partnership with some lordship, believe me, the rectorship will later discover her membership with some queenship of sex, already going out with their tutorship.
I'm confused, she got raped or something?
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Cullinane: 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
bolseas:

looks.like you did not follow this.girl's story. this applies to many.people.who have commented.

this girl is an ORPHAN. Her father died when she was 4 and her mother died when.she was 6 years old.

those people who.dehumanized and molested her tool advantage of her vulnerability.

if that girl is not psychologically strong and if well meaning people did not come to her aid, she probably would have committed suicide.

someone should please post the link to the full story for people here to read.

thanks
Correct me if I'm wrong but was she forced against her will in this instance that resulted in the beating? If not, so the fact she's an orphan means she should behave the way she does? At 15 kwa? How many orphans that were raped got scholarships? Na wa for una ooo! Of course since she was beat by a man or should I say disciplined, means as a woman, she is automatically the victim. O kwa? Mtschewww!!!

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by ponpon(m): 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
Cullinane:
Shut up you ret-ard. You people supporting this rubbish scholarship are part of the problem in this God-forsaken country called Nigeria. Anuohia!
I actually don't exchange words on social media not even one that's as unworthy as this one...

Just use Google and type uzoamaka chuckwu them come back to say you're sorry
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by gabicon: 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
We need to be careful of how we administer reward. What the teenage girl did was wrong not just morally but she also exposed herself to unwanted pregnancy and STI's which could have been detrimental to her living a normal life and achieving her dreams. Beating and striping her in public is also against her fundamental human rights and barbaric. I sure wish the scholarship news was kept secret just to prevent young girls from towing the same part cos as it is the scholarship looks more like a reward than an enlightener to helping her make better decisions.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
DankemzI:
Bullshit

Moral Decadence at it's Peak!
So She is given Award for Having Sex or Because she's an Orphan!

Why Send another Maheeda/Afrocandy to University is a waste of Funds to that Anonymous Devil Sent!
Oh plz shut the hell up, for ur mind u be scent, how many nairalander can claim they were virgin at 15 or they were virgin till marriage. Yes wat she did was wrong, but that doesn't mean some men who are not her parent will beat her naked and record it. That's dehumanizing, is she the first 15yrs old to have sex, oh so if u caught ur 15yrs daughter having sex, thats how u ll treat her. The person that awarded her the scholarship is only trying to help her cause she is an orphan. Whe she need is support and advice not being dehumanise.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
DankemzI:
Bullshit

Moral Decadence at it's Peak!
So She is given Award for Having Sex or Because she's an Orphan!

Why Send another Maheeda/Afrocandy to University is a waste of Funds to that Anonymous Devil Sent!
Oh plz shut the hell up, for ur mind u be scent, how many nairalander can claim they were virgin at 15 or they were virgin till marriage. Yes wat she did was wrong, but that doesn't mean some men who are not her parent will beat her naked and record it. That's dehumanizing, is she the first 15yrs old to have sex, oh so if u caught ur 15yrs daughter having sex, thats how u ll treat her. The person that awarded her the scholarship is only trying to help her cause she is an orphan. What she need is support and advice not been dehumanise because she had sex.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Landloard01(m): 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
harffie:
I'm confused, she got raped or something?
she got sexed on her dad's bed and won a scholarship grin sad
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Damfostopper(m): 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
So wat are they trying to portray... So teen gals shud start havinng sex only to be rewarded with scholarship.... Wat about the male person That slept with her?.... Nigerians n stewpidity
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
Landloard01:
she got sexed on her dad's bed and won a scholarship grin sad
She's an orphan, so which dad's bed are u talking about, she was caught having sex n those men naked her n gave her the beating of her life, taped it and uploaded it online.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Cullinane: 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
MrTruth4real:

Oh plz shut the hell up, for ur mind u be scent, how many nairalander can claim they were virgin at 15 or they were virgin till marriage. Yes wat she did was wrong, but that doesn't mean some men who are not her parent will beat her naked and record it. That's dehumanizing, is she the first 15yrs old to have sex, oh so if u caught ur 15yrs daughter having sex, thats how u ll treat her. The person that awarded her the scholarship is only trying to help her cause she is an orphan. What she need is support and advice not been dehumanise because she had sex.
Yo Mr Faceless. I hope you dont experience a taste of this medicine you seem to like IN YOUR OWN HOME. And learn to spell ok? It's saint, not scent. Oh, by the way the moral of this whole lesson for the girl is this: I'm an orphan. I can do $hit and get rewarded for it. Comprende?

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
Cullinane:
Correct me if I'm wrong but was she forced against her will in this instance that resulted in the beating? If not, so the fact she's an orphan means she should behave the way she does? At 15 kwa? How many orphans that were raped got scholarships? Na wa for una ooo! Of course since she was beat by a man or should I say disciplined, means as a woman, she is automatically the victim. O kwa? Mtschewww!!!
So u will allow someone treat ur daughter like that in the name of discipline.

2 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Cullinane: 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
MrTruth4real:

So u will allow someone treat ur daughter like that in the name of discipline.
My daughter can never behave like a wh-ore in the first place. so your question is irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
Cullinane:
Yo Mr Faceless. I hope you dont experience a taste of this medicine you seem to like IN YOUR OWN HOME. And learn to spell ok? It's saint, not scent. Oh, by the way the moral of this whole lesson for the girl is this: I'm an orphan. I can do $hit and get rewarded for it. Comprende?
Did u watch the video at all? its that how u treat a child for his or her wrong act? Will u let someone treat ur child like that if they did something very wrong?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Cullinane: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
MrTruth4real:

Did u watch the video at all? its that how u treat a child for his or her wrong act? Will u let someone treat ur child like that if they did something very wrong?
Where did I state that I supported it? That was over-discipline. But there are victimised ladies out there with better morals (orphans included) who are more deserving of the scholarship than this girl?
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
Cullinane:
My daughter can never behave like a wh-ore in the first place. so your question is irrelevant.
I laugh at u, so now the question is irrelevant, so because she had sex at 15, she's evil and immoral, and she deserve what ever happened to her. People like u that children can actually deceive.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by bolseas(f): 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
Cullinane:

ok....
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
Cullinane:
Where did I state that I supported it? That was over-discipline. But there are victimised ladies out there with better morals (orphans included) who are more deserving of the scholarship than this girl?
Is not ur money that will be use to pay the scholarship, u can go search for the victimize ladies with better morals and give them scholarship with ur money.

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
The boys in the university that she'll attend be like...

**Na God win**
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by arsenal33: 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
the interviewer though... in slippers (at work)
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Tamakay(m): 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
This story is becoming interesting. First I heard that d purported father who did that barbaric action is dead. Secondly, the girl said she is an orphan. Thirdly some persons forced her to go through this ordeal and in the process, she named two guys that slept with her. Ask why she mentioned the names; she simply said to avoid further beating from the men. According to her, she never slept with anybody as claimed. I really feel like investigating this matter. Thanks to Linus Okorie the House of Reps member who took it upon himself to unearth the true story and even promised to bring the perpetrators to book.

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
What is bad would remain bad no matter how well we try to glorify it. If you call beating a minor for having sex injustice, I wonder what's left in the name of morality.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Firefire(m): 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
irunoko:
[s]if it's nonsense pray your daughter son or sister experienced the abuse that girl experienced or pray your daughter shouldn't be giving scholarship.what kind of men (misogynists)do we have in this country for goodness sake.when she was abused everyone was gloating, excited and happy she was assaulted. Some where even lusting about her a55 now she's given scholarship and it's nonsense. So a girl doesn't deserve to be treated with love and dignity because she is a girl? undecided

Because she's a girl she doesn't deserve anything good she only deserves public humiliation? undecided

It tells a lot about your upbringing and the values your mother impacted in you[/s] undecided

Many are mad but few are roaming...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

One Stabbed As Nigerian Prostitutes Election Turns Bloody In Lagos / Okada Rider Rapes A 14-Year-Old Girl (Pictured) / Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.