Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade (43580 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' / Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline / Breaking: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by MadeInTokyo: 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
Watch below documentary of Buhari evil 1984 Rule

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FyLe_TF4Uw#

We warned them, now Buhari is repeating 1984 all over again

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Iykopeee: 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
patiently waiting for them. this is not 1984. every WAI member must be made a target for elimination

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by lucyhelp(m): 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by ogaalfa: 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
buhari is soo 1984

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by GMBuhari: 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
I am Buhari

I am doing what Nigerians don't want

They want to make profits on masses but I don't

They want to bomb pipelines, I don't

They want to pad budget I don't

In the nearest future you will see my Efforts has always been to netter your life

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by MidasTouche01(m): 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
GMBuhari:
I am Buhari

I am doing what Nigerians don't want

They want to make profits on masses but I don't

They want to bomb pipelines, I don't

They want to pad budget I don't

In the nearest future you will see my Efforts has always been to netter your life

Netter indeed grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by rman: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
Complete Rubbish.

Is this what the country needs now?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Sunnycliff(m): 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
Can a leopard change it's colors?
Shame on all zombies for placing a man of misplaced priorities to this nation!
proudly 5%

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Ugoeze2016: 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
When did they recruit? Please are they writing JAMB? Who was giving them lecture in the picture, if Buhari, wahala dey ooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Bifwoli: 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
SolidGenius:
Mr President this era isn't the 1980s anymore. Watch - - You may be booted out of office!

What is really needed is war against his excessive travels and disastrous economic policies which have seen the Naira plunge and imports become unaffordable to the poor.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Pylony(m): 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sprouting out Uniform men every where, knowing fully well they have not being paying the salaries of civil servants.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by flokii: 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
grin

PMB go still give wailers heart attack, both old & young with d way things are going.

Na to roll out black maria vans now o.. Time to restore sanity among ruffians cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by tommykiwi(m): 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
Fulani herdmens are out there killing innocent people U did not say anything about them, now U are talking about war against indiscipline. This ur regime to tired us oooo.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Firefire(m): 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by uridadole: 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
Kenai:
Well, well, well.
A country is under recession but its president is more interested in 'fighting indiscipline' using a uniformed semi-literate brigade.
I guess the only people actually dumber than this expired fecal matter, Buhari, are the dunces who voted him in the first place.

In all this, I'm really impressed with my people, the Igbo.
They REALLY saw through this ancient dunderhead.
On TWO occasions, he contested for the presidency using an Igbo as his vice, but they really SAW through his charade and rejected him TOTALLY!

We remember the manipulative criminals who staged the OccupyNigeria scam protests over Subsidy Removal, even attacking the South East for not partaking in that iddiocy parade. Today, same people justify the removal by Buhari.

We remember the people who never failed to constantly update us on foreign exchange rates and Jonathan's 'failure' because the naira was 216 to a Dollar. Today, the naira is 400 to a Dollar under Buhari, and they are dead silent.

We remember the people who spat fire and brimstone over Stella Oduah's Masters Degree. Today, the same people defend Buhari's lack of an O-Level Certificate.

We remember the people who allowed themselves to be used by political charlatans all in the name of BringBackOurGirls, even attacking the South East for not joining in. Today the founder of the BBOG trend has now been compensated with a juicy position at NPA, the Chibok School Principal has been penciled down for a commissioner post, the girls have still not been found... And they're now cool with it.

People were warned about this man's lack of education, lack of an economic plan, and hatred of democracy; but they cheered him on and even insulted the Igbo for their "miscalculation" of totally rejecting the caveman.

Ultimately, history will judge us all tomorrow for the roles we played today... And dare I say, history will be very kind to the Igbo. smiley
Keep deceing urself. U think u are more reasonable than others. Keep supporting sobbatage and lamenting.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by cornel994(m): 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
1984 we hail thee...someone jst give diz man a tym machine

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Pray(m): 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
How will they be paid salary in dis economy? Na bribe sure pass.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by macaranta(m): 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
One chance.. Ill advised archaic move.
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by irynterri(f): 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
and how did they employ this large number of people without announcing on public forums for applicants yet they will say they are fighting corruption...my mum told me gory stories of this WAI,how soldiers flogged civilians for not queuing amongst other things,what we want is war against poverty,the day I knew this buhari was a scam was the day I listened to fela-beast of nation,everything fela complained about buhari is manifesting,you can Google it if you have not listened it ...history indeed is always bound to repeat itself

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Lawalemi(m): 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
Rabaraba.

WAI in 2016

Police and soldiers never finish the job, na WAI go come do am?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by ujezeez(m): 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
General Cassandra is at it again...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by ghostmist: 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
Kenai:
Well, well, well.
A country is under recession but its president is more interested in 'fighting indiscipline' using a uniformed semi-literate brigade.
I guess the only people actually dumber than this expired fecal matter, Buhari, are the dunces who voted him in the first place.

In all this, I'm really impressed with my people, the Igbo.
They REALLY saw through this ancient dunderhead.
On TWO occasions, he contested for the presidency using an Igbo as his vice, but they really SAW through his charade and rejected him TOTALLY!

We remember the manipulative criminals who staged the OccupyNigeria scam protests over Subsidy Removal, even attacking the South East for not partaking in that iddiocy parade. Today, same people justify the removal by Buhari.

We remember the people who never failed to constantly update us on foreign exchange rates and Jonathan's 'failure' because the naira was 216 to a Dollar. Today, the naira is 400 to a Dollar under Buhari, and they are dead silent.

We remember the people who spat fire and brimstone over Stella Oduah's Masters Degree. Today, the same people defend Buhari's lack of an O-Level Certificate.

We remember the people who allowed themselves to be used by political charlatans all in the name of BringBackOurGirls, even attacking the South East for not joining in. Today the founder of the BBOG trend has now been compensated with a juicy position at NPA, the Chibok School Principal has been penciled down for a commissioner post, the girls have still not been found... And they're now cool with it.

People were warned about this man's lack of education, lack of an economic plan, and hatred of democracy; but they cheered him on and even insulted the Igbo for their "miscalculation" of totally rejecting the caveman.

Ultimately, history will judge us all tomorrow for the roles we played today... And dare I say, history will be very kind to the Igbo. smiley
bro, we are a progressive and egalitarian people. what the east would see sitting down , other groups despite climbing the iroko tree would still not be able to see it.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by mastermaestro(m): 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sai baba! Buhari is always right. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by manmade(m): 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
another illegal agency or bridgage as they referred to it , when was the enabling law of this organization passed and if they intend to be operating as an NGO ,under what law were they registered?
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by lilreese: 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
ahhhhhaa
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by kunyeo(m): 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
PaulIdu:
For those of you that don't know what this means the govt is trying to commission civilian secret service reminiscent of the Nazi days where neighbours will watch and report their neighbours they suspect of being anti govt ..ladies and gentlemen welcome to to the police state

Never knew Nigeria will come to this . Every policy in the public domain is always coloured by either ethnic, religious or sheer parochial sentiments. It started with Jonathan government and now Buhari.
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Emu4life(m): 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
SolidGenius:
Mr President this era isn't the 1980s anymore. Watch - - You may be booted out of office!
Na dream u dey dream?
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by agabaI23(m): 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
Yasirarafat:

U get time to type all this for sm1 who don't know u exist?? embarassed

Sorry bro grin
The truth is very painful but like a good medicine, it ultimately cures.
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by Pennywise(m): 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
To some people living through another WAI, Buhari is a bad dream that never seem to go away.
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by PaulIdu: 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
kunyeo:

Never knew Nigeria will come to this . Every policy in the public domain is always coloured by either ethnic, religious or sheer parochial sentiments. It started with Jonathan government and now Buhari.

There is no sentiment in my comment please..I remain Buhari's number one supporter will continue supporting him when he performs
Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by ikorodureporta: 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
'nigerians are useless.....nigerians are senseless.....nigerians are indiscipline...''

1 Like

Re: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade by SolidGenius(m): 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
Emu4life:
Na dream u dey dream?
No na wet dream!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) / Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) / Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.